I'm moving to australia in a month. adelaide to be exact

i'm moving to australia in a month. adelaide to be exact.

what can I expect? I already have a job lined up in case you were wondering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they cover it up pretty well but 'regular' crime like assaults, home invasion, carjacking, etc are just as common as the U.S, so don't let your guard down.

Funnel spiders will rape your soul

FUCK

>what can I expect?

This but worse

Are you British?

American

Adelaide = home to satanists, homosexual murder / rape gang, paedophiles everywhere, San Francisco without the bridge.

If you want safety live in the nth outer areas

THAT'S NOT A NATIONALITY! Either be British or be shittish.

lots of power outages

I suggest getting a house in Elizabeth.

You must prep the kangaroo

i'm black, if that's what you're asking

You will either be eaten by a brown snake or gutted by an Emu within a month.

Shit, did the consulate not tell you? You can't come. We're full, fuck off

From Adelaide? Not too much. Its quiet and the CBD can be covered in less than half an hour. Good food and Hedley beach is pretty clean (from what I know). Until they sort the power blame game though expect this but other than that not much happens there. Also tap water is kind salty.

Full of Emus?

Impregnate as many Sheilas as you can m8. I dare you.

I've never been to Adelaide, it's cheap there, apparently the infrastructure is shit and you're going to be the one person with a job.

Adelaide is also notoriously bland and far away from the noise, if you're a shut-in like )))us((( I suppose that doesn't matter.

>Adelaide
Enjoy the shit water.

Adelaide has clean air, clean beaches and is like a small conservative American city in the 80's.

don't do this kek
the most confusing day in Elizabeth is fathers day

Here's the number 1 thing people don't get about Australian's, there's a pecking order.

Sydney/Melbourn (depends who you ask) - The cucks and shills

West Australia - The tradies and shit drivers

South Australia - The anoying angsty younger brother

Northern Territories - The swamp fuckers who have crocs for pets. (stupider than it sounds)

New south wales - The fucking rats

Tasmania - The island full of incest fucking racists

Canberra - Doesn't exist/Pomy-land AUS.

Black American
omfg
you will get so much pussy it's not funny

Drug capital of Aus... at least its white though, that is until you arrive

Fuck off they're full.

Hey hold up. Mildura guy here. At least give the rest of Vic the credit it deserves you shit cunt. Not all of us are from fucking Melbourne.

shut up KEK!

cu.ck!

The eternal BBC poster strikes again!

You will have to pick between Somalia or sudanese gang membership.

not a cuck and not a bbc lover just being truthful.
I always report and hide the bbc threads.
kekekekekek

do you live on the east coast?
Melbourne or Sydney perchance?

in Adelaide and im white and have two white kids.

You should protect your women. cu.ck

You should stop making these threads and change the destination from Wollongong/Adelaide to a real fucken shit hole like Tennant Creek, Woodridge or Inala.

they are all sluts, i aint protecting sluts.

HAHAHAHAHAHA You're NOT an American by any definition cuck. Jefferson and Washington are laughing at you. Shame on You. Shame cuck. Shame.

Leaving the land of the free for the dust bowl of Queen's wrinkly bottom kissers. Please never procreate cuck. NEVER. Fucking American idiots i swear have no respect for their forefathers.

american pavement apes wouldn't fit in with somalians so i guess sudanese it is for him.

We get that she hurt you. but it's ok, you have to learn to let go. that part of your life is over, it's time to move on.

Fuck off we're full.

Tip top keks.

I'm moving to Gold Coast in August.

hahaha im very happy being a single father.
I cannot be arsed with women anymore other than getting my dick wet.

how feasible would it be to move to one of the shittier parts of australia and start a plantation with abos as your sole employees and petrol being the form of payment?

Best to brush up on your Mandarin.

Is there any way I can put a filter on filthy black niggers such as yourself?. Any comment from a third world country is completely disregarded. You know that right?.

Too be fair Melbourne does contain 80% of the states population. But you are right, rural Vic is comfy as fuck where I live, no abos, average drug abuse and nice camping/fishing around.

Can agree with that, but I write that list out of what i've seen.
>Born in Brisbane
>Lived in Vic for 8 years
>Currently living in perth and have been for 10 years
>Family in SA
>Imediate family raised in Tas
>Seriously Fuck Canbera

If exploring, when heading east the best idea is to go in a northerly direction.

If headed due east, regional towns and cities are good but you will eventually arrive at Sydney, which is a congregation of idiots.

Heading south east is to be avoided. The regional towns and cities on the way are good but Melbourne is a SJW hellhole of epic proportions.

Headed north east, you will find good regional towns and cities, and eventually discover Brisbane and Gold Coast. These places are a mix of people that can either be high order degenerates or strong and based. Keep your wits about you, but it is the most rewarding.

That's Sydney!

What's that now bitch? i can't hear you.....take the Queen's cock out of your mouth whore.

and feed the sheep before you come talk to your masters

I remember when I was in Melbourne shortly after Trump was inaugurated, there was a Not-My-President march in the CBD, where all the fat kikes and dykes held up the tram traffic by sitting down in the middle of the street.

When 80% of the state lives in the Jewiest place in the country, its a fair call to call the state gay.

MUSLIMS SVEN

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

GET THE FUCK OUT

get 4chanx, click chevron next to post, filter, flag

>adelaide
you can expect nothing

spoken like a true cuck Sadiq

cowards.found

Jesus, who shit in your curry Pajeet, or did you just get it off the street?

Hope you lift desu senpai

Oh shit, you're right. I was thinking about when I lived in Melbourne, 2001-2009, place was pretty good then. Bit stuffy, everyone wakled around with a stick up their ass, but besides that it was fine.

Was in Melbourne about 3 years back.
The entire downtown is flooded with people handing out convert to Islam pamphlets.
Fuck that city

OFF

What sort of stuff do you want to know?

SA has a rivalry with Victoria much like Scotland's rivalry with England.

There's no frost in most of Adelaide, but temperatures can exceed 40ºC in summer.

The roads are pretty good, though there are no freeways in the inner suburbs.
Buses run on tracks at 100km/h in the NE suburbs. Elsewhere the bus system isn't bad, but not frequent enough on many routes. Trains are the best option if your origin and destination are near them, but they probably won't be. Only one tram route so far.

There's a reputation for not much happening except in March. That's exaggerated but it is based on reality - unfortunately Adelaide's a much smaller city than Sydney or Melbourne.

The electricity isn't really unreliable, but a total statewide blackout (where even the traffic lights had no power) occurred one day last year after powerlines were struck by tornadoes triggering a freak series of events. Steps have been taken to ensure that will never happen again.

Also the weather is mostly driven by cold fronts (where the temperature drops 10ºC in ten minutes) and we sometimes get torrential rain (though not as bad as Brisbane). But in some years there's no rain all summer.

Good now I got an excuse to spit in every American face I meet hope to see you soon fag.

>im black

We are full. We don't want any niggers. Stay where you are subhuman.

You chose a pretty boring place. The City of Churches

You will definitely be a sex fetish. Go on tinder and OK Cupid.

The main highlights of Adelaide are access to great beaches in SA and access to amazing wine. Enjoy them both.

We have amazing nature just outside of our cities, to the north we have the Barossa valley, to the South we have Mclaren vale, some of the best wineries in the world. To the east we have the riverlands, further south you're on the Fleurieu and Kangaroo Island(which is gorgeous).

It's really a great place to be, just ignore the black people, they are subhuman trash.

Don't worry about the buttburt bogans. They'll moan about anything and they're lazy bludgers with alcohol and ice issues.

Adelaide here.

You have to go back, We're full.