Oyy Vey! Shut It Down!!

Inside Marine Le Pen's "Foreign Legion" of American Alt-Right Trolls

4channers and other "meme warriors" are battling for France's far-right presidential candidate.

>Vladimir Putin isn't the only onetrying to attackthe French presidential election. Far-right trolls and meme warriors like the kind whohelped elect Donald Trumphave found a new calling: "The Battle of France." There's no way of telling what real-world impact it's having, but with the vote just a few days away, activity in support of right-wing candidate Marine Le Pen has reached a fever pitch on Reddit, Sup Forums/pol/, and otheronline forums popular withthe American alt-right.

>"All shitposting units are required to man their battle stations," declared a recent Sup Forums post . "Meme war recruits: prove your worth. Veterans, lead the charge.... MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN." The post urged 4channers to join a Discord forum dubbed "Operation: Marine Le Kek," where at any given moment up to about 450 participants are conducting meme "raids" to hype their candidate and attack her centrist rival, Emmanuel Macron. Using fake French identities and sock puppet social media accounts, they've hijacked Twitter hashtags, social media posts, and comments sections on news sites with memes portraying Macron as a stooge of Jewish financiers who will sell out the working class and capitulate to Muslim terrorists.

m.motherjones.com/politics/2017/05/marine-le-pen-alt-right-american-trolls

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KyhHe5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Macron as a stooge of Jewish financiers who will sell out the working class and capitulate to Muslim terrorists.
Because he is.

It will never cease to amaze me how the entire political arena is basically on edge constantly thanks to faceless internet shitposters.

>far right

Das eet mang

Virgin White males who masturbate to anime

The reality is we're the preverbial men's locker room, we can have these conversations and host these thoughts and transmit them through memes.

They are just sad they are winning

they take ironic RP tier posts seriously?

Those damn russian trolls always exposing the truth and stuff.

Why is everyone forgetting the cia was up to their elbows in the last frog election?

takes one to know one, Fag

Someone link the discord, I'm eager to help out.

we actually barely post about Le Penn

half the time there is no general even

>we are winning
damn phoneposting

They probably should focus on the fact that Macron is tax evader.

>linking to motherjones instead of using archive link
>mobile version of all things.

You should consider tasting the rainbow and becoming an hero.

At least there's some mainstream representation of kekistanies now!

But seriously am I the only user who doesn't think the media is accurate in conflating "muh alt-right" with Sup Forums/meme/online culture in general? Like - most of what they discribe as "alt-right" is just general internet culture - and hell most of Sup Forums is discussion of political topics rather than explicitly political discussion (if that makes sense) and most of us don't give two shits about political discourse.

>takes a sip of mountain dew
yes, im a memer

Vetfag reporting in. 3rd Meme Div, 4th Batt. "Memetic 8". I'm bored, gonna give all my energy to the recruits.

they give us more power every time they write one of these

i wonder if we could use that against the authors

Face it, every cool thing online is now Alt Right

>muh russians, muh americans.
Make up you minds news jews.

>ID:Fag

This shit writes itself.

I tried to toast to your post but I'm out of dew. D:

Nearly every post here is from America - have we proven their point lads?

Wait - holy shit they're ghosting. kek

how can he be a fag if he is a virgin fagboy?

its past minight in europe m8 its 2:33am here

At least they got the reason behind it right.

They are going to milk this Alt-Right shit for the whole year aren't they?

My friend was KIA during the Meme War 1 from obesity. Thank you all for your service.

>Vladimir Putin isn't the only one trying to attack the French presidential election
>muh russian hackers

stopped reading there

>Just Trolls

>portraying Macron as a stooge of Jewish financiers who will sell out the working class and capitulate to Muslim terrorists.

>"""""""""""portraying"""""""""""

>MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN.
wow, what a terrible message that is, making France great again...

Holy shit I made that thread haha...

>Fag Mtn Dew

Heh

>kek

Notice they never mention Schulz and Junker who constantly shill for Macron and attack Le Pen and never mention thay Macron was in constant contact with the Democrats before and during the campaign.

F

>"All shitposting units are required to man their battle stations," declared a recent Sup Forums post.

zozzed hard

Hopefully no Sup Forums posts declare a new crusade

why are we called trolls? do they even know what the definition of a troll is? we are concerned citizens and patriots who dont want our country flushed down the toilet or want to see our european brothers do the same

They do nothing but watch us

They are Jews and believe that you are subhuman cattle. It bothers them when they aren't in complete control of information.

Anyone have the original Pepe Meme in OP's pic?

You're the media now

lol they're scared

They are in this discord

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

Why is this news worthy kek?

Here is the discord they from come say hello
discord.gg/KyhHe5M

Those are some very rare Pepes, how the fuck did they get them, I want some of those.

come on shills, just suck it up and swallow it down. Marine Le Pen is your new president, Kek demands it

goodbye rapefugees, the party is over

Come say hi to these trolls

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

this

Oy Vey. I've been caught! I spread that pepe too!

>far right
kill them all for this meme

Say it with me....
MADAME PRESIDENT.

That's the crazy bit. Same thing with alleged Russian hackers releasing Clinthole's e-mails to wikileaks.

Like, suppose that's all true. Suppose she actually was hacked. But... she fucking did it. She had illegal e-mails. Suppose that evil hacker Sup Forums exposes Macrons ties to international banking... he fucking has those ties. He literally does. They're not showing anything untrue.

>Fag Mountain Dew
hahahahahaha

We're behind you, Pierre.

