>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/05/03/china-gets-rare-rebuke-from-north-korea-for-betrayal.html
straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/is-n-korea-pivoting-to-russia-as-us-china-find-common-ground
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/navy-warships-team-up-south-10351563
freebeacon.com/national-security/us-commandos-set-counter-north-korean-nuclear-sites/
militarytimes.com/articles/us-forces-seen-operating-near-terrorist-designated-pkk-forces
aranews.net/2017/05/syrian-kurds-say-trump-pressure-erdogan-solve-kurdish-issue/
kurdistan24.net/en/economy/79ab9a5b-f029-41f3-98a6-b9b91fe8acb7/As-Erdogan-prepares-to-meet-Trump--can-US-keep-allies-from-bloodshed
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-i-warned-putin-we-either-coordinate-or-clash/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/3/susan-rice-refuses-testify-senates-russia-investig/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4957127,00.html
dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2017/May-04/404394-uae-builds-up-yemen-regional-army-but-country-fragments.ashx
westernjournalism.com/alarm-bells-sounded-imminent-saudi-led-ground-offensive-yemen-kill-millions/
youtu.be/HIDi07qQNZk
youtube.com/watch?v=t55wTLHwGZE
youtu.be/QcQ5CHhl2_A
youtu.be/lS_phx5pD8s
youtu.be/ntNgEgUA17I
youtu.be/ugnd-uKHvGY
youtu.be/JfrKB1OJlyM
youtu.be/o_dondl2G5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=96zzyfGyfyI
youtu.be/UIF6nbuXV4Y
youtu.be/P_kwsSq_gs4
youtu.be/31W6UPVU7aU
youtube.com/watch?v=knPx-zPyLnk
google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/commentary-a-solid-replacement-for-reince-priebus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ryan Delenda Est.

THIS IS A MOVEMENT!

I've said it for awhile
Invade south america, level it all, take it over and expand America.

Gowdy should get the speaker position
Puts him in line for succession

movement

Only if we can kick the shitskins out or kill them. I don't want 300 million beaners with citizenship, or for their kids to get it.

No. Vice President is the President of the Senate. The Senate has the Majority Leader and the Minority Leader. The House of Representatives has the Majority leader and the Minority leader and the Speaker of the House. Ryan isn't in charge of the Legislative branch.

>China gets rare rebuke from North Korea for 'betrayal'
cnbc.com/2017/05/03/china-gets-rare-rebuke-from-north-korea-for-betrayal.html

>Is N. Korea pivoting to Russia, as US, China find common ground?
straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/is-n-korea-pivoting-to-russia-as-us-china-find-common-ground

>US Navy warships team up with South Koreans in Pacific steaming towards confrontation with Kim Jong-un
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/navy-warships-team-up-south-10351563

>US Commandos Set to Counter North Korean Nuclear Sites
freebeacon.com/national-security/us-commandos-set-counter-north-korean-nuclear-sites/

>US forces seen operating near terrorist-designated PKK forces
militarytimes.com/articles/us-forces-seen-operating-near-terrorist-designated-pkk-forces

>Syrian Kurds say Trump should pressure Erdogan to solve Kurdish issue
aranews.net/2017/05/syrian-kurds-say-trump-pressure-erdogan-solve-kurdish-issue/

>As Erdogan prepares to meet Trump, can US keep allies from bloodshed?
kurdistan24.net/en/economy/79ab9a5b-f029-41f3-98a6-b9b91fe8acb7/As-Erdogan-prepares-to-meet-Trump--can-US-keep-allies-from-bloodshed

>Netanyahu: I told Putin we either coordinate or clash
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-i-warned-putin-we-either-coordinate-or-clash/

All that would result in is a massive influx of spics, in reality.

That said, level the middle east.

#SpyingSusan
Susan Rice refuses to testify,
so lets get this trending faggots.

Hello Mr. newtrip.

SUSAN RICE REFUSING TO TESTIFY BEFORE SENATE

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/3/susan-rice-refuses-testify-senates-russia-investig/

not awoo

>Netanyahu: Israel coordinating with Russia in Syria
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4957127,00.html

>UAE builds up Yemen regional army but country fragments
dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2017/May-04/404394-uae-builds-up-yemen-regional-army-but-country-fragments.ashx

>Alarm Bells Sounded Over Imminent Saudi-Led Ground Offensive In Yemen That Could Kill Millions: "Nowhere on earth are as many lives at risk."
westernjournalism.com/alarm-bells-sounded-imminent-saudi-led-ground-offensive-yemen-kill-millions/

You can't make this shit up.

White House is happy.

>fallen Rome's education

Something ain't right. It's real quiet.

Glass the Middle East. I agree.

