The Final Redpill

Is this story the final red pill? I see no other way to make the world as it should be other than to accomplish almost exactly what was described in this book.Your thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

alexlinder.com/audiobooks.html
archive.org/details/Siege_836
youtu.be/vvmu6W4M3Zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's so poorly written it hurts. Still worth a read though I guess. I'd expect more from a PHD physicist. I guess that doesn't make you a good writer.

Pierce was too optimistic on the capabilities of an underground organization, who didn't even have enough radios at the start, somehow become the ((())) and subvert the US government

Also as a shitskin I'd prefer to live

that's a lot of U-Haul trucks to make a better world, user. and you are never going to get back all those deposits.

? I thought it was written extremely well

The Hunter is written much better. Turner Diaries was written in installments periodically in a newsletter IIRC.

cool i'll check it out

It's a fun read but it's out of date. There is never a way to predict a revolution and this last year has proven that it's beyond what anyone could imagine. The goals are certainly right, we need to exterminate the Jews and the degenerate left and deport all the mudraces.

It's not the final by any means but it's definitely one of those milestones. If you're not there yet then it you don't understand it and you think it's a call to violence and usually people are disgusted by that. If you understand it then it's a warning.

I like the scene where they kill the store owner by throwing a pickle jar at his head.

I wonder if the pickles were kosher

Kek

>literal world wide race war culminating in nuclear exchanges
why do WNs always have to go full retard?

It's a start.

you know that this book is banned in canada right?

I enjoyed it.

The Camp Of Saints is the final redpill or even the blackpill.

>story starts after all guns are confiscated under the Cohen Act
>When the President of the United States delivers a speech denouncing racists and demanding that all members of the Organization be brought to justice, Turner and other Organization members launch mortars into the streets of Washington from far away, forcing the president and other officials to be evacuated
>Turner witnesses an anti-racism parade in which whites who are not part of the parade are pulled aside and beaten (sometimes to death) by non-white marchers
>He is arrested and sent to a military base for interrogation by the FBI and an Israeli intelligence officer
Israeli
The resulting racial conflict in the east causes many whites to "All Jews and mixed-race individuals are summarily executed
>The Organization raids a black sanctuary and discovers a cannibalism operation where blacks kidnap whites, butcher them, and then eat them
>The Organization raids the houses of all individuals reported to be "race traitors" in some way (such as judges, professors, lawyers, politicians, journalists, entertainers, race-mixers, etc.), drags them from their homes, and publicly hangs them in the streets in an event which comes to be known as the "Day of the Rope".
>Many major U.S. cities are destroyed, including Baltimore and Detroit.
The novel ends with an epilogue from the year 2099, summarizing how the Organization went on to conquer the rest of the world and how all non-white races were eliminated. Africa was invaded and all of its black inhabitants were killed. The Puerto Ricans (described as a "repulsive mongrel race") were exterminated and Puerto Rico was re-colonized by whites. When China begins an attempt to invade European Russia, the Organization launches a full-scale assault with nuclear, chemical, radiological and biological weapons which render the entire continent of Asia uninhabitable and rife with "mutants". And in America, the last remaining non-white elements are hunted down

Pure Autism

Hmm

A lot of it is just exaggerations of things that were already happening or have happened you dingus. Obviously the last bit about the global race war and nuclear genocide was rushed in to just finish the damn thing.

Judging from the summary, it sounds like many elements in the story are fueled full heartedly by the and most autistic and sadistic wetdream fantasies of the most hardcore sociopathic white supremacists there are.

I'm actually inclined to believe this novel was written as a parody, as a way to mock white nationalism/supremacy.

How's your evening going Shareblue?

Are you serious? Wow.

It DOES read like a parody does it not?? Those elements are insane to the point where its hilarious.

>Turner and his followers launched MORTARS at the President during a speech forcing him and all government officials to evacuate
>Organization launches a full-scale assault with nuclear, chemical, radiological and biological weapons which render the entire continent of Asia uninhabitable and rife with MUTANTS

What is this shit, some plot for an anime?

If you've ever read it it would make sense but of course you either haven't or you have and in either case you're a retarded shill faggot. Fuck off

alexlinder.com/audiobooks.html

Audiobook available at the link above. Plus many other good books.

What exactly is there to make "sense" of this novel?

I'll give you that, I have not read it. But judging from plot summaries, it seems like pure white supremacy fanwank, cranked up to bizarre and jarring degrees.

Come to think of it, it would make an awesome anime

>hasn't even read it
fuck off

It would. The anime can even pick up right where the novel ends. Something about the organization having to fight off a league of mutants in Asia who have gained super powers and formed their own organization.

Tānā nikki: The Turner Diaries 2.0 You Can (not) Advance

>hurrr i havent read white supremacist fanwank garbage

Oh poor me

Didn't read it? Yet an expert,it seems.baka.

>Pleb Diaries
Not as good as Siege.

archive.org/details/Siege_836
youtu.be/vvmu6W4M3Zw