Alabama Governor Signs Anti-Gay Adoption Bill

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/05/bill_allowing_adoption_agencie_1.html

Gov. Kay Ivey today signed into law a bill allowing adoption agencies in Alabama to follow faith-based policies, such as not placing children with gay couples.

"The elected legislature of this state overwhelmingly approved House Bill 24. Having served as President of the Senate for more than six years, I appreciate the work of the legislature, and I agree with it on the importance of protecting religious liberty in Alabama," Ivey said.

The House of Representatives last week gave final approval to the bill by a vote of 87-0, with six abstentions, concurring with a change the Senate made when it approved the bill.

"I ultimately signed House Bill 24 because it ensures hundreds of children can continue to find 'forever homes' through religiously-affiliated adoption agencies. This bill is not about discrimination, but instead protects the ability of religious agencies to place vulnerable children in a permanent home," the governor added.

Rep. Rich Wingo, R-Tuscaloosa, the sponsor of the bill, said the purpose was to make sure that faith-based agencies are not at risk of being forced to close because of decisions based on their beliefs.

Other urls found in this thread:

adoptuskids.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank Christ. Gay couples adopt boys just to sexually abuse them for years.

Awesome. Keeps them from brainwashing kids that could have otherwise had a chance to be normal.

Well it doesn't explicitly ban gays from adopting and 2/3 of adoption agencies there are secular.

If it saves even one kid then it's a victory

bump

I doubt it will hold up in court.

Barely anything the right claims victory holds up in court lol

>Thank Christ
Christcucks are the biggest child abusers, why do they complain about gays so much?

> why do they complain about gays so much?

Piss off sodomite

> why goy

> of course it's normal

Enough of the coded bullshit. Just come out and say what every sane, intelligent person knows to be true: gay adoption is child abuse, an unnatural horrific practice.

> you worry too much

The Supreme Court has ruled though that gays can adopt and this likely conflicts with that ruling.

So less sexual abuse. Good news.

Civil war by summer.

Press f to pay respect to his masculinity

Think Florida has been doing this for a decade and the courts haven't overturned it. Since these faith based organizations are serving to help along adoptions rather than holding a monopoly on them, they're seen as an optional service.

> By Ginger (((Gorman)))
Every. Fucking. Time.

Shall not impede the rights of the state

This doesn't ban gays from adopting you simple fuck. It simply allows religious based orphanages to practice their beliefs.

How much is the rent in Alabama?

But Justice Breyer, who has ruled for gays in a bunch of rulings has stated in his opinions that he feels religious beliefs to not entitle one to stop the freedoms of others.

that poor kitty

Alabama has absurdly low property taxes. Don't bother renting. Land is cheap and good quality. Also the lack of home rule ironically leads to less government involvement in your day to day life.

Those faggots obviously fell out of the circle of trust.

poor kid i hope he has a good normal family now

Sounds like heaven. Planning on studying there then. Thanks user

>why haven't you adopted a white child yet Sup Forums
>literally Robin to your Batman
>teach him to be right
>adoptuskids.org

There's a documentary on YouTube about these homosexual pedophile rings and true to the reporter researching it said the perverts preferred the Nordic blond look.

because im socially awkward and feel like i wouldn't be a good father