Lesbian here

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

-/u/

Tits or Gtfo

Tits or gtfo

There are no girls on the internet.
Tits or GTFO

I thought women didn't get paid

Tits or ge-

No, just get the fuck out.

>Just a reminder that we are taking over
Can I watch you take over?

Tits or GTFO

You had one job...

Come now user we all know you really have a feminine penis.

tits or gtfo

You filthy cunts know the rules....

how the fuck does lesbian sex even work
do you rub your vaginas over and over again?

tits or gtfo you LARPer, in the Middle-East you'd be dead already for talking like this

You won't be taking over anything ever

I accept it.

>Mfw this was posted by some 210 lbs 5'6 tranny.

sage

don't you lesbians look like offspring of a tucan-baboon crossbreeding?

I vote for tits.

FPBP

also
>thinking men in the future will be used for manual labor
>forgets about robots

OP is a faggot

#SpyingSusan
Susan Rice refuses to testify,
so lets get this trending faggots.

Tits or gtfo

Have fun getting either raped by men you after all women unanimously agree not to have sex with them, or raped by Islamists when they conquer your all women country because female soldiers are trash.
Tits or gtfo

So...you thought it would be a good idea to come post some Sup Forums tier troll sage bait on a site where some users actually do beat their women?

Yikes man/manlet/non binary/woman, you probably literally caused a few women to get injured tonight. Think about that and next time stick to FB if you aren't some Shariablue shit for brain heroin addict.

But the wage gap?

I don't get it, butch.

Women are increasingly searching for rape and brytal gangbang videos online. Just thought you'd like to know.

1. You don't look anything like pic related.
2. Men were never interested in you and it makes you very sad

lesbians dont exist

>one post
>fake and gay
>bait
>will get 300 replies anyway

Islam ruling the World or Lesbians... ???

yh, i pick Lesbians.

That sounds like a cunty thing to say

you gona kill yourself when you hit 35 anyway so who cares

also
>forgets about artificial wombs

tits or gtfo also plz no this ain't the hentai board