Sorry Guys, this is all over. Le Pen was terrible during the Debate...

Sorry Guys, this is all over. Le Pen was terrible during the Debate. Macron was the best candidate on the stage and she wasn't able to debate.

When Macron asked her how she would leave the EU, Marine wasn't able to give a clear answer. Plus, on economic issues, she was terrible. She doesn't have a clue about economics and Macron was simply better.

I was for Nicolas Dupont-Aignan, which was the best candidate for the Right in France. He decided to join Le Pen for the second round, now, he looks like an absolute idiot.

She'll lose badly in the Second Round. She's a joke.

Sad day for France.

kike

says the yank

I seem to recall that you lot have the City of London Kikeration. Why cast stones in a glass house?

Get out of country and never return

Is this a new Ben Garrison?
When did he release this one?
Did he seriously lowkey name (((them)))?

She was horrible to start with.

she was not sexually attractive at all..... very childish

Québec is better than Canada. You must be a leafs fag who thinks Maxime Bernier will win the election.

Kek, why have you forsaken us?

worthless shill posting aside anyone have an english subbed posting of the debate?

She wrecked him but the election has been rigged from the start

GIVE HER YOUR ENERGY

>a leaf

I'm looking forward to finding out what our media has to say tomorrow. If they make a big deal over talking shit about her, that will mean the race is still close.

While I disagree with your opinion, I don't think she'll win either. I think it's because France is so cucked and has moved so far to the left, that a right winger (or someone considered by the media as EXTREME right winger) would have a very small chance of winning. I'm honestly surprised she's mad it this far, with them constantly talking shit about her. I do think Macron has a better chance of winning because he says he's a "centrist" and the media hasn't been absolutely crucifying him. That being said, I wonder who they want to win, hmmm...

Saged because your thread is based on an opinion and leaves very little room for argument.

Trust me dude, i'm french Canadian, following the French Media since day one of this election, this is all over.

This not Brexit or Trump, nothing's gonna happen.

Nicolas Dupont-Aignan or Fillon was the right choice for the right to win. Not Le Pen and his retarded father.

I'm listening to it now - Le Pen's slinging accusations around - Macron's coming off as a little limp-wristed but sane-sounding at least.

This is hardly a game-changer.

OC. We. And the Frenchmen. Do not like females. Takes gonads and fucken brains to think in this manner however

I have the same concerns, but it ain't over 'till it's over. Even if she loses, this is still an impressive and significant show of force.

But if she does win, then this is potentially a tremendous game-changer for the future.

She were shit to begin with and Im happy she fucked up. Marion le Pen is the great one and if this bitch lose badly there will be a demand she be replaced and we all know whos next in line.

Yes.... the memes have once again become reality.

win or lose, I would french kiss her bhole

"You lie all the time". Well. Can't get any more straight forward and fucking based than that. Nobody says that in politics. He did. Monsieur le président

I think this debate is going to have a slightly chilling effect on voter turnout.

Macron's very bland practicality about policy and Le Pen's contentless attacking is only reinforcing my sympathy with people who say they hate both candidates.

You can't have faith in Le Pen because she's obviously just appealing to hatred. You can't have faith in Macron because he obviously just doesn't have skin in the economic game a lot of French people are suffering under.

Lower turnout benefits Le Pen - however this is still nothing new so far.

Everyone said Trump was terrible at the debates as well.

>leaf
She mopped the floor with him.

t. american with no understanding of french politics

>neoliberal scum
vs.
>rightwing scum

wew lad

French fucks owe their asses to Joan of Arc.
So do you.

Be honest mate he speaks English like it isn't his first language.

"It's a bad thing. It's a very bad thing."

Plus unlike this debate he had all the anglosphere forces of internet darkness on his side with his stunts with Clinton's rape victims, heads up on the no handshake, Kek pestering Clinton with flies.

Le Pen has none of that in this.

Nice numbers. That's why I'm interested to see how US media spins this. As a murican, obviously I tend toward the mindset of shaking things up and leading the charge for a change, damn the consequences.

But the pattern of events over the past weeks suggest to me as an outsider that the more important play would be which candidate would better provide for the security of the worker. I would hope that if there is French doubt about Trump's rich bombastic nature, then they carefully consider Macron's banker pedigree and whether or not he would stand for the worker.

Fuck the french. You contribute nothing and you constantly bitch like Canadaians about everyone who does contribute. You deserve your third world hellhole. Paris is the new Damascus. Fucking sad ass fucks.

Macron looked like he missed experience and could not keep his composure. He lost that debate no matter how hard the shill will try this week. Macron will go down with his fiscal evasion.

You call your post a contribution ? my fucklin sides, only niggers care about speach bantz during politician debates

Le Pen is overhyped but Macron has been groomed and pushed by unknown forces to be a banker/politician and groomed by his teacher since he was a youngling. This guy will do exactly what he is told by his overlords. Why would you vote for that person

What's the matter, need your safe space where only Americans talk about foreign politics you assblasted mongoloid?

jew faggot

Both were horrible.

> Macron's very bland practicality about policy and Le Pen's contentless attacking is only reinforcing my sympathy with people who say they hate both candidates.

This is the problem with Le Pen, she spends too many time attacking Macron instead of speaking about her policies.

>speaking about her policies

Macron will destroy France.

So it's a win win situation for the Eternal Anglo.

I'm going out with a French girl - admittedly French expats in London are a specific sort of demographic and she's here in London because the job situation in France is so shit - but she sees it as a choice between two diseases.

Have an insane person who cares about the country or a rational person who doesn't give a fuck about it because he's a sell-out.

Combine that with the complacence I think people feel now on Le Pen's prospects I think that's going to lower turnout.

If you're a normie frog who's not rich or hopping mad about Islam this discussion so far isn't addressing your issues.

I'm listening to it now. It's not even that she was bad. But she has no strategy other than discrediting Macron's career. He quickly saw this and pointed it out, making her look stupid every time she used that strategy.

He was also clever and took advantage of the way she framed things and turned it around.

>forced meme all day

>Kushner with a strong jawline
Come on Ben, that skinny ass jewboy has kike written all over him. I wouldn't even blame Ivanka for slutting it up with niggers.

why do you have that image saved on your computer

Because he's gay.

I can't mentally get over Eve though bro

He hasn't, Macpuppet. Your guy is going down. It's #HerTurn now.

>she spends too many time attacking Macron instead of speaking about her policies.

Same mistake Hillary made. Don't talk about the opposition, talk about why you're the best.

Can we get more info on this Mexico bro?

I work with several people who sniff out this sort of thing - it might be a game-changer.

Kys

>Micronpenis