F

see

we need another one dude

I know right, if you had of told me even during the American election that we were having an effect and that it would eventually cause all the cucks to constantly clench their pearls I'd have thought you were insane.

Thanks for posting user!

>with memes portraying Macron as a stooge of Jewish financiers who will sell out the working class and capitulate to Muslim terrorists.

AHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAH

>there are people that read this shit and take it seriously

>with memes portraying Macron as a stooge of Jewish financiers who will sell out the working class and capitulate to Muslim terrorists.

Implying memes were needed to do that

>portraying Macron as a stooge of Jewish financiers who will sell out the working class and capitulate to Muslim terrorists.
stating the obvious

Looks like I made the news again.
I made that "Mummy needs you" image. They're using it to say we've conducted some massive operation, but in reality we couldn't even execute that plan effectively. Jesus Christ these people are dumb

shit like this always makes me wonder

Fucking shill cuck

You guys got it all wrong. This has been part of the leftist playbook since before the internet. The Clintons in particular love this move. When they were being tracked down for things like their criminal involvement in Whitewater, they were able to manipulate the media by saying there was a "vast, right-wing conspiracy" against them, therefore don't believe any evidence of their wrongdoing.

Blaming Sup Forums is just a variant of that. They want to build up in peoples' minds that there's some shadowy organization of mustachioed men lurking in the bushes out there, just waiting to get everyone. Now, everyone with half a brain knows that's fucking retarded. But there are lots of dumb feminazis and other libtards who love grabbing any excuse to be triggered, so they buy it. Meanwhile, the rest of us think it's fucking HILARIOUS so we celebrate it in threads like this.

Don't know who released all those Hillary and Podesta emails.....but the Dems finally got that transparency they were always talking about.

Since we made them report false news with O-KKK they are wary .. it'll pass don't worry.

reporting for duty!

I don't think so, Etienne. I think it's far more beautiful than that. They're going to stay here because we give them such cheap scoops like this. But they're going to get red pilled. They won't be able to help it. 2017 is really the best timeline. Vote FN!

Grab your meme, soldier, and brush up on your Quebecois. We're getting ready for another push!

Ennemi public n°1
Take pride knowing that your thread probably got around various french ICs

>brigadier Jean, what is this ? Is it russian russian interference ? Domestic terrorism ? I don't understand ! What does the frog mean ?
>secretary Cazeneuve, we don't know ! Our top cryptolinguists are trying to understand their code. We think "spurdo" is russian for "hacking"

Nice art user

Quelle est un ?

Don't thank me, Etienne, I just meme. Other people deserve the (you)s for creating OC. Like

Intelligence Community

What is up with all these losers making threads to shill their terrible Sup Forums articles? Every day I'm seeing raw links to gay blogs like slate, salon motherjones and their clickbait "investigations" into Sup Forums. How thirsty can you "writers" get?

Oh. It's the same in French as in English?

Selon une source anonyme Emmanuel Macron aurait caché de l'argent aux Iles Caïmans
>part 1

>attack her centrist rival, Emmanuel Macron
is he actually centrist? i thought he was left wing

>part 2
According to an anonymous source Emmanuel Macron would have hidden money in the Cayman Islands

conservee.

>That's the crazy bit. Same thing with alleged Russian hackers releasing Clinthole's e-mails to wikileaks.
>Like, suppose that's all true. Suppose she actually was hacked. But... she fucking did it. She had illegal e-mails. Suppose that evil hacker Sup Forums exposes Macrons ties to international banking... he fucking has those ties. He literally does. They're not showing anything untrue.

This entire affaire was proven fake already, quit it guys, move on to the next one

>fake
>gay

sweet..

>tfw lolbertarian in the northeastern bubble and i'm really tired of getting treated like i'm a nazi all the time

c-can't you guys just chill for a bit

>you guys

But we like the attention.

The thing we have to remember these leftist faggots are still wobbly from the Trump victory. Most of them believed that his winning the primaries was an impossibility and instead of realizing that if one impossibility could happen then two could. In their mind it was simply doubly impossible for him to win the general. They've been casting about for a reason, any reason to explain this calamity. They are frightened and disoriented. It's part of why Sup Forums has so much power right now, no real opposition. The leftist world has collapsed and they are still picking through the wreckage.

That fucking ID. And you got a 420.

Some of masturbate to traps, Fagmtndew420

Dank.

16 - 25+ year olds are probably 60% full-fledged leftist indoctrinates, with another 10% complying with them

Let me tell you something, kid. I was like you once. I thought if I just held different opinions from the libs, but was reasonable, we could have productive discussions that would culminate in growth and better ideas for everyone.

The problem is, that doesn't account for how a libtard thinks.

They will literally call any dissent from their batty ideas racism. There is nothing you can do about that. To disagree with them makes you a Nazi, period. No matter what.

So, you can't appease them. And sucking up to them won't work either, because you'll always be fucking a white male. Look at their beta nu-male orbiters. See how they treat them. Is that what you want to be? Because that is the best to which you can aspire by joining their cause.

Instead, the solution is to be a fucking man. They hate it when men act like men, so do it. Embrace the extremes. Don't apologize for your beliefs. And if they try to paint you with shit you don't believe, tell them to fuck off. But don't act by half measures. Seize the ideas, and the rest will naturally follow.

>We waz foreign legion n sheeeeit

That's such a cool meme.
It's well drawn and very visually powerful, it shows a continuation and really demonstrates a concept of lineage and obligation.

It's funny that they would use that meme.