The same story is repeated hundreds of times a day - assholes form California leave their moderately paying jobs and...

The same story is repeated hundreds of times a day - assholes form California leave their moderately paying jobs and spend hundreds of dollars to come to Colorado for legal marijuana and to visit the mountains.

But then what ends up happening is that they end up having to work 40+ hours a week to afford their shit hole to stay in and can never afford any pot or ever have a weekend to visit the mountains - leaving them aware that it's the most shitty reason to leave their state.

But worst of all - they pass several alternative states that are cheaper - have the same amount of wildlife, and living in Cali they should be NO stranger to finding illegal pot, and in the end start driving up the cost of rent and insurance in Colorado.

If you are considering moving to Colorado at least set up having a job that pays more than minimum wage so people don't have to hear stories about how you came here for free pot and miss surfing when they're trying to buy groceries. Do yourself a favor and move to Idaho or Wyoming. It's the EXACT same thing except you'll have disposable income and your weekends.

If you have a degree and aren't resetting the life of your spouse and children - come right in.

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2017/02/27/karina-pulec-hit-and-run-norlan-estrada-reyes-illegally-reentered-united-states/
denverpost.com/2017/02/17/rtd-fatal-shooting-charges-tim-cruz/
denverpost.com/2017/02/02/rtd-shooter-homeland-security-report/
denverpost.com/2017/02/09/denver-illegal-population/
denverpost.com/2017/05/03/morgan-county-missing-18-year-old-woman-body-found/
denverpost.com/?s=aurora&orderby=date&order=desc
denverpost.com/2017/04/25/maria-de-jesus-jimenez-sanchez-aurora-mother-deported/
denverpost.com/2017/04/12/good-samaritan-kidnapped-i-70-crash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That sounds horrible user.

#SpyingSusan
Susan Rice refuses to testify,
so lets get this trending faggots.

Well, unfortunately we leagalized pot, so you dont have to worry about us anymore.

Weed tourism from Cali is gonna die pretty soon. My state just legalized legalized pot in the 2016 ballot.

Hang in there Coloradofags. Just wait until the first dispensaries open in CA.

Bless you.

they're fucking Texas up too. I hate them

I'm still leaving California though. The beaners have taken over my county and the bullshit nanny state laws and gun control measures won't stop coming.

Joe Joe was a man who thought he was a loner
But he knew it couldn't last
Joe Joe left his home in Tustin, California
For some Colorado grass

Go to Wyoming. You can get a 5 bedroom 3 bath outside of Cheyenne for the same price a 2 bedroom apartment costs here. And a 4 hour drive from Denver.

And Wyoming lets you keep all of your guns.

I'm thinking about Oregon (I know, I know) and then Idaho.

Also, leave your vehicles in CA, and don't attempt to drive here. Our roads are already chock full of dumb assholes pretending they know how to drive.

From Missouri

Is Colorado really the great (and expensive)?

It sounds pretty fucking nice, i'm tired of the plains

Go to Boise, they haven't been completely cucked yet and you can still setup a nice life somewhat affordably.

Whenever there's a moderate snowstorm the roads always have Cali and Oklahoma license plates pulled off to the side.

Born and raised in MO, have been living in CO the last 4 years. Shoot?

they are looking to increase gun restrictions and keep their state open to migrants. keep that in mind.

>Places where F5 tornados are a regular occurrence are cheap places to live
Shock

Washington isnt cheap at all retard its one of the most expensive states to live in

The only problem is it's a bitch to drive there from where I live. I can only go on a road trip to Oregon/Nevada/Arizona on my current budget. My plan is to just live in southern Oregon for a couple years because I have family moving there, then I'll fuck off to the Boise area.
At least they're still white and Washington is worse.

To be fully honest Colorado is very pretty and there's a ton of shit to see. But if you move and work here you will never have time to enjoy that unless you have savings or already have a masters degree. Work is tight to even get a $20 per hour job and neighborhoods that use to have houses that cost 400K now cost 1.6 million.

Wyoming is the place to go if you want beautiful landscape. A Denver apartment is $1,200 a month for two bedrooms in a bad neighborhood. A suburban house in Cheyenne Wyoming is $1,300 a month for five bedrooms.

Is it really so expensive and full of rich douches?
are there really that many stoners?
Is the weather shittier than MO?

I have never been able to figure out why people are so opposed to inhabiting Nevada. Did you know the population of Nevada is only 2.89 million? The entire fucking state. There is nearly 4x that many people in NYC alone.

Nevada might not be that great if you're looking for physical employment - but for a freelancer or someone that works remotely, it's probably one of the best places to live, IMO. I look forward to moving out there one day.

