Christian Praise Thread

5 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mgUPt2KI08
youtube.com/watch?v=ruLjkt-5Kao
youtube.com/watch?v=vpQ1-AGPysM
youtube.com/watch?v=Dsm2WtccSUM
youtube.com/watch?v=RNFvJXp3wQo
youtube.com/watch?v=_APnsOMnK4U
youtube.com/watch?v=FQebTkEecDA
youtube.com/watch?v=P8WrLrrNCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lltgLHtAk9U
youtube.com/watch?v=DHlwTrAreKY
youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZUgXag7_0
youtube.com/watch?v=oclaoHg1X0g
youtube.com/watch?v=1rAHytLwSKU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_manuscript
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=2mgUPt2KI08
youtube.com/watch?v=ruLjkt-5Kao

DEUS VULT

I love the eloquence of the KJV.

Where are the Christian BROS???

"5 But He was pierced because of our transgressions, crushed because of our iniquities; punishment for our peace was on Him, and we are healed by His wounds.
6 We all went astray like sheep; we all have turned to our own way; and the LORD has punished Him for the iniquity of us all." Isaiah 53

If you're Christian, what denomination are you?

it doesn't matter. I just prefer the Shakespearian language of the KJV.

were reading the bible allegorically, not literally, right guys?

baptist here
but not the kind that gives you money

Right here.

Bump

*MWAH*

Fair enough. Catholics that read the KJV version should know the KJV was mandated to adhere with the theology of the Church of England.

depends on the book and the passage in question
>I am the door: [...] (John 10:9)
Jesus isn't saying he's made of wood and has hinges here.

this is literal though:
>3 For I passed on to you as of first importance what I also received—that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures,
>4 and that he was buried, and that he was raised on the third day according to the scriptures,
>5 and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve.
>6 Then he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have fallen asleep.
>7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles.
>8 Last of all, as though to one born at the wrong time, he appeared to me also. (1 Cor 15:3-8)

Jesus Christ was a faggot hippy who convinced goys to be peace loving jerkoffs. You wanna know why whites are dying out? It's because of Jesus Christ and his faggoty testament of love. Jesus Christ is why we haven't murdered every country in the middle east and set up franchises yet.

Yeah that is true, plenty of Catholics read it on here because it's beautiful and and easy to remember.

Catholic here

When are the horsemen of the apocalypse coming?

yeah KJV sounds cool and all but it's too hard to read for long and actually absorb what's being said and a lot of it was translated inaccurately

much better for quoting though

For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

muh Whites

you guys are really sad. You latch onto your race as though it gives you some inherent value, because you have low self-esteem.

The spiritual life of a nation is far more important than its race. Yes, race is a reality, but it's really not even in the top 5 factors. Deal with it.

Why does denomination matter? We all believe in Christ and we have the same Bible.

Catholics should not be reading the vandalized scriptural collection ordered by the faggot King James.

>You wanna know why whites are dying out? It's because of Jesus Christ
nah, whites have been Christian for almost 2000 years and flourished, even put a man on the moon
it's now that we're turning our back on God that we're suffering

29 You will feel your way along at noon like the blind person does in darkness and you will not succeed in anything you do; you will be constantly oppressed and continually robbed, with no one to save you.
30 You will be engaged to a woman and another man will rape her. You will build a house but not live in it. You will plant a vineyard but not even begin to use it.
31 Your ox will be slaughtered before your very eyes but you will not eat of it. Your donkey will be stolen from you as you watch and will not be returned to you. Your flock of sheep will be given to your enemies and there will be no one to save you.
32 Your sons and daughters will be given to another people while you look on in vain all day, and you will be powerless to do anything about it.
33 As for the produce of your land and all your labor, a people you do not know will consume it, and you will be nothing but oppressed and crushed for the rest of your lives.
34 You will go insane from seeing all this. (Deuteronomy 28:29-34)

If you don't take the resurrection as literal then you aren't a Christian. How can you believe you will have eternal life in heaven, if you doubt Christ was risen and ascended?

This, this division is stupid.

Only Christ matter. He is the one I follow, any church is good as long as they are being loyal.

pretty much all the miraculous shit is what Im talking about here. Did jesus cure people, or is the bible trying to say be a christian and all your existential ills will be cured

It matters because Christ said there is One faith. Not a bunch of faiths coalesced under some generally meaningless banner of Christianity.
He created one Church, not a multitude of Churches.

