STEPHEN COLBERT HAS GOT TO GO

Colbert took it too far on his show when he called President Trump a "cockholster for Putin." We can take him down through change.org/p/cbs-fire-stephen-colbert-for-homophobic-comments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.

Colbert was the voice for the Ambiguously Gay Duo, he has no room to talk

>mad cause trump's gayness came out

>muh free speech
>fuck left antifa
>boohoo

>colbert speech
>he has to go
>i'm a tumblr nigger pls censor

Go fuck yourself, you two-way hypocritical cunt.

>GAY DICK SUCKERRRRRRRR
>btw that joke was not bigoted

Colbert triggers you faggots so hard. Hilarious.

We've heard it all before, Reddit cuck. Bump.

No one is triggered by him here, its the gays that are. Try /k/ or /lgbt/

It's a chance to take out a left wing propagandist. What the fuck is your problem?

>"you cuck"
>now let me praise faggot trexhands who stained that job forever

lmaaoooo

Rules for radicals etc

Kimmel is a cuck tho.

Divide an conquer.

Could this be a mere coincidence?

millenials seem to be the problem

We're not calling for Colbert to be beat the shit out of. And I support his right to say what he wants.

He also has the responsibility for what he says. So if he says something and people complain to his advertisers for it, then he has to live with the consequences.

Fucking cringeworthy propaganda pushing jew. Trump that is

Remember to point out Colbert loves talking about how religious he is and how he used to be a Sunday school teacher.

"Colbert is a practicing Roman Catholic and a Sunday school teacher and an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church Monastery."

Except Stephen didn't use a slur you fucking retard.

Cockholster is NOT a slur, are you brain dead?

I don't even like the guy, but the hypocrisy of you retards is unbelievable.

Don't preach if you're going to pull bullshit like this.

Can someone explain how this is different from the left's free speech suppression tactic?

reminder that P&G and Ford Motors spend millions of dollars on advertising on his show

we should hit them where they hurt, the bottom line

go away colbert

>we should hit them where they hurt, the bottom line
How?

And you obviously do not see that "sucking/licking someone's cock / being someone's cock-holster" =/= "you homo gay guy literally practicing fellatio on a dude" or are you being retarded (i meant "facetious" .. or no, just retarded) on purpose because someone did say something bad about that cunt steak salesman ?

fight fire with fire.

We lost the culture war because we played nice while they play dirty. We need to adapt their tactics that work to our goals

we are the left

He's helping.

By failing and being completely a tool for MSM he is forcing more normies to our side. Let him become the slow train wreck each one of these sell out kike faggots become.

>muh homophobia

so you're just going to give up about actually defending the POTUS?

you think they would say that shit about Obama and get away with it?

LGBT is literally nothing more than a perfect dual weapon of both shielding (virtue signaling to their defense with the leftist) and a stabbing (Using the associated notion of comparing someone to a homosexual as an insult that normies have always found funny when the person in question isn't gay) to him.

we should create memes with PG or Ford products next to colbert with the cock holster comments

So you're throwing away your ability to criticize the left for suppressing free speech by doing the same thing?

Leave Sup Forums you stormfag hypocrite.

If you're going to fuck with him, do it for the lulz, not because you're butthurt about him calling out Trump and because he's a liberal entertainer.

You faggot stormfags are really ruining this site.

1. The joke wasn't even slightly homophobic. He was only implying that Trump is Russia's bitch, which he is.

2. None of you give a single fuck about being politically correct or tolerant. You're just salty that Colbert meme'd your favorite crook and you think using leftist tactics against them will work at all.

3. Trump has said many things that are objectively more offensive than this, except Trump is serious.

yes freedom of speech is the right to say what you want without the threat of violence and oppression from the government. Attacking Ford for advertising on his show is not stopping anyone from speaking. He can still say his unfunny jokes

Or maybe it would just be funny to see the hero of the left and the only place millennials get their news from dissapear forever.

hello shill

you sound pretty asshurt like a faggot who just got niggerkicked

Faggots are degeneracy to the point where their own genes remove them selves from the gene pool. Poopdicks deserve worse than aids - they deserve to get sent to Africa.

>This so much

Alright so you're giving up all right to criticize the left for doing the exact same thing then?

do you guys not see the issue with using anti free speech SJW virtue-signaling brigading to take down someone you dont like?

trump is a cockholster and you're a faggot

Maybe, but this will not work.

Read "rules for radicals". They beat us because they don't play by ANY RULES so they can lie, cheat, steal then accuse others of the same.

In order to compete with these faggots, meme warefare is needed. I think false flags work the best, most people have drank too much of the coolAIDS and you really have to drown them in some leftie hysteria to wake em up.

We're just pretending, and we are playing the game by their rules. If we don't become the jew, we'll never defeat the jew.

see

Sage

A lot of them uniroincally do not.

Don't promote political correctness, even if it is against your enemy.

Yeah he does, but regardless, nothing will happen to colbert. The right sucks at this. The false outrage is clear as day.

Milo
Tomi
O Riley
Aj

They got fucked

The score is 4-0

see

Or at least force him to do lot of self flagellation and apologizing in front of media.

BY AH DAIPWX AS TIASL AD GFDKNGA ASNG FNXA OS ZLZA UAUUL N A

Shariablue pls go.

hi colbert

O'Riley went down because his sponsors were being flooded with robocalls and organized SJW complaints. The only way Colbert gets the axe is if something similar happens.
change.org is bullshit.