>cheap as fuck everything
>wide open desert landscape as far as the eye can see
>can live in vegas and be close to socal if you want
>can live in reno and be close to norcal if you want (also cooler weather)
>beautiful mountains
>strong corporate laws
>24/7 everything
>hookers, gambling, etc...

Why the fuck does rain = dumbasses doing 30 under and snow = dumbasses doing 30 over; who the hell is giving Cuckifornians licenses, a mexican vending machine?

Wyoming is too windy. Other than the wind, it's a nice state.

This, also fuck off we're full.

They don't have that option. They would have to live with people like us. That's why they go to Colorado. You have people like them.

>washington
>cheap

I mean, I guess south of Olympia, north of Everett, and east of the mountains it's cheap, but nowhere else.

Colorado is snowy, windy, rainy, 100 degress F, and some winters are so dry you step outside and feel your face starting to blister.

No state has this much crappy weather if you dont count Kansas and their paper houses.

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL

The how to spot transplants license plate

At least build a wall around east Denver.

It's like 90% federal land and largely off limits. There are entire basins a hundred miles wide and a few hundred miles long with very little life of any kind including plants.

Not enough water.

Lead the way and I'll start setting up the gas chambers OP.

I've traveled for years all over the entire US. Denver is one of the shittiest places I have ever been to hands down. I have no idea why people hype it up so much. The only good thing was it has some amazingly good Pho places.

Stay out of Utah.

We have the same problem in Alaska. You fucking Coloradans come up here "muh legal weed, look at the mountains" Stay the fuck out you fucking hippies.

GAS THE CALIFORNIANS, STATE WAR NOW!

But what is in Cheyenne?

Kansan with electrical engineering degree here who likes to ski. My ski spots are a day drive from home and family, Wyoming sounds a little far. Utah is just a bunch of mormons.

However, I looked up housing in Colorado and was disapointed, I thought about moving. Then again, I have a 30 round PMAG for my AR, so that wouldn't be legal in your state anyways.

I will verify this. The Vietnamese give us plenty to eat.

Especially up in the mountains. I used to live near Breck and during La Nina during 2011 we got over 500 fucking inches of snow. There was 20 foot tall snow hill in front of my house

>But then what ends up happening is that they end up having to work 40+ hours a week to afford their shit hole to stay in and can never afford any pot or ever have a weekend to visit the mountains
You say this like it's a bad thing.
I'm established in this state and I love the fact that some dumb califaggot who has a degree and is older than me is delivering me pizza.

Fuck them all.

>Is it really so expensive and full of rich douches?

no liquor in gas stations or grocery stores (they only get 1 store in the state); [side note, no Quick Trips here] so alcohol is more expensive. Food is a bit higher priced, but its comparable and definitely tastes fresher for some reason. KC is catching up to Denver in terms of housing prices downtown, but you won't find suburb pricing to be comparable; can't speak for STL.

No, people are generally "transplants" and for the most part leave their egos at home accordingly (save for LoDo/RiNo area) and the only douches I really ever deal with are the homeless which can be a bit of a culture shock for people not used to city living.

>are there really that many stoners?

just as many stoners here as MO imo, it's just Denver is a tech center so you get a lot of "successful" pot smokers

>Is the weather shittier than MO?

lmao no, the weather is the best kept secret. I can get away with a short sleeve shirt most of the winter and the amount of sun we get makes a vast improvement in general public happiness.

People forget that Denver is literally the nicest weather in the state. Urban corridor effect and all that. Every direction you go it gets worse.

Cheyenne has cheap school, cheap houses, fast internet, and is driving distance from Denver if you ever have a day off.

missing "FLT VEHICLE"

Totally agree with you bro. I make money freelancing online, and Nevada literally is the best state in the nation for the "Digital Nomad" lifestyle.

Most people don't know this but a fuck load of states, like Colorado and Utah have retarded laws that force you to collect sales tax from sale of digital goods. Totally impractical for many types of work online. I basically cannot ever live in those states because of that.

Also, Nevada has no state income tax, a nice plus.

Honestly, I've been through most of the country, Nevada wins on a ton of factors. Not many places have the same combination of advantages Nevada has.

>pho
>good

>are there really that many stoners?
>Is the weather shittier than MO?
Yes.
Our weather is more intense and even more bipolar than MO. We don't get tornadoes as bad as you though.

Plenty of water. Nevada has lake mead and the Colorado river. Cali cucks have to bum water from Nevada to survive.