The Church is the Bride of Christ, and Christ spoke against adultery and commanded men to take one wife instead of 33,000, Protestant.

Spoken like a true christ fag. Look what a pussy you are. You're going to get our western society eaten up by slimes if you keep pushing this pussy shit.

I can see how a child or young adult might not be able to grasp some of the wording. I hated Shakespeare at first in school, then I loved it.

>Jews hated Jesus
>Jesus was executed in the most painful way available because the Jews hated Him so much
>Jesus hated the Jews corrupt and greedy religious traditions
>Jews to this day still deny Jesus was anything more than a lunatic and do all they can to discredit him
>"But uhhhh the Jews invented Christianity to control everyone and uhhh nevermind the part where Christianity teaches family values and brotherhood and not focusing on monetary gain or careers"
how many times did your mother drop you on your head?

>un-ironically being Catholic
>2017

God damn if that doesn't describe SWEDEN.

>Did jesus cure people
yes

drop your naturalism, it's self defeating anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=vpQ1-AGPysM

Its literally an allegory dude, follow the rules and youll be that much closer to "paradise", as in a happy life. Its in the sky like always beyond you, get it?

>ur a pussy
With that level of intelligence, I can see you're a real credit to your race!

you sound diabolical.

thanks for the bump.

Wasn't this dogma division exactly what caused his riff with the pharisees (Jews)?

First commandment is to love God with all your heart, spirit and understanding.

Second commandment is to love your brothers like you love your self.

The spirit of his teachings is more important than rigidity of dogma.

At least I don't believe in 2000 year old horseshit that tells you to turn your guns into shovels.

he isn't catholic user, he's an judeo-atheist just like you.

You can't approach Christ like a scientist with your fallen, imperfect human rationality. God is sovereign and we cannot understand his methods, except as he reveals them to us in his Word.

>turn your guns into shovels.
i don't remember that passage about guns, there's this one though:

Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruning hooks into spears! Let the weak say, ‘I too am a warrior!’ (Joel 3:10)

you sound like you are in middle school, thanks for the bump anyways kid.

ISLAM TRUE:
Because Islam denies the death and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, which is blasphemy, Islam does not accommodate traditions; we don’t get our winter solstice with Islam
The Validity of the Bible
youtube.com/watch?v=Dsm2WtccSUM
Muslims DON'T Understand True Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=RNFvJXp3wQo
Why I'm a Christian and no longer a Muslim
youtube.com/watch?v=_APnsOMnK4U
Muslim converts to Christianity after learning Allah is the pagan crescent moon god of Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=FQebTkEecDA
Islam Faith Collapsing? Muslims Find Jesus Christ During Middle East Crisis !!
youtube.com/watch?v=P8WrLrrNCjQ
Muslim Jihadist Accepted ''Jesus is God'':
youtube.com/watch?v=lltgLHtAk9U
MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS ARE TURNING TO JESUS CHRIST! 1 TIMOTHY 4:10
youtube.com/watch?v=DHlwTrAreKY
Tired Of Islam, Iranians Ask ' Who Is This Jesus?' – CBN
youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZUgXag7_0
Ex-Muslims Lighting the Way for Islam's Collapse?
youtube.com/watch?v=oclaoHg1X0g
'Muslims are the problem, not multiculturalism'
youtube.com/watch?v=1rAHytLwSKU

At least middle school teaches critical thinking, unlike you fuckwits that believe a space monster gives a shit about when you jerk it to MLP fan fiction.

There are very few Christians who are actual pacifists, you'd know that if you knew Christian history.

Christianity built western civilization as we know it, which you attribute only to the White Race. In fact it was Christian values, not White values, that built us up until we began to fall spiritually. This spiritual death is what you complain about, why Europeans are allowing themselves to be defeated by Islam and by global capitalism. Not the Jews

The spiritual leaders of your church have a history of being degenerates, adulterers and of gaining their position because of political reasons. The current pope is a liberal hippy who sold out and is adjusting the beliefs of your church to every shitty milenial trend so he can appease and attract youths and degenerates.

If there is a choice between just believing in Christ and reading the Bible or joining a church with spiritual leaders like yours, I'll gladly choose the former.

Christ, the king!

Ya ya ya, go tell that to my old church. Turn the other cheek is BULLSHIT and christ was a lowercase faggot who deserved to die for leading 12 homosexuals into abandoning roman glory.

Not at all. His rift with the Pharisees was clearly because they thought God revealed himself to the Jews as a sign of Jewish superiority.

