Antifags

>Hear people with political opinion I disagree with are coming to town
>Go on discord/reddit to discuss how we're gonna bash the fash
>Order pepper spray, u-locks, sticks, and other weaponry online
>Lay out clothes for next day, all black + face mask
>Show up to event with other similar minded/dressed folks
>See large, ripped adonis with a Trump hat
>Kinda scared so avoid
>See small female with red hat (no time to read)
>Pepper spray and hit with sticks
>Turns out hat was a joke about bitcoin
>We're the Good Guys

Is there any cure for the mind virus other than a .45 between the eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Force them to find a job. Really.
People who have too much free time come up with retarded things like larping as anarchist or neonazi.

That won't work, even though they are unemployed art students they see themselves as part of the working class.

Mandatory military conscription? Honestly that's the only idea I could think of, and many of them would find some way to weasel out.

They have been brought through an education system that warps their minds. It is too late for them and death is the only way to get rid.

Its not about the way they see themselves. Its about forcing these little fuckers to take care of their own lives. If you have to worry about bills/food there wont be enough time left to larp.

Many don't is the problem. They either live off trust funds/mommy and daddy's credit card or are content to live in absolute squalor and take advantage of free food places or dumpster dive in super market trashcans.

I went to UC Berkeley and was surrounded by these faggots. Short of forced starvation/ removal of assets I am not sure how we could put the fear of god in them. America has too many social security nets for them to ever really have the fear of god.

Useful idiots are fucked only understand a boot to the nads.
There are some on the spectrum who are not yet that far gone.

They would just start gofundmes because muh fascist parents cut me off.

Or the aforementioned squalor. Look up "Burnt Ramen" or "924 Gilman." Both are/were the breeding ground of these cunts, and are basically just shitty warehouses illegally used as music venues for local, shitty bands, and people live in the crawl spaces with sleeping bags and buy food with the 50$ a week they make hosting shows.

They're literal rats.

You cant change everything so drastically without a war on your soil. Its the only way to push reforms on such a big scale. Trump and republicans could remove every single welfare program but it would destroy his chances for reelection and next president can create new programs just to get support.
You are living in good times created by strong men born in flames of world war 2 but these times are coming to an end because good times always breed weak men and weak men bring bad times.

We bash the anti fash

>to find a job
>commiebois
>to find a job

Yes, it doesn't have to be a .45. Even 22lr will work in a pinch

Force is a keyword. Come on Ivan, we both know how to force these fags to get the job. Just let them have their revolution.

Most of the brain will remain then, and we don't know for sure how the contagion spreads. Best to destroy in completely. Torch the remains.

I say start making fake events to lure them out somewhere deserted and ambush them.

They don't understand history or anything about their own movement except "Trump supporters are racist."
The ones in Texas were saying we need to get rid of the 1A because it allows hate speech (with no definition of hate speech).
We should sterilize them and keep them all in quarantine.

>buy few acres of land in some based state
>create fake event on goybook and set your property as a rally point for antifags
>let them come and gather
>shoot fuckers for violating NAP

Decent idea actually, pro-trump or pro-faggot protests? Or maybe mix them up to keep them on their toes.

Also kek they unironically use soviet symbols; to the gulags with them.

a prison cell would do. publicly humiliated in court. lives permanently ruined.

How can you ruin a life any worse than making them live in dirty crawl spaces and eating literal garbage? Half the problem is they have no dignity to begin with.

Have you ever heard of squatters an freegans?
Necause they are the kind of people making huge part of antifa.

fine, scaphism then.

Yup, antifa is basically all rich or dirt poor. Anyone middle class or working class would avoid that cancer.

>Is there any cure for the mind virus other than a .45 between the eyes?

Day Of The Rope.....

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954

I'm okay with both these ideas.

Commie cleansing now