Also, it does not matter that 90% is federal land, why the fuck would you live anywhere besides Vegas or Reno if you lived in Nevada?

I guess if you really do want lots of space, you can buy some land near some mining towns like Elko for $50 an acre and graze cattle or some shit.

Sure, but there aren't really jobs in a town of 60k people.

I live in Wichita right now.

NV and UT are way underrated, I'm trying to get my hands on some land in NV before the pot farmers ruin everything

And Nevada has to bum water from Colorado to survive.

Well the OP mentioned weed and I don't even smoke but Arizona has the most archaic marijuana laws in the country. A joint can send you to a outdoor death prison

All they care about here in cali is smoking weed. Dummies

Literally the first night I was in Denver, I saw a strip club and a church sharing the same parking lot.

Going to the grocery store was like going back to the early 90s. Everything is 30 years behind.

I was at a Target and it did not even have a grocery and fresh foods section. Wtf, Target added those in everywhere like 15 years ago.

The people are depressed and haggard looking. The mexicans are of the dankest variety.

First night I stayed in a hotel and thought I must of accidentally ended up in the "bad" part of Denver. One of the most disgusting and dangerous places I have ever been. Next day I went to the other side of town and it was even worse. Found out the first place was considered a "good" part of town.

There is nothing redeeming about that shit hole.

Only cons to UT and NV is if you dont like desert. But if you spend most of your life indoors tat's not an issue.

>The mexicans are of the dankest variety.

I am going to need to see an example.

I'm a Jeep fag, I would permanently camp /out/ if I could make it work long term.

'latin kings' are a bit of an issue here

yea but fuck the 100+ degree weather 9 months out of the year.

>I saw a strip club and a church sharing the same parking lot.
Yeap, sounds like Denver. I know the exact place you are talking about.

>I was at a Target and it did not even have a grocery and fresh foods section.
Lol I have 6 targets near my house that all sell food. And they have done so since I was a child. What the fuck are you talking about?

>Found out the first place was considered a "good" part of town.
Which part of town?
Sounds like you were up on Colfax. It's the niggest/spicest area of the city
Next time go south.

>The mexicans are of the dankest variety.
Yeah it's out of control. Out of all the non-boarding states, we have the most illegal immigrants.

If your looking to enjoy Colorado by only staying in the Denver area, then Colorado isn't for you. Next time try going west, somewhere the pavement ends.

Gunnision Colorado might be the place for you.

what about spokane? got a friend up there who transplanted from Orange County up there

I live by a church that was converted into a nightclub

Gonna start dumping some local news, if you don't mind. First up: A Salvadorian """immigrant""" literally trucks a young lawyer. This is after he had been deported 10 years ago.

>Federal prosecutors had asked that Estrada-Reyes, who was twice arrested in Denver before the crash that killed 28-year-old Karina Pulec — including for suspicion of driving under the influence — be sentenced to four months in prison.

denverpost.com/2017/02/27/karina-pulec-hit-and-run-norlan-estrada-reyes-illegally-reentered-united-states/

I agree, WHo the fuck wants to retire in a state that taxes social security?

your seriously underestimating the power Mexicans have on devaluing a state, we don't leave because we don't have weed, we probably have more weed in one county than your whole state, we leave because all the filthy fuckin Mexicans destroying our communities, also its really hard to find a job in California so fuck you

>A man suspected in a Denver murder this month was released from the Denver County Jail in December after ICE officials flagged him as an “immigration enforcement priority.”
denverpost.com/2017/02/17/rtd-fatal-shooting-charges-tim-cruz/

I put roots down in cap hill condo due to work, but yeah...someday (sigh)

Californians have turned Texas into an increasingly leftist shithole in some parts, I hardly think Coloradans have a right to complain

I've never seen so many mexicans as I have in Denver. More then southern California.

A good portion of the mexicans in socal actually dress nice and are somewhat civilized. The mexicans in Denver looked like they just crossed the border, or a gutter. No english skills at all. They looked all dirty, dark and wrinkled, depressed, torn and dirty clothes, super overweight, and angry. Walking around with their pregnant wife and 10 kids in tow, who are also all totally filthy and depressed looking. They also had a powerful stank coming off of them. All over the place.

Ummmm.... no sweetie, make it more like 3 months.

Here's a good one: a WHITE Muslim convert shot a security guard in the head at the downtown Union Station transportation hub. It's cool cause mosque leaders emailed DPD about it.

>The e-mail, which was obtained by The Denver Post, describes a white man from Texas who had attended a luncheon for recent converts and an open house where he rebuked a presenter for being soft and told others that it is OK to fight to establish the rule of Islam in the United States.

