OY VEY

twitter.com/Slate/status/859466344512856067

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Nye_Saves_the_World
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlie_Kloss#Personal_life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Kushner
archive.is/oY4fD
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/68yliz/slate_george_soros_the_liberal_jew_destroying/
mondoweiss.net/2017/01/jared-kushner-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a cohencidence

kill me now

it's anti Semitic to call a Jew a Jew

It's pure coincidence, nothing important to care about.

>the liberal Jew
It's okay when Slate says shit like this?

A mighty fine coincidence indeed.

>twitter.com/Slate/status/859466344512856067

SHUT

Did I switch the timeline again, what is going on?

Oy vey

IT

DOWN

It's fine when it makes them look good. Jews love to gloat about how they're taking over the world, then call you an anti-Semite when you accuse them of trying to take over the world.

its not real

Israel
Check the link

good try kike

TRUMP
4D
CHESS

Groups funded by Soros just realized Trump's son-in-law is actually paying their AIDS medicine bills.

why are Jews so white?

speaking of kushners

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Nye_Saves_the_World
The first season explores topics such as climate change, alternative medicine, and video games from a scientific point of view, while also refuting myths and anti-scientific claims.
five correspondents assist in the presentation of the show. These include fashion model Karlie Kloss

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlie_Kloss#Personal_life
Kloss is an avid computer programmer;[63] in April 2015, she partnered with Flatiron School and Code.org to offer a scholarship named Kode with Klossy[64] for young girls interested in computer science
She has been dating businessman and investor Joshua Kushner since 2012.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Kushner
His brother, Jared Kushner
According to journalist Daniel Golden in The Price of Admission, Kushner and his brother Jared Kushner were admitted to Harvard despite a modest academic record
He has been dating model Karlie Kloss[7] since 2012.[8][9]
After graduating from Harvard, Kushner started his career in the Private Equity Group at Goldman Sachs, in the Merchant Banking Division

>This headline is under review
kek

lol merchant banking division doesn't even need perenthesis.

Good goy.

I don't know. Liberals were content to pretend Soros didn't exist until now.

I'm legitimately confused. Why play that card now?

I think they like to fuck with us like this. Make us feel powerless and hopeless.

>Karlie Kloss
>avid computer programmer

What the fuck is going on? Thought (((slate))) didn't run psyops anymore

archive.is/oY4fD
>Soros, the liberal Jew destroying America, is also a Jared Kushner business partner

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/68yliz/slate_george_soros_the_liberal_jew_destroying/

Yep tis her

This drives me so fucking crazy. Zero coding happening. Basic file system terminal bullshit, done deliberately, displaying error messages, because normalfags don't know what terminal file system navigation looks like.

More effort was put into making sure the "antioxidant" water bottle had the logo pointed the right way.

>MSM
>Not intrinsic CIA psyop since the 60's

Choose one McFatty

OMG what a fucking joke. Too bad she was serious.

They think they're getting one over on us. They're sarcastically referring to Soros as "the liberal Jew destroying America" as we do, while pointing out that Jared Kushner, who is Donald Trump's son-in-law and therefore must also be a Republican shitlord like Drumpf himself, is his business partner. Therefore, Soros must not be so bad, right?

Basically, they're completely out of touch and don't know that we also hate Kushner and view him as another liberal Jew out to destroy America.

I was actually wondering if it's possible that they are going to do something like sacrifice him, throw him under the bus either after he's served his purpose or he's become too much of a liability from receiving too much negative attention.

Wow. Just fucking wow. I wonder how many girls get scholarships funded by our tax dollars to do this stupid shit and get patted on the back.

Must've mispelled "vapid"

Code on the left is more readable than code on the right

RIGHT NOW

They're not even a similar program anyway. The one on the right finds the smaller of two numbers which is very easy to do. I don't know what the fuck the one on the left does.

If the smiley on the 4th line, and the bullshit on the last line wasn't there, I wouldn't mind to be honest

who is jewing who here??

Have you guys not seen this before even though the Kloss girls programming thing and the Nye rap about genitals and gender spectrum thing has been come up repeatedly?

>else return 5 because I'm so random yay :D

This is how control flow works. Obviously.

Did slate just not only name the jew, but also blame the jew?
Oy vey

>4D CHESS

Anyone else terrified that years ago Jared Kushner received orders to get into a relationship and marry Ivanka Trump?

Holy shit I'm dying.

because they're like 50+% slavic.

I've obviously seen the Bill Nye disaster but I was not aware of this bitch. Has she not been punished by troll armies yet?

If Soros, Kushner and Trump don't actually print the money themselves: you don't really expect them to do anything but follow orders, do you?

Follow the money.

Fuck you Sup Forums you didn't tell me about the (((kushner))) until after the election, this board if full of mossad.

Is this real

pure goyincidence

>Jared Kushner fired me over Israel ten years ago

>I didn’t last as long. Jared and I had a few polite conversations in the year that we cohabited on Broadway, and two very uncomfortable meetings over Israel and Palestine. One was before I went out there in July 2006 on his dime to see the country for the first time, during the Lebanon War, and the second one was after I got back that August. In the first, Kushner told me about his Holocaust background, his grandparents who barely survived, and his regard for Israel. When I got back, Kushner and Brian Kempner, the newspaper’s publisher who had worked at the Israel lobby group AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee), couldn’t wait to hear what I had seen out there, they said. But when I started talking about the occupation, the room went cold as the poles, and Kushner gazed right through me with those unsmiling dark little eyes. Kaplan was even more uncomfortable than I was, and thankfully brought the tortuous meeting to a close.

>This couldn’t last. In February 2007 Kaplan closed his office door and said he was a Zionist, Kushner was a Zionist, Kempner was a Zionist, and the janitor was a Zionist, too, and the newspaper would not pay for me to blog, as I was demanding (at that time I was only paid for published columns). It was fitting; I was gone.

mondoweiss.net/2017/01/jared-kushner-israel/

I voted Gary. Don't blame me.

Not yet

I've seen Sup Forums and Sup Forums makes fun of her a lot for her embarrassing girls code stuff, but it seems that so far her connection to the propagandist Nye show and her dating/engagement to Joshua Kushner has mostly gone ignored for the most part.

Exactly. They think the right loves trump and kushner by extention, without any prerequisites.

Damn. This is a pretty weird revelation then. She's committed triple blasphemy.