Explain this

Explain this.

Islam is redpilled, sure, but that doesn't matter if Ahmed is raping your waifu.

wew

Sup Forums is not a hive mind.
I don't care about faggots or abortion, I want secularism and support israel.

Islam give the death penalty for rape.
Islam give the death penalty for inbreeding.
Islam give the death penalty for bestiality.

sad part is that in Jesus issue is 100% correct

if islam wasn't a horde of savages and a white, civilized society you may have a point

You missed the category of "hates islam" you inbred sand nigger

>Islam give the death penalty for rape.
Death to the goat
>Islam give the death penalty for inbreeding.
Death to the daughter
>Islam give the death penalty for bestiality.
Death to the goat

>Islam give the death penalty for inbreeding.
Lmaoing my ass off

The problem is a simple one.
I don't want to convert to their religion.

It's a big problem when they are a dominate majority and behead anyone who doesn't convert.

>citation
>every Islam majority country

Dues vult, heathen scum

White people need white Sharia law

>rape

these stands only count internally, not for/against kafir

this
and this

kys.

>Liberals
>Not Militancy
Pick one.
Liberalism is a religion.

Islam is well and good in the middle east. But that doesn't mean we should invite muslims into our countries to leech off of our welfare and destroy our/their culture.

there are perks to islam

also having sex with a child you own isn't considered "rape"

add drinking water

Sup Forums is pro-abortion. It keeps the nigger population down.

Just because we overlap with some things that Islam appreciates doesn't mean we have anything in fucking common, OP.

I mean, I'm sure that liberals enjoy a good hamburger just like I do, but it doesn't mean we're bonded by it.

That picture makes no sense

Liberals hate Israel too. They have that going for 'em I guess.

Sup Forumsposters are the closest to real Christianity, which is basically Islam aka submitting to god's rules which is human nature and logically compatible with all ages, races and situations.

while libtards are the closest to satan's chaotic abnormal nature where lust, materialism and desires are the one true god.

ok

I don't care about Homosexuals
I'm not against abortion if it's before science says it's life there.
I'm atheist
Israel has a right to exist, in fact all Jews should go there
Hitler was a faggot

I'm more in the against European genocide camp, than some Christ/Allahcuck LARP club.
Women are humans too

The two brand of nu-pol are the worst.
Plebbit-pol and Storm-pol.

I wish we could have our libertarians and literal fascists back.

60% of Muslims should be dead then LULULU

>Sup Forums isn't pro white
>calling anyone else a newfag

But aren't storm-pols fascists?

No. You're bonded with Donald Trump a faggot with a gold spoon up his ass who could never relate to you more than superficially.

Even Marxists know better than that.

No it isn't. Pol is either atheist or traditional Christian.

A "White Nationalist" isn't a fascist.

Labeling anyone based on one shared belief as belonging to the same ideology is how you get shit like (((alt-right))) pushed.

Let me know when Islam adopts white supremacist ideology and does away with all the goatfucking and pedophilia.

the part you're forgetting is even if whites convert to islam they're treated like second class citizens within the religion and looked down upon by the 'born and bred' muslims. There is no winning, only death. Just because we have similar ideals doesn't mean we're even given the option of playing on their team

Maybe you should convert to Islam

Btw goatfucking and Pedophilia if forbidden in islam

We are kinda having degenerate problems like you Christians have with faggots and trannies

Retarded goatfucker or goatfucker-sympathizer detected.

Take your libtarded nonsense and stuff it up your faggot asshole, you should just kill yourself for being this dumb.

PS - where did I mention Trump? You're mentally handicapped.

Liberals are dumbfucks.

Not an argument.

Sup Forums doesn't preach to kill people and conquer their lands when they disagree with us.

muslims deserve what the jews humblebrag about

sage

I don't understand how you can be a christian and an anti-globalist.
Christianity is globalism. Christianity is why we have been feeding africa so much. Christianity is the movement that started the "we are all one people" bullshit. If you are christian, kill yourself. You are the reason we are in this state.

t. 19 year old

>looked down upon
They treat every white converted as a conquest.
Not exactly looked down upon but can look a lot like a show piece.
>UAE
You guys barely constitute a Muslim nation. Actually, almost every "Muslim" nation I can think of is getting less and less Muslim.
Nice "argument", Satan.
Its a bit hard to see.

Mohammad fucked a 9 year old. it's literally in your scriptures.

He's mostly right.
Christian missions were the first to advocate for international "charity."

It might be a bit of a stretch to define it as Globalism but Donald "False song of Globalism"/"I am a Nationalist and a Globalist" Trump has no problem doing it.

TemplarSarracen union?
Image this, it would be a bizarre shit

Not really

Some people say he married her at the age of 14
Some say 18

But we don't know precisely

>You guys barely constitute a Muslim nation.

Mejorty people live here are muslims and the government have some aspects of shriah law

I'm not arguing, you dumbfuck, I made a point that if I share some common interests with my enemies, it is not a bond that we have that makes us friends. This is logic 101, I'm sorry they didn't teach you that instead of queer gender theory at whatever shit-tier university you're attending.