Are you guys getting a wall then or not?

Sean
Did I miss anything with Sean's spicing, sean?

so because the pope stole some of my lieges land that means we should institute subjective morality. Protestantism is a tool of the burghers which are basically the same class the jews are. greedy city folk who are merchants.

>newtrip
>been baking with this trip since beginning of this year
>been in general for far longer

Thanks, user.

shes gonna die

Will Turtleman go nuclear in the Senate?

Thread theme.
youtu.be/HIDi07qQNZk

So......... am I the only one who has noticed this video in the OP is kill? I noticed it over lunch and just assumed it was going to be taken out soon so didn't bother pointing it out before I went back to work, and now I'm home for the evening and it's still there.

youtube.com/watch?v=t55wTLHwGZE

Spicedaddy preemptively axed today's shill narrative on live TV and we've got the healthcare bill coming up for a vote this week. There's literally nothing for them to go with right now.

I've seen the guy around. He's a bit of a retard, if I remember correctly.

>calls himself a hikikomori
>goes to college classes

so is comey going to be executed?

We find out it was actually Russia interfering against Trump and Rice is fried in the same day.

The Democratic party may not survive until 2018.

Healthcare vote tomorrow! :D

Anything Pelosi is against, I'm for. And vice versa. That is a good rule of thumb. Pic related.

Another example: she thinks the wall is "immoral" and wrong.

He's going to suffer from an unfortunate accident, probably.

I said level.

>everything i read on the internet is true, especially tripcodes

you can be a hermit and still go to class

>hikikomori
Just googled it.

why do we want this bill again? is it the cucked version of rand pauls version?

What I don't get is if they just disagree with the idea that the Pope having as much authority he did, than why not try out Orthodoxy?

i don't think he lifts weights though

maybe he's a 'powerlifter' but he never goes heavy

Of course not. the senate has no power. Impanel a grand jury instead. Put some teeth into it.

They still have their old narrative about Jared. I can't wait for him to get out of the WH. I want to believe he's not a problem, but I want to be at peace.

>he doesn't know what a hikikomori is

Look at thisWhat does that tell you? It's committing less money to our taxpayers.

Why are they attacking Jared so hard? More importantly, is it in our interest to do nothing, try to stop them, or even help them in this case?

yea seriously. They can just set up their own ecumenical head like the coptics and its not a big deal. Instead the burghers destroy tradition and eventually evolve into the french revolution because they are greedy.
hmm, if she is against it than im inclined to say its good.

So we sure the vote is tomorrow? I just want this done for now so tax cuts can occur

Coulter's concernposting is really starting to get on my nerves.

user you have some good tastes

WEW

Someone doesn't know what a hikikomori is.
It is not synonymous with hermit.

OP pastebin updated 5/1-5/3
>SoS T-Rex address to Dept of State 5/3/17
youtu.be/QcQ5CHhl2_A
>Pres Trump Lunch w/Pres Abbas 5/3/17
youtu.be/lS_phx5pD8s
>Pres Trump meets w/Pres Abbas (Palestine) 5/3/17
youtu.be/ntNgEgUA17I
>Pres Trump/VP Pence/Ed Sec Devos @ School Choice Event 5/3/17
youtu.be/ugnd-uKHvGY
>VP Pence @ Greatest Ally Ind Day Commemoration 5/2/17
youtu.be/JfrKB1OJlyM
>Pres Trump @ USAF Academy CiC Ceremony 5/2/17
youtu.be/o_dondl2G5Y
>Pres Trump w/Ind Community Bankers 5/1/17
youtube.com/watch?v=96zzyfGyfyI

let me know if i missed anything
press briefs :
>WH Press Brief 5/3/17
youtu.be/UIF6nbuXV4Y
>WH Press Brief (Spicer/SoHS Kelly/Dir Mgmt-Budget Mulvaney) 5/2/17
youtu.be/P_kwsSq_gs4
>WH Press Brief 5/1/17
youtu.be/31W6UPVU7aU

It's a target. Anything they can attack to get to Trump, they will go for. If you notice, they've attacked every person in Truml's cabinet, his Supreme Court pick, his kids, his wife, etc.

Answer this: who HAVEN'T they attacked?

>yea seriously. They can just set up their own ecumenical head like the coptics and its not a big deal. Instead the burghers destroy tradition and eventually evolve into the french revolution because they are greedy.
That's what really bothers me. Because when I use that argument I almost never get a response. Seriously, an American Patriarch would solve almost all their problems with Sovereignty while still having the legitimacy of Rome.

Something about business ties to Soros that happens to be one of his few legitimate businesses if I remember correctly.
>More importantly, is it in our interest to do nothing, try to stop them, or even help them in this case?
I honestly don't know.

