This thread will be pruned or deleted

Reason; Lack of BBC, obvious bait, and politically CORRECT ideology.
This is an Anonanon thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ytei6bu7kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WlK9-wlJsaw
youtube.com/watch?v=byWkbxIenCo
youtube.com/watch?v=AyneR8scx44
youtube.com/watch?v=nK5fKFFqJe4
youtube.com/watch?v=IdbF6nEc8LE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlot's_Ghost
youtube.com/watch?v=OQKyMZ8gsPI
moonofalabama.org/2017/04/from-war-on-korea-to-abu-graibh-how-us-bio-weapons-led-to-torture.html
yorku.ca/sendicot/ReplytoColCrane.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=QSZ-0Mr30mU
youtube.com/watch?v=UW1IqW6kNdU
youtube.com/watch?v=SbCt-iXIXlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OpjBH4OZvGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a nobody cares about Korean War era biological weapons thread. Give a bump, and I'll drop an agency pill.
youtube.com/watch?v=9ytei6bu7kQ

I got some new info on NW BB/Antifa that's as fresh and as the wind driven snow. Not low level guys. The money guys. Humor me, because I'll not drop anything in a dead thread. It needs to be worth the risk.
youtube.com/watch?v=WlK9-wlJsaw

I'm gonna bump this once to save it. After that, it's up to (you).

Did I not post-predict the use of biological weapons in the Korean conflict? Time isn't on my side, I drink and drug, my kids and country hate me... Take advantage of that.
youtube.com/watch?v=byWkbxIenCo

No one cares.
post it or dont.

What would you like to know? Compartmentalization doesn't really effect careers that span years. AMA. I'll tell you I don't know or the truth. I have a proven track record(that bugs me).

That's the problem. No one cares.

IDK, maybe some homo-teen can find my last super secret thread. I forgot what I dropped on deaf ears. You need ID to believe the agency produced a defective product that also internets?
youtube.com/watch?v=AyneR8scx44

Why biological weapons?

to destroy organic material, be it plant or animal

History has no place in this day and age
youtube.com/watch?v=nK5fKFFqJe4

best i can do is self bump, watch back, pray for youth
youtube.com/watch?v=IdbF6nEc8LE

Bumping for OP's faggotry

Homosexuality works, and is almost a necessity. Nothing is more humiliating, sans kid stuff.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlot's_Ghost

youtube.com/watch?v=OQKyMZ8gsPI

Wow...
moonofalabama.org/2017/04/from-war-on-korea-to-abu-graibh-how-us-bio-weapons-led-to-torture.html

yorku.ca/sendicot/ReplytoColCrane.htm

I'm not him, you idjit.
>Bong education

Go on

Is that GWAR? Whose the moneymen?

Still waiting, you autistic cunt

Damn good thread. Esoteric, yet interesting.

This is all I got, unless you'd like me to make some shit up:
It's proof that America used biological weapons to kill and/or starve civilians. We have never admitted to it, as it's horrible.
youtube.com/watch?v=QSZ-0Mr30mU
I also filmed a fuckton of WESTERN dudes fucking Afghani "dancing boys." But they are "our guys" so...

; )

Gentlemen.

>Whose
So close.

Shame that OCR wasn't better in the '80s, when this would have been a tiny surprise, and the players were alive. It's still important, because it shows what we did, and likely still do.
youtube.com/watch?v=UW1IqW6kNdU

Got to run. Some user nearly "named" me because I'm in in a couple Mailer books. Read 'American Dream.' I'm the guy "handling" the Miles Davis character. I wasn't Brown. It was Miles.
youtube.com/watch?v=SbCt-iXIXlQ

Kekekekek. I didn't even know they made a movie. I'm so up in this book.
youtube.com/watch?v=OpjBH4OZvGk

So I can divulge non-compartmentalized intel up until 1997. If it's not clear as day, I specialized in blackmail, be it violations of marital vows, man/boy fucking, or kid fucking.
I was just retiring when St. Jeff started producing.

Mike?
Do you job or beat it.

Lol when a writer the kids don't know calls you a "fat fagot" for having a different vision for America.

NO WAY you could do what I did, being fat. I was trim and clean as fuck.

I'll dump a "Cuba plan" nobody has seen, regardless. On deaf ears, again.