Mark my words. Colbert is going to come out as gay so he cab get a free pass on that "homophobic" joke.

He's a race traitor. What more do you need? It doesn't matter how we get him, just that we do.

Signed for hilarity

it's a dog and pony show.

colbert and trump are both jews working for jews.

trying to confuse.. you.

It's called stabbing your enemy with their own sword.

>that r*ddit spacing

obviously colbert recognizes whats being said online and is just testing the waters. once the networks get a taste of less censored news surely there will be more of it. there doesnt appear to be any meaningful reaction on the left beyond a twitter flurry and the right is just pulling a "how do you like it" act.

Literally no one cares. Also, he didn't break any laws. Why are people still shilling this?

i heard a rumor a long time ago that colbert gets a little too friendly with young interns backstage

i'll see if i can look into it

He's probably guilty of a lot, most leftists are masochistic because they harbor a lot of guilt.

so we can hurt him.

>2016 presidential election

It's called death by a thousand cuts, our attacks don't need to be perfect. What matters is that we keep up the pressure.

lynch him

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

You won't. This is all free publicity. The right-wing has surrendered all moral high ground since Trump's election. Why would anyone hold a comedian to a higher standard than the president?

>Milo
>Tomi
>Aj

literal nobodies, but ironically turned into celebs that will come back stronger than ever because of the nature of new media.

>If Trump doesn't identify as a cock-holster then what Colbert did is tantamount to hate speech, rape, violence, and even genocide
They created the SJW beast, and now it must feed.

there is no moral high ground. thats the point. We'll go after the left using their own standards, and nothing will happen. Colbert won't be punished because he's a good goy. It will become evident that there is no moral standard because if their was it would be applied equally. We are not a community. We are not a nation. We are one against the other, and the more visible that becomes the better it is for me and mine.

>pol still pretending anyone was triggered by this except pol

Literally no one is offended by this.
But we have to use this to get this man off the air. We need to contact the advertisers directly, just like they did with bill oreilley

/po/ when sjws freak out because of a racist joke
>jesus, look at these pussies, grow a backbone will you, ever heard of free speech?
Sup Forums when their favourite orangeman is made fun of
>TOO FAR, LYNCH THE FUCKER
oh the hypocrisy

right to free speech is not a right to a platform.
you have to use your platfor responsibly and only say nice things or you're fucked.

they made their bed.

Cry more, trumtard. Can't take a joke, you special snowflake?

>no one was offended
>thats why we need to contact ads and tell them no one offended

No, you tell the advertisers you were disgusted by his homophobic comments and you plan to boycott them. Explain how there's a standard people are held to, and how the bill oreilly scandal proved boycott threats were effective.
Personally I hope many faggots were triggered when they realized even their idols are disgusted by their lifestyle.

Actually being so stupid that you don't understand we're at war and should will take every inch we can get. If I could see Colbert swinging from a lamp post for this that would be fine and dandy

Edgy. What is to be gained by creating that kind of chaos? Regardless, most people agree that what Colbert said wasn't even offensive. If you're trying to point to liberal hypocrisy, Colbert wouldn't really be the best target.
This all just seems like teenagers on internet spreading a meaningless hashtag for lulz.

>Personally I hope many faggots were triggered when they realized even their idols are disgusted by their lifestyle
they weren't
this is going no where because no one cares

shouldn't FCC be fining CBS?
are they powerless these days

Don't you realize that by censoring people for making fun of Trump you will only sway public opinion against us and give them actual justification for calling us fascists?

The way he disrespected the President of the United States really pisses me off. I gave no shits about that mother fucker. Now I think he needs the fat end of a baseball bat shoved up his ass. After it has bashed his fucking head in. His shifty Zionist writers too.

Free speech is free speech. Stop being as bad as the people you're fighting you retarded faggots.

First of all, suck my dick nigger. Secondly, i was explaining why anyone would do this. Nobody cares about what he said. The only reason anyone is going after him is because he's a nigger-loving race traitor. If there is the possibility to ruin him, why not take it? There is also the subtext that the_donald level faggots may become aware of the real fight. But i don't know why i'm explaining this to you. You're either a jew, a colored, or a traitor white.

we have to lurck for old content where lgtb groups talk about makeing this time of jokes and propell them to the first line!

start fucking looking for it, somthing must exist!

This now gives us an opportunity to do two different fronts at the same time now that the left has normalized it.

One half plays the "omg so offensive ban this homophobic trash!" card while the other plays as the "racist sexist alt right" who support Colbert because of how most of them now hate Trump.

Can you imagine what would happen if someone like Richard Spencer made a tweet supporting Colbert? There'd be so much backlash.

Remember Sup Forums. Divide and conquer.

Consecutively check'd.

>If there is the possibility to ruin him,
which there isnt

Like you fucking hypocrites actually care about a "homophobic comment" all you faggots care about is getting him fired for being liberal. You don't actually believe in free speech if you do this.

>>that r*ddit spacing

What the fuck are you even talking about fag? Are you that desperate for a boogyman you need resort to nitpicking spacing?

I've been typing like this on Sup Forums since 2007 you dumb newfag. Never posted on reddit in my life.

LIst up his sponsors.

Push right wing nutjobs to boycott

middle America boycott

starcucks, tarGay btfu

well what do you Moshe? You want film of him fucking a tranny while screaming "i love fucking 8 year olds!"? We work with what we have.