>Police have said that Cummings approached Scott Von Lanken, 56, outside Union Station as he was giving directions to two women. The suspect pointed a gun at Von Lanken’s neck and told him to follow directions, and he then pulled the trigger.
denverpost.com/2017/02/02/rtd-shooter-homeland-security-report/

Get back, get back, get back to where you once belonged.

if you're white and are in STEM or a trade, california is easy living. anything else and they end up fucking off to other poorfag states.

t. making 6 figures a year and only worked 12 hours this week

keep going, I hate the fact we're a fucking sanctuary state for these illegal fucks that DONT EVER BUY CAR INSURANCE. I made a citizens arrest near Broomfield last month on some illegal brownies that hit my Wrangler and tried to take off like nothing happened. I was so fucking pissed I ran them off the road and held them there until the based popo showed up, patted me on the back and actually thanked me lmao

Denver has an illegal population greater than Philadelphia, Boston, or San Francisco. Keep in mind, this data is based on a 2014 data set; 2014 is the year in which recreational marijuana was legalized.
denverpost.com/2017/02/09/denver-illegal-population/

>One of the reddest and one of the least blue states in the union
>Looking to increase gun restrictions
Source?

theres mountains and legal weed in cali dipshit

>t. making 6 figures a year and only worked 12 hours this week

that's not saying much based on your COL

Here's one hot off the presses:
>Morgan County authorities have released the identity of an 18-year-old missing woman found dead in an animal shed last week. The teen is connected to a man whose body was found in an abandoned garage days before.

>McMinn was connected to 40-year-old Santos De Santigao Macias — who had also been reported missing — whose body was discovered in a vacant garage on the 19000 block of U.S. 34, just east of Fort Morgan, on April 17. His death is also being investigated as a homicide.

denverpost.com/2017/05/03/morgan-county-missing-18-year-old-woman-body-found/

I must say the Pho was the best I've ever had in America.

No just stop coming. Full stop, no further explanation. This place used to be amazing and it's been utterly fucking destroyed, go fuck you own homes up for a couple years and let us go back to living.

Shit son, just searching the Denver Pravda archives for "Aurora" is a gold mine itself. Highlights include:

>Arturo Hernandez Garcia gets brief reprieve, released by ICE
>16-year-old boy remains in critical condition after Aurora shooting; 3 suspects sought
>Man allegedly fired handgun into car carrying two 18-year-olds in Aurora, killing one and wounding the other
Those are just from the last week lmao.

denverpost.com/?s=aurora&orderby=date&order=desc

>MFW I realized there were multiple """immigrants""" hiding in churches simultaneously

>Maria de Jesus Jimenez-Sanchez, an Aurora mother of four from Mexico who had lived in the U.S. illegally for more than 15 years before she was detained earlier this month by immigration officials, has been deported.

denverpost.com/2017/04/25/maria-de-jesus-jimenez-sanchez-aurora-mother-deported/

>Do yourself a favor and move to Idaho or Wyoming
why the fuck would you inflict califaggots on the nice people of idaho and wyoming, you colofago

Yeah but I bet minimum wage there is probably like 5 dollars evening everything out for me to have nothing still

>that pic
>my two favorite things to eat

Californians need to leave and never return. Because of them, your choices are to either spend a quarter of a million to own a house the size of a tuff shed, or pay rent that increases by $100+ dollars per month each time you sign a new lease. And all the while, I-25 keeps getting worse.

They can make a camp for califags. They have the empty space for it.

Cheese and pepperoni?

Don't worry though. White people are getting down too:
>A 36-year-old man crashed his vehicle on Interstate 70 in Denver last week and then allegedly kidnapped a good Samaritan who came to his aid, saying “Don’t make me have to shoot you,” before demanding to be driven to a motel, court records show.
denverpost.com/2017/04/12/good-samaritan-kidnapped-i-70-crash/

What, you don't want single-payer health insurance, pretty-boy Newsom as governor, democrat super-majority & equal-rights for illegals?

t. califag hopefully escaping soon, too

That nig nog is my neighbor. He drives a black BMW i8 and his man cave is the entire basement, it is fucking ridiculous

This is why my gang of transplant potheads are all "homeless" in Denver. We get free meals and a place to sleep and smoke our weed. Thanks a lot liberals!

why isn't weed legal?? it's opiates and shit killing people.

and mountains are mountains, once you've seen em, you may have seen them all; save for WA/CAN

varies on where you live. not every person is living in SF. you could get a 4000 sq ft house in a nice, crime free, white suburb in California for