Why is he so obsessed with Trump?

Why is he so obsessed with Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/elizabeth-colbert-busch-political-outsider-hits-d.c.-for-lobbyist-fundraiser/article/2526552
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He wants to be Trumps cockholster.

You little drumpfkins can't take a joke?

Drumpf is literally a joke, how can you not?

because ragging on trump increased his dismal ratings. really not much to talk about here

The tears are delicious from you Sup Forumstards it makes you so mad when anyone ever talks shit about precious little drumpf you're just like the snowflakes you ridicule you come to other boards just to cry about how much your feelings are hurt I love how butthurt Stephen Colbert makes you.

Shut up faggot

Because he is becoming irrelevant, is salty about Kimmel getting a better interview with the presidential candidates, has always been a tool, and most importantly...

He has big ties to Pedosta.

I called it almost a year ago.

ratings

everyone in the media loves trump

he's just doing this to get everyone here pissed because being in opposition to some form of right wing ideology is the only way this idiot knows how to be funny/make jokes

living in their heads rent free

Make me you lard ass

Because if you can't be good, be inflammatory

because he wants to put trumps cock in his holster

He isn't that funny, but rambling about Trump gives him leftist viewers for sure

Ratings. I wish he was on comedy central again.

yeah I'd say you did. I'll also point out we are in pundit brinkmanship over love and hate of the president. I would not be surprised if Colbert or someone else desperate for attention calls Trump a nigger before the year is up.

everyone is obsessed with Trump
He hatefucked the whole liberal world so hard they can't stop thinking aout him

Where did you get this picture of me?

he hates Trump because his sister's run for congress was funded by podesta.

washingtonexaminer.com/elizabeth-colbert-busch-political-outsider-hits-d.c.-for-lobbyist-fundraiser/article/2526552

money

idiot

because he would literally get sued for being STEPHEN COLBERTâ„¢ with a republican tilt by the owners of the STEPHEN COLBERTâ„¢ intellectual property

and political commentary is literally all his humor is based on, as seen by his shitty performance before getting political again.

>tfw you'd actually prefer stephen colbertâ„¢ true american patriot in a MAGA hat "ironically" saying what Sup Forums believes.

I don"t know, why are you?
>amerifat can't handle the bants

I do recall seeing that pic of him and podesta. n.a. I wonder if he is so far gone as to let podesta take his kids out to a pool party with dominoes on pizza.

Trump bash is all he's got. It's all that separates this hack from having to get a real job.

Because his ratings were tanking before Trump won. Truthfully he got hired on to the show because the producers thought they'd get more material like The Colbert Report. Stephen is a comedian, and a damn good one. He got hired on, and he was trying to at least be himself. But... he can always be replaced, and he can always miss that gravy train. So when Colbert saw the chance to please his producers and do something he was quite used too (and probably likes more than anyother form of comedy) he sold out his integrity and went full steam ahead. He's a sellout.

No snowflakes here cock gobbler. Just tired of faggots like Colqueer passing for comedy. Dude is about as funny as a toothache.

AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGH
CORNHAULT KLENK
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
IT WAS HER TURNNNNNNNN