SAN FRANCISCO YES!!!

SAN FRANCISCO YES!!!

This is the way to true progress

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2017/04/22/in-costly-bay-area-even-six-figure-salaries-are-considered-low-income/
mercurynews.com/2017/03/30/housing-traffic-woes-stoke-urge-to-flee-bay-area-new-poll-shows/
mercurynews.com/2017/03/31/readers-weigh-in-on-exodus-of-bay-areas-disgruntled-masses/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please nuke us Best Korea.

Slide thread slides like grease on a whores backside.

I think Trump will allow NK to nuke California. THEN he will destroy Kim

Sage

I hope korea nukes California.

Be honest, how much longer can San Francisco last before their poorly covered up problems get the better of them?

Cool. It's about time there was proper enfrachisement. I say this as someone who lived in the US for ten years and never got to vote on anything. This proposal shows the spirit that makes San Francisco one of the most popular places to live in the US.

This.

Hi Kim

hope they don't accidentally put their vote in the used needle box instead of the ballot box

About the time the Big One hits i would reckon

gives Kim a chance to calibrate his nukes
its just fair

"Proposition: N"
"What's the N for?"
"FOR NLGGER!!!!!!!"

What's taking you so long faggot?

We have summoned him

God I hope so.

.t norcal

You can do better

It's time for another earthquake.

what does the N stand for?

Thank fuck. Get on with it.

Petition this shit and they'll have to take notice. That's nonsense.

>Sup Forums goes to san senpai
>votes in local elections
>leaves

Fucking leftist power grabs

Do it Kim, we implore you.

What in the actual fuck...

Nonsense

aight cool, we oughta start flooding SF with right wing orthodox eastern european immigrants, free visas

hahaha. stoopid abo fooker.
I lived and worked in the Bernal Hts. section of SF. It was litterally a shithole, and is even worse now.

>burgershits will panic at this

if someone is on a business visa or is a permanent resident, they are paying taxes for a service and should have input on it. taxation without representation is supposed to be an anti-American idea

mercurynews.com/2017/04/22/in-costly-bay-area-even-six-figure-salaries-are-considered-low-income/

mercurynews.com/2017/03/30/housing-traffic-woes-stoke-urge-to-flee-bay-area-new-poll-shows/

mercurynews.com/2017/03/31/readers-weigh-in-on-exodus-of-bay-areas-disgruntled-masses/

The bay area dream ended some time ago.

mfw live in the bay area and this is not a surprise

if you do... please dont damage palo alto area...