Ending welfare would help kill nigger by starving them

We might loose a few whites, but NEETs are dregs that need to be destroyed as well. if you can't survive on your own we should let you die because you will pass on that weakness, we don't need weakness.

Enjoy a massive spike in the following crimes:
Robbery
Thief
Armed Robbery
Larcony
Home Invasion

>Hispanic
>Race

The site that made the chart doesn't care about actual race realism and they're anti white because they would blame mestizo welfare abuse on spaniards

Good, gives us the excuse we need to kill niggers.

>be american
>own dozens of guns.

Spics need to go home.

Not to mention tons of wasted money in health care from people going to the emergency room. I'd also imagine a lot of businesses would be up shit creek if a couple dozen million people suddenly didn't have enough money to shop there.

Both of you faggots shut the fuck up.

Their would be 42 million more niggers in the US if it wasn't for abortions. I will gladly pay for a nigger abortions and for niggers to grow up and kill other niggers.

I'm not even a Democrat.

Then that means more dead niggers, everyone wins.

That's not an argument

I'm just saying Hispanic is not a race

Do you have a real argument to this

OP's chart is wrong. Tripfags are known to be the biggest losers

what are you a spic who's afraid of starving?

So you think niggers don't use more welfare than whites?

>based on small sample size

Holy shit nobody is going to take this statistic seriously if the methodology is trash...

>Not having an argument

LOW IQ

YOU'RE A MEXICAN MESTIZO

I CAN SENSE IT

OP IS A MESTIZO MEXICAN TRYING TO BLAME MESTIZO CRIMES ON THE SPANISH MAN

The truth is quite the opposite, friend. To ensure the future of the white race, we need state-funded abortions

Refer to my graph. Look at the rate of pregnancies inniggers and spics. Now look at the abortion rates and actual live births. Without abortion, the number of nonwhite births will skyrocket. This will then increase the number of people receiving welfare, WIC and EBT.

PROVE ME WRONG FAGGOTS

We don't fund abortions though, it's illegal to fund abortions because of the republicucks. I'm saying we need to stop giving free money to niggers.

Get the fuck out of here. 5 foot tall brown ppl from south of the border are Mexicans. We don't want them here illegally..

Niggers use more welfare than whites deal with it.

But crime rates were lower before the introduction of welfare

This will only lead to an increase in crime and incarceration. Our prisons are full enough already, and keeping a prisoner is more expensive than welfare.

>Hispanic
>racial group

This, libertarian solutions are best solutions.Only the NEETs don't accept these solutions because they've never studied economics.

I'm not talking about Mexishits you fucking idiot

I don't care about mestizo mexican faggots just don't fucking blame hispanics as a whole since hispanic isn't even a fucking race you illiterate nigger

Nigger are you retarded?
Do you seriously think that welfare babies will simply accept their gibs being taken away? No, they will steal what they did not earn so they can feed their 9 babies from 9 fathers.

yeah, murder should be an automatic death penalty. I'm aware that we sometimes get the wrong nigger, but I'm mostly trying to think of solutions for overpopulation not just the nigger problem.

Ignore Hispanics if you wish, that graph was produced by the CDC.

Just look at blacks if you wanna throw a hissy fit about what qualifies as a race.

spics need to leave

Autism speaks.

Get the fuck out of here faggot.Adults are talking.

Murder should be an automatic death penalty.
If you get pregnant while receiving welfare benefits, the baby should receive the death penalty as well.
This is all in the name of population control

I'd be fine with forcing abortions on those who receive welfare, but starvation is a quicker killer than you think it is.

Starvation, we need to let nature take it's course, and if the niggers get restless well we can use the money we save to hire more cops, employing the white NEETs to kill niggers. It solves so many problems.

Agreed.

>I-If you don't give criminals money they'll c-commit even more crimes
Or you could just shoot those people and watch society immediately return to normality with the added benefit of not having to pay for the subsistence of literal chimps. Faggot.

>being so much of a fucking retard that you think free abortions are going to deter niggers from reproducing
The parents of those 42 million nogs don't suddenly gain the capital to raise their kids by virtue of shitting one out. It's more likely that they'll instead refrain from permanently financially ruining themselves (worse than they already have) by having children, especially considering that's exactly what blacks did post-slavery and pre-welfare. The whitest America ever was was in the 1940s and 50s due to the fact that we weren't socializing reproduction then and niggers had to choose between fucking and starving.

Or as I said, the money we save would enable us to hire more cops,

>Without abortion, the number of nonwhite births will skyrocket
And how will nonwhites pay for their children without welfare?

I'll save you the headache: they won't. They either won't have kids or they'll literally starve to death trying.

The fertility rate is not an independent variable.

>Our prisons are full enough already
Kill the worst offenders then. And I don't mean 14-year waiting list, bureaucratic, lethal injection bullshit. Shoot them.

Life in prison is a literal death sentence to begin with. The only tangible difference between letting them rot and killing them is that the latter will save you a fuckton of resources.

You goddamn retard. The 42 million dead/not born niggers are the gibs we saved by letting the babby mommas kill them. Because after all,they do need to go to the Club on Tuesday.

Maybe you need to look at how stupid you are. You couldn't carry my balls in a wheelbarrow,if we had an argument.

Sometimes you just gotta say "Yeah man,your right"

Or just keep being the spurging retarded faggot you are.

I don't give a fuck.

No we can't end the welfare system it will cause blacks to try harder and be more successful we need to keep those niggers down where they belong REEEEEEE!!!

Welfare isn't economically feasible. We're feeding a tumor. Either contribute to society or literally kill yourself NEET.

>The 42 million dead/not born niggers are the gibs we saved by letting the babby mommas kill them
You're paying niggers to kill their kids as opposed to not paying niggers at all and leting their kids and them die. Imbecile.

>Maybe you need to look at how stupid you are. You couldn't carry my balls in a wheelbarrow,if we had an argument
What are you even talking about? You're a fucking moron and your posts are incoherent nonsense.

IT's killing the value of my dollar, by giving these nigger free money you aren't just taking my money, you're devaluing it. If you'd had even a semester of economics you'd know that. welfare is not feasible.

>The 42 million dead/not born niggers are the gibs we saved
the 42 gorillion wouldn't get gibs if welfare were abolished. In fact they probably wouldn't exist because people will obviously fuck more when abortions are free.

How can someone be this stupid?

If the nigger problem is solved, then industry, production, and scientific advancement should skyrocket allowing the world to effectively sustain a much larger population. But yeah I agree.

Lmao you fell for that talking point. We do fund abortions. About 300k per year. You see, reddit, money is fungible. What this means is that I can move money around and still get what I want no matter what you ban. For instance. You have 1k dollars in savings. That's not a lot so I decide to help you out and give you 500. But only on the condition that you don't go partying with it. You accept my money and my terms. Being intelligent you withdraw 500 from savings and spend it on parties. You deposit my 500 into savings. You've now partied, and kept your money at 1k. And when I get upset, you get all pedantic and go "well I didn't spend YOUR money on parties!".

This is exactly what planned parenthood does. Federal money is used to cover the non-abortion expenses in the planned parenthood budget and that frees up lots of money for abortion services. As long as planned parenthood isn't retarded they can easily offset the cost of other services using federal money, take the original money and perform abortions, and still claim that federal money doesn't go to abortions lmao.

And you're so dense you fell for it.

>Federal money is used to cover the non-abortion expenses

>30% of all american households are on welfare
Jesus christ