Why is pedophilia most common with white people?

Before you gonna correct me by saying that other cultures like muslims also practice pedophilia i need to say that's wrong. Child brides within Islamic culture often have hit puberty and are 12 years or older which means they practice Hebephilia. But it's moslty white people who are attracted to resemblances of 6 year olds which is often found with Asian girls (it's also not a coincidence that mostly white men like Asian girls).

>romanian shitposters are back from hiatus

I'm giggling

Not true. Nignogs more likely.

jews aren't white

men have sex with little girlies in every culture, just the asians and whites are hottest.

#SpyingSusan
Susan Rice refuses to testify,
so lets get this trending faggots.

So much of this.

Because white dudes are closet pedophiles.

>It's not pedophilia to fuck a twelve year old
>It is pedophilia to masturbate to a 22 year old Jap that looks young
Oh, Achmed.

The words make sense, but together they hurt and confuse.

Kek typicall Americunt without any knowledge about geography or international flags .

>pedophilia most common with white people
i dont think thats true. pedos with everyone as you said and when it comes to the white man asian girl thing thats a whole different set of reasons

/thread

>what is the marriage laws of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and other Muslim countries?

The only reason they don't have pedophiles there is because 'pedophile' isn't a chargeable person

Thais are biggest sodomites

Prostitution is basically cuckoldry and let's not forget about extreme ladyboys, their biggest export

The reason why it looks like most convicted pedos are white is because whites will call the cops on other whites where as non whites live by the no snitching rule so the pedos go unreported.

He's from Belgium, though I suppose Euro fags must all look the same when they have a muslim dick up their ass.

>whites are such pedos, look at the stats xd
>nevermind shitholes like the entirety of africa, non-existent stats say that it's not that bad, right :DDDDD
Yeah no, fuck off. Niggers rape anything that moves, including goats, pigs and apes. Children are no different, and I'd wager thousands die in Africa every year just out of that.

>most common with white people
>...forgetting that 3rd worlds exist

nice try

Apparently "some" people are incapable of the grand intellectual task of "holding an opinion about something, but having the self-control not to do it because of the affect on others."

Such as the fact that yes, some 12-18 year old girls are perfectly pubertal and developed and therefore attractive biologically on the purest primal level, and to deny this you are either homosexual or retarded. This however doesn't mean that you need to have sex with a 12 year old. It also doesn't mean that having male biology means you're a rapist. There is a middleground decided upon by l o g i c & e t h i c s, two concepts that are in short supply. Some people are too stupid or weak and so must pretend to themselves they don't feel something else they believe they'll act upon it.

>Why is pedophilia most common with white people?
It's not. It's probably least common among white people. Muzzy's (no matter how much you deny it), Blacks ("muh dik" culture means they fuck anything that moves), many asians (incestuous, believe it or not) all fuck kids at alarming rates.

I don't have hard stats, but if I were to bet I'd say white people are probably pretty low on the list. Definitely not the most common.

It's not about raping. It's about being attracted to resemblances of 6 year olds which is something that is most common with white males.

Because white people created the laws against being a pedo and are the only ones in the world who actually enforce it.

That's why white people get busted, because it's actually illegal here.

>implying I have to be correct when I'm right anyway

The reality is niggers do it more often, but it's not heard of because they dont' talk to police or go to court over it.

A lot of the niggers I grew up with and hung out with had stories of fucking their sister, cousins or uncles, father etc, and the truth came out when they were drunk and the people they told told others.

Unfortunately I grew up with the wrong crowd and I know for a fact more niggers did this shit than white people. Although where I live now i'd imagine the ratio isn't the same but half of what the niggers do. I live around white trash inbred niggers and they do the same. It seems like inbreeding and white trash people is more widespread than most thing, but niggers are worse in every respect, they are subhuman filth that deserve to be genocided and/or sent back to where the came.