My 2nd reply was simply to say FUCK OFF, and even though it wasn't directed at you, I suggest you follow the advice, cunt.

Explain why Liberals don't love Sup Forumsacks as much as Sandniggers.

Sup Forums is basically traditional Christianity personified.

That said, Islam and Christianity are oppositional, territorial ideologies. The similarities in their organizational structure are arbitrary in the same way that saying oppositional military forces are similar.

One could create an image comparing the Axis and the Allies with categories such as
>used guns
>underwent nuclear weapons development
>held territory in Europe
>were racist
>killed millions
>pro-invasion
>imperial history
>fought in WWI
>hurr durr

And so on. This level of comparison has about the same merit as wondering why red squirrels fight grey squirrels when both are similar compared to foxes. It's plain, tribalistic self-interest that seperates them, and for good reason. Europe is wealthy now because they didn't surrender to low IQ Muslim mongrels centuries ago. Supporting your in-group for its own sake is part of evolution.

Had the Pagans resisted the Christians, Europe would not have to deal with Abrahamic Jews and other oppositional ideologies that now inhabit its territory and cause problems.

Islam may have a few right ideas about the Jews but they are still barbaric savages that are incapable of building a society. When the oil finally dries up I give them a month until they start eating each other..

Cuz they wanna fight for every minorities and all honestly I want them to fuck off because we don't love faggots and degenerates

Then what about Jordan?
They don't have oil and it's a stable country

liberals don't like israel tho
how dare a country not be ashamed of itself

Remind me, please, what Muslims think should happen to apostates...

I bet neither did he

This is probably a stupid question but did people back then know precisely their ages and and the ages of each other?

I'm actually pretty sure most Islam dominated countries prohibit firearm ownership.

Mudslimes love communism though, look at their voting tendencies.
As well Sup Forums isn't for raping women, children and animals. Sup Forums also loves bacon, alcohol and dogs that aren't pitniggers.

>cant distinguish between 14 and 18 year old people.
>this somehow makes the rape of 9 year olds acceptable

That doesn't answer my question tho

Homosexuals and secularism are okay though, also Hitler was a social democratic retard denying his kike heritage so hard he almost destroyed the white race

Yes it does. Did you even read it?
Are you really incapable of finding a difference from an 18 to a 14 year old without someone telling you?

megumin is CUTE!

You're forgetting polygamy and pedophilia. But islam is pretty good, just a lot of perverted arabs out there, especially in the west.

oh honey, if you could only the evil white man wasnt so mean, you would know that we can all love eachother and there's nothing wrong with being gay or transexual, gender is a social contruct of course.

thanks op, this is good material for discussion with my friends in campus about reaching to Muslims and talking with them how jews antagonize us and how do we solve this question

>World wide Caliphate
>No bacon for Burgers
>Pedophilia is AYYYYY!
>Collectivism
>No innovation in the marketplace
>Smelly
>Wants to kill you
>Not Culturally Malleable
>The Rape Game
>Savages

Wait, we're against abortions now?

When I was young I hated this scene, now I love it!

What if a white woman is rapped by a minority?

Islam is opposed to free market.

I said if they accurately know the ages back then

Can liberals explain why do they want muslims here? If they gain power, we can live as we used to but liberals have to change their attitudes.

Zoophilia it's common, it should be allowed. Also the consent age lowered to 12 years old for girls and 15 years old for boys.

Death penalty it's good. If you are pro life you shouldn't have any problem with this.

Life circle:
Start( set all values to 0 ) > insignificant bullshit >death (repeat)

I agreed with the Sup Forums and islam picture of op. If it's not marked it should be illegal.

Besides Turkey... if you remain in Konstantinoupolis.... on most days.

You missed a few issues.
There's more than one way to not be a liberal.

>Issue
Never mind the comments. Didn't read all the chart.

I want the best chance to get a wife as possible, and islamic polyamory makes it 3-5x less likely that it will happen

Jews don't eat pork did you know that?

This made me chuckle

The list of issues is chosen based on things by which Liberals differ from the rest of the world to give the false impression that other groups across the world have a lot in common when what they have in common is merely that they are not Liberals.

he's putting a kike back into his concentration camp.

are you retarded?

Yeah but they aren't in the chart so...?

But Trump-sama loves goos

I guess, but I've never seen a NEET blow up a skyscraper.

Sup Forums is pro-abortion because it's mostly black mothers killing their babies

Muslims are pro-abortion in favor of boys, liberals hate Isreal (cuz muh oppressed Palestine) and idk what Muslims think of Jesus.

Hi shareblue.

fuck off eugenics don't work, improve your demographics via morality you damn heathens.

>Islam
>Secularism

Dude what?

Right. So you're saying that under Islam we can dick kids as long as we pretend we don't know their age and cover it up.
Did the Catholics pick it up off you guys during the crusade?

Liberals aren't necessarily anti-militarism or pro-feminism. We don't want state conscription, and we don't like so-called' positive discrimination' (which is a lie).

>eugenics don't work
Are you retarded?