North Korea smuggled and planted suitcase and cargo nukes all over the world

ready to detonate if they're attacked. Yay we may actually see what amounts to thermonuclear war. I hope they smuggled some cobalt-laced nukes directly to America, China and Israel. Three biggest imperialist pigs taken down by fearless norks.
Go for it Kim. We want a real happening and Fist of the North Star/Fallout adventures afterwards. We may see real life cannibal ghouls and post-apocalyptic mutant 3m tall mohawked biker rapist thugs soon.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/610804/north-korea-nuclear-weapons-missiles-shipping-containers-united-states-attack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSiShiu9Sgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>Implying the elite have not had these to hold the world hostage for years
>Korea is just the scapegoat to start the war

>Implying the suitcases won't break apart immediately after launch
Checkmate, Kimmy.

lies north korea cant do anything

>plot is literally from Team America: World Police

You don't need to launch them. That's the point.

They fell fir the most jewish trick in the book, communism

Bingo. THEY will let one off and the media will take marching orders. The TV will tell you it's (insert country here) and they will use it as a excuse to bomb the hell out of them.

Do you really think the norks could have shipped fucking nuclear missile to the US undetected?

Come on nigga

It's long been rumoured the US planted nukes under foreign cities. If this is true - The Star is a sensationalist rag - perhaps it's a case of the US reaping what it has sown.

If Trump doesn't have the balls to expose the false flag or at least use the war powers to purge the swamp and their minions

Then hes on the list as well

I know people will call me a larper but kim already had inventions like video related (basically a fission device)
youtube.com/watch?v=lSiShiu9Sgs

I in 08 the plans for holding the world hostage were in the hands of two groups: Zionists and their US/Saudi puppet families and NORK who finally mastered explosions. The problem is on google maps you can see blacked out images at close range. They developed a very small refinery for these things that were quickly hushed after we (krautchan) discovered it.

It's funny because for once the Jews were naive in that they thought allowing norks out for potential ambassador relations when in reality they were preparing a failsafe freefall apocalypse. Only the top members of China, Russia, US, Israel and Krautchan and now you know this. Screencap

North Korea is no longer communist but besides that you amerifats you read what communism actually is. It's largely anti-jewish since jews are burgeoise with means of production.

Trump is the swamp user.

Soviets reportedly did.

Oh yeah and they have submarines so can detonate a nuke underwater to create a tsunami on USA's coast.

I understand that they can't miniaturize them even enough to put them into a missile (or Japan would be screwed), let alone a suitcase. I suppose you could make a dirty bomb, some nuclear material and explosives. But I can't imagine a suitcase worth of that amounting to much.

This basically.

Nukes don't exist

>I understand that they can't miniaturize them even enough to put them into a missile
According to themselves they already miniaturized them a year ago and I believe it.

The reason they haven't developed ICBMs yet is because they haven't been able to develop a nuclear bomb small enough to fit on them.
Therefore they can't have developed a suitcase nuke because that's tiny.

Not gonna lie, former Kim supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Kim crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear shipping containers.

He did already and I want to seem them blow. That's our once in the lifetime chance for a nuclear war.

Then what destroyed Nagasaki and Hiroshima?

Atom bomb

bump

Pure fusion bombs aren't invented yet but thermonuclear are fission-fusion-fission or fission-fusion-fusion. That why they're dirty because they are fission-catalyzed.

Goodbye Liberals.

Well that's fucking terrifying.

Sounds like an awesome game, I'll play. Should I bring my dice?

>game

Real life Homefront.

bomb

This.

i live in san diego and am ok with this

tl;dr?

that's the joke

>tl;dr?
Wut

>fission-catalyzed.
what did you mean by this?

Compressed and ignited.

That's not the reason and they already have ICBM. But they need even longer range with solid-fuel.

be afraid