It's odd, he's a Jew yet they are trying to get rid of him. Jews jewing Jews I suppose.

>had to google hikkikomori
It's even a banner, my dude. And apparently already posted because I got the duplicate file error:

they werent really going after jared. I think washpo or someone said its antisemetic to attack jared. that to me is why he needs to go. why is the media defending him?

they attack Jared because he is a power player. they craft narratives about bannon, jared, rinsed penis and anyone else who has enough power to actually hurt "them"

Preibus?

it isn't just blind subjective morality, there is a check and it's called the bible. papists are the ultimate appeal to authority cucks and just willingly believe whatever gets told to them by fancy men in costumes. luther helped expose and destroy their money grabbing racket and of course the sistine chapel didn't come cheaply and michaelangelo doesn't work for free so he was a big inconvenience. i answer only to god.

Jared is a jewish fratboy with typical views for someone like that. Depending on who you choose to believe, he was either for the Syria strike, against the Syria or apathetic about the Syria strike. He also got money from Soros. In brief, he's untrustworthy, but there's no reason to believe he's hugely relevant.

True.

So would it be good or bad if Jared gets booted due to their actions?

Dick is too big to fight with

She really wants a yuge wall with turrets on it.
I haven't read that but it fits nearly all of my fetishes.

What a failure he has been so far. Incompetent clown. I'd be ashamed of a "leader" like him.

DRUMPF WILL NEVER BUILD A PROPER WALL AND NORWAY WILL NEVER COME BACK

Not all kikes are bad. Roy Cohn was Trump's mentor and absolutely hatred kikes. He said as much using those words.

Since Leftists complain that Trump is getting "nothing done" (despite having the most done of most Presidents in 100 days), let's see how President Sanders would do.

>Bernie gets in
>Bernie is unable to legislate a $15/hr minimum wage because Republicans and Corporate Democrats would fight against it
>Republicans would fight tooth and nail against single payer healthcare, and at best Corporate Democrats would be apathetic to it
>Bernie seeks a massive hike on taxes for "da 1%", which both mainstream Democrats and Republicans shut down unilaterally
>Same deal with free college as with single payer
>Bernie strangles small business and large business with regulations through Executive Order

Would he have been able to get ANYTHING done?

>weeb hermit

please forgive my blatant inaccuracy

Good lord.

This was debunked yesterday. It's nothing.

It's a Jew connected to Truml. They will attack anybody associated with him. Stop overthinking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=knPx-zPyLnk

Trump has many jews surrounding him. It's got nothing to do with his religion. see: Miller

>he looks at the banners

coulter wants that Maher invite
AGAIN

>everyone nostalgic for the 90's
>refuse to consider that maybe times were better because we were more conservative as a nation

>it isn't just blind subjective morality, there is a check and it's called the bible
the same book that is used by preachers to support gay marriage and by other preachers to deny it. furthermore the oldest bible is like 800 ad, so you really dont know whats it in. instead we can rely upon magesterium and aposolitc tradition.

also notice, which countries are the friendliest to the jews? pro tip all the protestant ones. Germany, England and America.

>netherlands
citation

Interesting. Need to read those. Let's see if anything will happen from these.
Don't we already do that in the Middle East?

Gas the botes. Naval war now.

Spicey is crushing them. The tone of the """"journalists""""' is so defeated now. They know President Trump is getting more popular. They know he's getting wins. They know nobody believes their horse shit, knows that they're liars and basically hates them. And a snarky, pedantic Wall question suddenly becomes the Spiciest Powerpoint presentation I've seen in a long fucking time. There are some cucks like that CNN guy who are still being rude to Spicer, but you can tell that most of the rest of the room, even the people who hate Trump, are starting to realize that he's just embarrassing himself and looks like a childish idiot.

>Not being nestalgic for the period between 1900-1913
Get on my level.

>Democrat President for most of the 90's

Wrong. Look it up. They ran tons of stories about how incompetent they thought Reince has been. One example:
google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/commentary-a-solid-replacement-for-reince-priebus/

Next. Anybody else you want to try? Find one person they haven't attacked. I bet you can't find one.

They are also jobless losers by definition, user.

He won't get booted because he's married to Ivanka. I think the only that can happen is that he loses status, but only an idiot would think a man like Trump would allow himself to be bossed around by his son in law.

Nikki Haley

Ah.

I don't want to hear a fucking word from her when we get a good budget in September

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

>citation
I dont have it thats why im asking. Im not sure. I recall while back during the syrian bombing that the papers were all defending jared against "alt right" nazis.

Every decade we walk 10 steps further from God as a nation.

I agree, he might as well build a fence... Oh wait...