Thoughts on the debate between Le Pen and Macron?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhmQjkhuKVA
youtube.com/watch?v=j1pI08H653Q&feature=youtu.be&t=24
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708394/Two-men-armed-knives-people-hostage-French-church.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MkrGTIxCCyU
youtube.com/watch?v=pHX5NbyXxfE
youtube.com/watch?v=XZBU7BWQsZs
youtube.com/watch?v=mMkH4uowDTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean the debate between Le Pen and Francois Hollande, right?

Has it been uploaded to youtube yet?

Marine won, Macron lied through his teeth the whole debate, he's a fucking psycho he'll do and say anything to win and he has the whole system behind him

Le Pen is done!!! FUCK LEPENIS FUCK FRENCH WHITE PEOPLE

Le Pen is a fucking clown.

before the debate

>macron @ 1.10

after the debate

>macron @ 1.08

the money says macron won.

This debate was shit, as usual.

Anyway, go for Marine.

The journalists almost never interrupted MLP and Macron, on purpose, to make the debate as shitty as possible.

Absolute garbage.
Macron is a bore as usual and Le Pen is showing that she doesn't have any plan outside of tentpole issues.
Sarko vs Hollande was better.
Shit, even Sarko vs Royal was better.

FPBP

"One of two women will be President of France. Either Angela Merkel or me."

-Marine Le Pen

She won, hands down.

I thought pol was anti degeneracy? Why post pictures of boys like this?

Is Jeb! winning the debate?

i would ravage her boipucci

She had been told exactly what to do. Look calm and composed, try to put Macron out of his comfort zone, constantly hammer in her program

She fucked up all three. And you're not going to gain 10 points on a fucked up debate

¡Jeb! wins any and all debate, even when he isn't partaking.

It was like a dominatrix administering CBT to that pathetic cuck

Link?

Fucked up on both side

Le Pen kept trying to bring the bantz but came off as being uselessly abrasive while not having enough time to actually say anything meaningfull about her side

Macron was smug and genuinely upset at time but he was able to see like he was actually proposing something even though he really didn't

You can find it on youtube.

She fucked him dry
>So here's the question Mr Macron
>No! No!

just like Hillary am i right

Did she really bring up Antifa?

It sounded to me like le pen missed an easy line of attack

instead of a rather wild accusation that macron had links to an extremist muslim organisation, she should have made a case along the lines that macron doesn't care about the hundreds of french people who have been killed and injured by extremists because for him that is an acceptable price to pay in order to increase GDP by allowing mass, unselective immigration, legal and illegal from the middle east and africa to continue. That is why when the attacks happened he said that terrorism will be part of our every day lives fro decades to come. He knows that his plans to increase immigration and allow millions into france will result in decreased security and will damage france for its citizens, that's why he wants to normalise terrorism and tell the french people to get used to it. all that matters to him is to increase the size of frances economy by getting in as many people as possible , even if the safety and quality of life of our citizens is compromised, even if hundreds more french fathers and mothers and children die or are maimed as a result.

I think that would be a much clearer line of attack:
banker doesn't care about french citizens lives and safety , only increasing GDP - said that terrorism will be part of everyday life for decades to come - said that europe will experience mass migrations far greatr than the current refugee crisis and it must get used to it

very easy narrative to link. don't know why le pen didn't do it.

all you'd need to do is add on an appeal addressed directly to french citizens saying "listen, I'm talking to you. what kind of france do you want your grand children to grow up in. Think about where this country is heading under this man. Do you want it to have the values you grew up with? Or are you happy to let it be submerged and lose itself? what kind of country do you want your grand children to grow up in?"

Some well worded appeal along those lines .

quickly but it was inefficient

because she didn't talk about the fact they are shills for the system.

He was a cold cuck peace of shit.
The TV shows are defenetely not good for Le Pen, she's paradowaly, too naive and too close to the people. This shit looked like a fucking TV reality show.

Also best quote of the night :

Le Pen : "I know you like to play student/teacher but it is definitely not my thing"

Le Pen was on coke
When it started to kick down she sounded totally stupid

By that measure, she failed 2 objectives but succeeded in putting macron out of his comfort zone. As did macron honestly, he didn't look either calm or composed or manage to hammer in his program either.

It's not a punchline contest.

MLP looked like a retarded 14 years old for the whole debate.

Yeah I caught that. So Antifa is linked to NAMBLA and Macron's wife is a pedophile,,,,any link there?

SOON.

great line

Can any Frog bros recommend good right wing music by French artists??

Slow and steady

>It's not a punchline contest.

Neither surrendered?

Then watch the headlines, or browes french social media, all you will hear is that she looked stupid

>(((headlines)))
>(((social media)))

you really expect the media to say le pen looked better than anyone else?

Same thing that we heard about Trump.

Is that a boy or a girl?

All this thread is proving to me is that France needs to be reevaluated for top cuck status in Europe

>right wing music by French artists
Which style man ?

the money is on Macron's side ? what a fucking surprise

God I want to fuck this trap.

If Frogs vote Marcon, then it's better for me ,they (french) will pay for my holiday via dotations from EU and so will Germany. I love EU free moneyz. If the frogs want to give away money so much let them.

