DEEP STATE HAPPENING, LEAKS CONFIRMED BY COMEY

>deep state shills like Rick Wilson and Claude tweet out on 4/28 that Grand Juries are being convened
>Comey confirms today that two Grand Juries have been empaneled specifically looking for a RICO indictment over campaign money issues and a National Security Indictment for violating the FARA
>this is huge because DC is now openly going after Trump's cabinet
>same shills are now claiming that WARRANTS HAVE BEEN SIGNED
>Flynn, Manafort, and Page among those expected to go down soon
>Trump tweeted at Comey during the hearings and he's obviously worried

Sorry this isn't another le epic troll thread about Colbert or Brittany Venti, but this shit is actually a happening and no one is even talking about it. Expect some more revelations in the coming days.

What happens if this actually happens?

We're one step closer to what needs to happen

Democrats and traitorous types don't seem to know how to leave things alone anymore. They are behaving desperately

the news would report on it cause for once it's actually something real against trump
therefore i'm doubtful

They reported fucking pissgate, then reported on the reporting of pissgate to play it safe

if Flynn or more people in his cabinet are ousted, there's a chance they could flip against him and this is the beginning of deep state building a case for impeachment. Ignoring it and saying it's all based on a lie won't make it go away. the way congress is treating Trump gives me a bad feeling in my stomach, almost like they are hedging their bets that he is going to be out before 2020.

At this point I'd be okay with Mike "Turns Fruits Into Vegetables" Pence over Drumpf tee bee 8ch

kek thinks Trump may be a suitable psuedo-president through tweeting and shitposting, thus cancelling his inevitable assassination attempts

Can you run as prez again after an impeachment?? Not that he needs to win, just run.
And what about VP, he'd be just as necessary in any position

thats way down the line, I'm sure if (((they))) manage to oust trump, they'll have a plan to oust Pence as well

Meanwhile there are investigations into Bernie's wife, and a lawsuit against the DNC.

If they oust Trump over this made-up bullshit, it's finally time to spill blood.

Everyone involved is a literal traitor and would be hunted and dealt with justly.

>from a source
yeah that doesnt work anymore, shitcunt

The end of the democratic experiment in America

>he didn't read the thread at all
it was confirmed today you illiterate nigger
who iis this even supposed directed at? just go back to plebbit.

just shareblue tactics.
pay them no attention

just like the leaks confirmed without a doubt hillary broke the law yet she is campaigning again?
k

don't bring that angel into it
mother of lgbt rights, bringer of all justive

>more action against Trump & Company in a couple of months than during the entire Clinton investigation

I knew there were no standards anymore but come the fuck on.

Well then it's truly over for Trump and the reason for his backtracking.

Am scare. Everyone, please say a prayer for Trump tonight. I know I know, slactivism, but sometimes you have to wonder if forces beyond our control are shaping this battle.

>2 posts by this id
>shilling hard against a leak that came out a week ago that was confirmed today.
>"h-h-hillary"

shareblue pls go.

That is extremely antisemitic

>drumpfsters still think CTR even ever existed
PUH-LEASE, like the Dems would be so devious

fuck... i am now a #cruzmissile

and?

>"sources"

this is bullshit

Impeachment does not mean you have to leave office. Clinton was impeached for example.

Who the hell is Claude Taylor? And where does this say specifically that this involves Trump and Russia?

Remember that they are also investigating the wiretapping thing. "Trumps investigation" could mean "Trump's investigation into Obama wiretapping".

This is a lot like people who predict the end of the world. Nothing ever happens.

I, also, have these questions.

>please say a prayer for Trump tonight.

he knew what he was getting himself and his family involved in

>"Trumps investigation" could mean "Trump's investigation into Obama wiretapping".

lol cuck. 0% chance. This is the big one. The white whale.

We will install #Madame to her rightful throne and then extinguish the white race systematically

people were golbally banned until the election was over for saying the name of ben fish bean

And? That's noble as fuck

Colbert is repressed AF
lmao

look at all these shills. I wonder why they don't want us to discuss this

You cunts will never learn. And that's why your tears are so delicious.

Looks like another shill is still with a serious butthurt like the lying witch.

Fuck Israel and fuck you too

>inflated self value
>refuse to accept truth
>Standing up for neocon jew Trump
>haven't realized we already won
>the blood of the fascists shall run the streets red

Just accept a better future

Those two assholes haven't been right once yet since summer of 2015. I wouldn't hold my breath on any warrants.

Thanks anons. Actually informative

Of course nobody's talking about it. Sup Forums is being bombarded by "MUH T_D" fucktards right now.

They're not even shills, they're mongoloids who want Sup Forums to be their personal blog.

Shills are using this bitchfest to their advantage slide threads.

Keep trying kiddo
Maybe one day you'll amount to something

Yeah sounds like a coup attempt is being made.

Rick Wilson is too retarded to see that if its anywhere close to succeeding his life will almost certainly be forfeit.

who even cares, trump went full neocon, theres no difference between him being president and the democrats

#MADAME
#IMWITHHER
#ITSHERTURN

DELET THIS

What difference does it make at this point?

Trump has been doing nothing but sucking Kike cock since he got in office. He deserves the punishment. The faster they undermine democracy the sooner we can get the real show on the road.

>tfw it is actually aganist the elites and pizzagate gets investigated
>tfw they attempt to overthrow Trump and he seizes power and can finally institute MAGA unimpeded
Either way I don't give a fuck, let it burn down or fix it but have the will for something. Democracy is a farce

>>the blood of the fascists shall run the streets red
I'm actually with you, I hope the battle commences. But I feel like you are in denial about the way it will end, if it truly begins.

>pic related is your infantry

its just an observation. it seems like Sup Forums is intentionally ignoring this story thinking that just because its based on fabrication that it will just go away. maybe we could use our autism to connect the dots and throw a wrench in their plans

Too much fog of war to unravel it right now, also these people are really really incompetent at this (or Trump wouldn't be president) and unlike in Nixon's time don't have uncontested control of the narrative.

Likely "players" involved. George Soros, Valerie Jarett (Obama doesn't make decisions), Paul Ryan, Chuck Schumer, John McCain, John Brennan, James Clapper, Rick Wilson, the Koch Brothers.

It becomes a lot more dangerous if Mike Pence starts supporting the coup. Unknown to see if he is involved, Nevertrump people on his staff likely are.