Our latinos /our shitskins/ now?

wtf is happening

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/03/poll-finds-hispanic-support-for-president-trump-up-to-45-since-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/ourspics/

It's because he's done a piss poor job at removing their illegal neighbors

source?

Less latinos on your country.
They are going back

legal mexicans fucking hate illegals because it undermines everything they worked for

Latinos are easily the best minority in the U.S. They still shouldn't be there, but they're far above every other shitskin.

>Source: Breitbart

This, the ones that haven't been deported are legal and probably don't care for illegals

Doesn't matter.

when was this article made u lier?

>Zogby

Don't put too much stock into it, though Trump getting anywhere near Dubya's Hispanic support numbers would completely screw over the Dems' "coalition of the ascendant".

sorry forgot source

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/03/poll-finds-hispanic-support-for-president-trump-up-to-45-since-election/

He deported the ones that didn't like him (illegals).

In my experience, no one hates illegal immigrants more than legal immigrants

They've spent years jumping through hoops to become a working, tax-paying citizen, and basically see illegals as selfish cunts jumping the queue

>queue

Every Mexican family thanking Trump from deporting their lazy relatives so they didn't have to kick em out themselves.

I wonder if they think if they say they like him that he won't deport them?

fuck off same fag

Everyone should go to ANY country LEGAL and follow the rules of that country.

I want to remove the colombians and venezuelans from PerĂº they are bringing the worst to our country.

Most racist dude I knew was this Mexican electrician. Dude would just taunt the fuck out of all the day labor all the time and tell them he was calling immigration at lunch then spend the whole lunch break in his F-350 blasting the air and talking to his wife on the phone. Lost so many workers that would just bail at lunch because of that guy.

they think they are white

there's a good half that's hard working humble, family oriented but there's a bad half that deserves death by cartel hitman. it's just too hard to tell them apart

Hispanics are typically more nationalistic than ethnocentric. We care more about which shitty third world hell hole we came from amd our centry old fueds with our neighbors. Paraguans think Brazilians are monkeys, Brazilians call Paraguayans poor children who got BTFO'd during the War of the Triple Alliance, we both laugh at Argentina for thinking they're white, Argentina claims that at least their people can eat unlike Venezuela. So on and so forth.
So, in terms of Hispanic Americans, typically first and second gen because they remember how shitty back home is in comparison, we have pride in this country and work hard to be here and the few that become naturalized wear it with pride. So when a bunch of Mexicans cry about not being able to jump the border and live off of my tax dollars while the left is telling me that I should be on their side because I'm just another hispanic of course I would support Trump.
NOW BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL

Libshits will never believe it. They've already forgotten than nearly the same percent of white women voted for Trump.

if i was an american citizen, i wouldnt want more trash getting to my new country, i would defend what i have. Fuck them

i thought 53% of white women voted for trump

>A FUCKING LEAF
>DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A SOURCE IS

Why am i not surprised