Not gonna lie, former Le Pen voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Le Pen crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this lady get the nuclear codes.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=JhmQjkhuKVA

>FRENCH
>WHITE

implying french are white

>Anyway France will be led by a woman next Sunday : me or Mrs Merkel

youtube.com/watch?v=j1pI08H653Q&feature=youtu.be&t=24

Really hope Le Pen wins, just because she will at least attempt a defense of Christendom.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708394/Two-men-armed-knives-people-hostage-French-church.html

>she will never eat your saucisson

>French Lé Nukés
>shaped like cwósśsáńťś

She showed him for what he was. A completely empty relabeling of PS/UMP politics.

That would be enough for most nations, but Frogs are a bunch of faggots who enjoy being assfucked by womanly half-men like Macron and those few who don't are defeatist faggots who'd prefer a fisting over letting go of their white flags for even one moment.

yah and we all know that headlines and social media are objectives, didn't push their champion and tell the truth

all these critiques of how Le Pen came off are just an excessive amount of words to say, "she's a woman".

she picked the absolute worst strategy, try to annoy him for 2 hours and pass for a fucking child. she could only win philosophically because he's better at technical details, but it's far above her capacities. huge, huge waste, we probably won't have another opportunity of that kind to win the culture war

Bretagne is still french, mudslimes melt when faced against rain

Le Pen was shit, Macron will rule until 2027 - deal with it.

And Bretagne voted majority Macron

Lol fuck off thats the best strategy , you don't argue seriously with a fking shill mate.

Didn't read your shit.
But here a pitiful (you) from me sor you won't feel like you wasted your time writing all this

Why would you vote to drive them away if you can barely see any ? They're biased, they can't really help it.

She couldn't have been worst. Someone told her to smile more than needed and she spent two fuckin hours making bizarre faces and awful sounds that made her looks like a moronic teenager. She didn't even spoke about her program, it was only a tiring "you did this", "your friend did that" game with no end.

At this point the only hope Le Pen has of winning is if ISIS topples the Eiffel Tower tomorrow, and even then it'll probably be close due to how thoroughly cucked the French '''''people''''' are.

youtube.com/watch?v=MkrGTIxCCyU

MLP a perdu le débat car elle reste une abrutie, tout simplement.

C'est facile pour elle de susciter la peur, parler aux bas instincts et utiliser des mots qui résonnent fort comme l'immigration, le terrorisme, l'islamisme et qui effraient les gens. Mais voilà, c'est un écran de fumée. Quand il s'agit de discuter vraiment, sur le fond, en échangeant des idées appuyées par des données rigoureuses, bah elle s'effondre lamentablement.

Marine Le Pen, c'est que de la gueule, au sens le plus profond du terme. Elle peut causer et geindre, mais ne sait pas vraiment débattre.

Macron a été beaucoup plus technique, il a vraiment étudié religieusement ses dossiers.

Ce que vous avez vu, c'est le vide qui se confronte à la rigueur.

Le moment le plus symbolique, c'est lorsqu'on offre à Marine 3 minutes pour conclure et qu'on lui demande la France qu'elle imagine.

Elle en profite pour tacler Macron, et ne développe aucune idée. Parce qu'elle n'en a pas en fait, tout simplement. C'est du vide, on ne peut pas parler du vide. Alors on parle de l'autre, les étrangers, Macron, whatever. Parler des autres, mais jamais parler des choses. C'est ça, Marine. On jette l'essentiel pour le superflu.

Et vous savez c'est quoi le plus triste ?

C'est que des gens, parfaitement conscients qu'elle est ridicule, inapte, incompétente... Vont voter sciemment pour elle.

On se sent fier de voter pour une conne.

Svegliati cugino!

youtube.com/watch?v=pHX5NbyXxfE

They're more concerned with "abrasive" language than for France itself. Enjoy your migrants, France.

De toute façon ils ne comprennent pas le français alors bon

>It's not a punchline contest.
You're wrong that is literally what it is.

I don't speak french

fpbp

英語で話してください。

Le Pen was crap shes gonna lose big league. .

youtube.com/watch?v=XZBU7BWQsZs

Le Pen clearly lost, plain and simply.

She appeared like a 6 yo child. And people don't vote for 6 yo children.

I won't be surprised if she loses points.

Watch what happen in the polls this week. She'll lose a lot of points.
She acted like a child on national TV. It won't go unpunished.

Qu'ils l'apprennent, c'est une des priorités du programme de Marine haha

Both

Macron won it

Scariest shit will be Melenchon winning in 5 years...

merde alors, on a pas regardé le même débat.
celui que j'ai regardé était tout pourri aussi, remarque

A debate means nothing. You have to look at the faction behind the people. If you vote Macron you are de facto handing your country over to the neo commie eurocrats and their Muslim affiliates.
France will be dead.

Where do you think you are?

JEB SURGE NOMW!!!

Ca a quel goût la bite de Soros ?

Yes because people will now rush to vote for Marine Le Pen. Get a grip, Jens. Her antics were childish.

The funny thing is she's 15 years younger than Macron's wife.

idc im muslim

Look too hivemind to be natural.

Where are you guys from? Who want to push a narative this time?

So you're going with the "she acted like a child" angle are you? I don't see that convincing too many people but I suppose you have to peddle what your superiors hand you.

This shit is trending on FB right now

youtube.com/watch?v=mMkH4uowDTo

sucré

Listen to their composers like Rameau, Ravel, Debussy, and Messiaen