get the fuck off my board you leaf

what the fuck is a neocon

>>>/safespace/

shills hate this image

>shill plan to post anti trump shit
>sees anti trump shit being posted
"Guys its working Sup Forums is breaking apart look"

shills dont even know when theyre shilling themselves

reminder that people are this fucking retarded (this includes OP)

>muh secret club!
>muh shills!
>muh "normies get off my board"

kill yourself my man

reminder given enough time and redpills all the shills will turn...

This is a wonderful example of the level of discourse here, people that don't even know basic political terms arguing about shit they know even less about

Sad.

>Sup Forums is turning on Donald

Thanks for showing us he wasn't racist enough. We don't accept nigger and Jew lovers around here.

(Japanese are cool though)

better than redditors.

Keep posting this shit, OP. They flew into a huge shitfit when they got exposed a few weeks ago but now they think we forgot about their little plan.

Death to all MATniggers.

thats basically the end game

they can only stare at our memes for so long until they become one of us

=((pro tip: this is what (({((they))))) are trying to do with (((shit))) posts back at us so dont fall for out

this desu. maybe now we'll see a good mixed-bag of threads again

Fuck you leaf, you disgusting muslim dick sucking assad fuck toy.

so they're pushing us further right?

lol, christ. It's actually true.

No. If we don't expose their op then they'll subvert and d&c Sup Forums. Look for anybody who spams the same tired old anti Trump talking points and expose their ass.

Spencerfags are also doing a separate raid but they tend to stick with autistic screeching in /ptg/.

>Making yourself look like a shill

>On purpose

Just proving my point, shameful. And they say leafs are the shitposters around here.

Tbh i'm tired of trumpniggers like you on my board. Want a safespace where you can hugbox trump? There's /ptg/

Fuck off. The majority of Sup Forums is still pro-trump to some degree according to recent strawpolls. This mindless Trump bashing when he actually does what he promised is clearly a coordinated raid.
>INb4 back to T_D KIKE NIGGER SHILL I'M LE OLDFAG Sup Forums from 2007!"

Let them come. If they change your mind, your convictions weren't strong enough

>The majority of Sup Forums is still pro-trump to some degree
i don't care, i'll say drumpf drinks toddler piss if i feel like it.

If you haven't been posting on Sup Forums since before Sup Forums existed, you are probably a the_donald redditor

>now

Nigga where've you been for the past 18 months?

oh wow theyre LARPing actual Sup Forumsacks

Why are you on a politics board posting shit when you don't even know the lowest level of political discourse. Lurk Moar or do some research on your own fuckwit.

>All these anti-trump shills

He won months ago, get over it libcucks.

I always said discordniggers were cancer.

>shills everywhere

I don't get why people even give a fuck? Sup Forums isn't some grand influence to the masses, it's not a news outlet and most of the time it's nothing but click baits and troll threads. I find it cringey when news sources mentions Sup Forums and Sup Forums and worse when it's some journalist who tweets about us like he's in on our shitty jokes; such as PJW, Milo, n that gorilla book selling faggot, mike

*reminder that this board is now full of redditors

>t. Homosexual

Yes and no. Pic related has a good rundown on the Trump and shill situation from when OP's discord pic first came out.
The long and short of it is to not waste time sowing dissent with Trump supporters when there are leftist fish to fry.

That's a fake image. You're still pissed that we outed your little 400 liberal strong discord raid a few weeks ago.

You will never turn this board newfag.

and it won't make a lick of difference.

Literally lambs to the slaughter. I wonder how many shills actually changed their political views because of this board? It's hard to debate with a bunch of shitposters and it gets very obvious when the shills are actually trying to debate.

Ever since the election, Sup Forums has been a household name and brought up in all sorts of liberal media. I'm fine with dissenting opinions, we've always had that, but with people coming in and purposefully shitting up the board to vent their irrationally obsessive hate of nazis and Trump, it gets really annoying.

instant invite me faggot.

Nigger