Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

Honest question, all answers appreciated.

You need to be more specific if you want anything more substantial than meme spam as replies.

If you want to talk specifically about the liberals in your picture, they are caught in the virtue signalling death spiral. In order to feel like they belong and have high status in their in-group, they must continually one-up each other with this kind of shit. It's "keeping up with the neighbors", but instead of trying to have a greener lawn or a nicer car, you try to publicly espouse beliefs in more and more insane self-destructive liberal bullshit.

#SpyingSusan
Susan Rice refuses to testify,
so lets get this trending faggots.

because they don't live with them

that guy on the lefts face is so JUST

White people are stupid in general... They are like autists you know?

how do you know those pictured are liberals?

Pic related is 44d chess my nigga.

You see, they are rule playing as retarded cucks to get all the other white people made about it willing to stop the immigration. Also Angela Merkel is really just a Nazi who is sending shit skins to Germany in order to make the white people angry so they will want to destroy the niqqers and a new Nazi Empire can be astablished

44d chess bruh

Non-white guy here with a serious question for whites.

Why is it mostly white (left-wing) people that embrace such ideas and openly humiliate and embarrass themselves?

I'm latino, you will never see one of us with a sign like this begging foreigners to come while putting other countrymen in danger. I don't get it. Is it self-loathing among whites or something? I'm just trying to understand their mentality.

They are rabbit people chewing their grass, ignoring the predators picking them off one by one. Why are they stupid you ask? Because they are bred to be.

I guess it is white guilt these fuckers have...
The new generations are being born fucked up, with inferiority complexes.

they feel guilty because history teaches us we have been the best at everything and other countries suck because of whites in america and whites in Britain.

i dont know bud, it sickens a lot of us to see this

because their entire world view is being destroyed by faggots on the internet

¿ ¿

It's a combination of white guilt, self-hate and either never spending time around shitskins IRL or only spending time around the top .01% of shitskins IRL and projecting that image on to the other 99.99%

wwii never ended

>Norwegian
Looks like some kind of central European.

Nice try, Schlomo, but you be the Jew, not I. Take your reverse-psychology kikery elsewere and gas yourself.

They're incredibly naive.
People like in OP's picture have an incredibly optimistic world-view that everyone of all races and cultures would get along just fine if we just live together and give it a chance. They genuinely believe that no culture is better than another.
Any criticism about other races/cultures, backed by statistics or not, is irrelevant and branded racist. It's a taboo subject and you'll be outed as a heartless monster if you dare to touch it.

Isn't exaggerating either, many of these people firmly believe that Europeans royally fucked every other region of the world. To make up for it, in the name of equality, westerners need to be more accommodating to help them catch up and fix problems our ancestors apparently caused. Again, you're ostracized if you dare to point out shit that happens in the middle east or stuff like the African slave trade.

Some of the crazier ones will literally cut off all contact with you if you disagree with them. It's almost like a cult.