If you love God with all of your heart you would desire to His Will to be done over the pleasing of your fellow men.

If you love man with all of your heart you will desire to see him united with Our Father in heaven, not lead astray by wolves posing as sheep.

This.

God is sovereign.

Not the Pope. Not the Church.

you must be 18+ to browse this board

>Christian Praise Thread.

Fuck off with your special safe space thread. this is Sup Forums, your cucked cult religion isn't welcomed here.

Christianity was literally the original liberalism of classical antiquity.

Who said I was in middle school to learn. I'm there to capture jewish children to sell into slavery.

>middle school teaches critical thinking

This is absolutely stupid. There is a Roman Diocese pretty much covering the globe. Christ lead Rome to glory.

>argumenting through shitty memes

Surely you can do better than that.

I can grasp it Alright but it's really dry reading

I don't believe in man made religious institutions.

I like to visit them, listen to preachings and so.

I don't put my hand on fire for no church. Only for Christ.

>hasn't read the Bible
I'm not even anti-Semitic, but it's pretty "red-pilling", especially Matthew and the Acts

Ya, middle schoolers learn basic chemistry, unlike jesus fags who think bread is human meat.

>fedora btfo?
FEDORA BTFO!!!

Only Catholics think the bread is actually meat.

> muh Critical thinking
> leaves no wellgrounded argument

kek

Not even close. Rome's glory is all her own, and has nothing whatsoever to do with God.

the bible is a little more complicated than that, i must say..

So you set yourself up as head of your own religion then, and you say what is good and not good. Sounds like an atheist.

God doesn't exist, you are a delusional idiot worshipping your own ego and brainwashed into blissful submission.

The Bible was rewritten multiple times throughout history by kings and priests. It is a joke and anyone who honestly believes it is true is a literal retard.

You idiots actually believe that the earth is 10,000 years old despite incredible amounts of scientific evidence showing the contrary.

Yes, well and faithfully translated from the original manuscripts.

Jews.

History doesn't correlate with that jive you're speaking, stormkike.
Rome didn't truly conquer the globe until it was Christian.

I was a protestant fag before learning to think, and they also believe in breadflesh batshittery. Lie to yourself more if you want, but you're riding the dick of someone you never met who died 2000 years ago because of a book that says snakes talk. That's you.

>unironic middleschooler fedora posting on Sup Forums about "muh joos"
holy shit am I surrounded by 13 year Olds trying to be edgy?
starting to wonder why I browse this board

Where is your argument? You are the ones who think god exists. Provide proof that doesn't come from the book that says god exists.

The burden of proof is on you.

"In spite of all this they still sinned And did not believe in His wonderful works. So He brought their days to an end in futility And their years in sudden terror."

Gee, sounds like what's happening to the white race

>God doesn't exist,
prove it
>The Bible was rewritten multiple times throughout history by kings and priest
when could this have happened?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_manuscript
>You idiots actually believe that the earth is 10,000 years old
not me

How does this make you feel?

I read the bible, I try to follow Christ commandments and I hunger for more truth.

I don't put my hand on fire for churches.

>Anglican

Well Queen Elizabeth I was a real piece of work and persecuted Catholics.

King James was pretty good the Roman Catholics, except for some coups to dethrone him, and was raised by Mary Queen of Scots (A devout Roman Catholic)

From what I heard he was raised Catholic and conveniently became Anglican when he got involved in politics.

Many people have asserted that he was a closet catholic. He very well may have been. But I could be wrong, I'm no expert on the Subject.

But the fact that he was raised in a decout Catholic household shows why theKJV has some teeth on it. And beauty

There is one book which contains everything you need to know. All you need to do is read it. Why would I need someone to explain and interpret that book for me?

Christian Europe conquered most of the world, Rome-fags like to forget. I believe only Japan and Thailand were never colonized, ignoring landlocked countries.

No, they don't. They see it in a metaphorical way, not literal.

feels bad man

Wanna buy a jewish child? They're affordable and are great at banking.

Fuck you cannibal.

Like there is any 'gain' on internalizing a 'fantasy' that risks putting you into hellish fire, makes you police your actions and thoughts and to sanctify yourself and deny you the lust of the flesh.

What gain is there? While you rant of scientific evidence, the scientific front is being politicized for gender tranny politics, and none of you fedora idiots dare to stand up to them, but to Christ you do.

You nauseate me.