QUEEN IS DEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

popsugar.com.au/news/Queen-Elizabeth-Emergency-Meeting-May-2017-43501390
youtube.com/watch?v=U715mJ76dWo
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, it's just Prince Philip.

Charles agreed to abdicate so he could remarry Camilla after Diana left.

Charles CAN NOT BE KING

WILLIAM WILL BE KING

GOD SAVE THE KING

Kek always gets the last kek.

You're fucking stupid, he wasn't the king, we still have a monarch. God Save The Queen.

I thought she was immortal

I was saying god save the queen like 20 minutes ago wtf haha

I hope someone pees on her.

I thought the air felt a little lighter tonight.

There are countries that still have queens? It's 2017 get with the times

Kek stirs the pot...

It's not about the queen. She's fine. This is about the nuclear war.

REPENT NOW

The being inhabiting the Queen's body is merely undergoing a transformation ritual and will soon have a nice host-body to take over.

Real talk, does England have a King? They have a Queen, and, like, some Princes. Where da Kang?

You are assuming Phillip died, I am guess guessing the Queen died.

>I thought she was immortal

IT IS THE MIDDLE OF THE GOD DAMN NIGHT

SHE IS FUCKING DEAD

I'M CALLING IT

it marketing

One news source says that the royal family has also been ordered to show up.

That means it's either the queen or Phillip.

I imagine that if it were the queen the news would have leaked out already, so right now the odds are with Phillip being dead.

>giving a shit about this old bag

It's tradition that when a Queen inherits the throne, their husband does not become the king.

F

nobody gives a shit, people are just hoping she's finally dead

she drinks the blood of virgins and won't stop until every pre-teen girl in the UK is defiled by invaders

unfortunately the bitch is probably still alive

Old man bailed on that sinking ship 200 years ago...but you know how divorce laws are, the woman gets everything.

Bully.

>implying the Kardashians aren't a perverted and degenerate royal family of America

rip in peace

I honestly don't get it, so how do you get a new King? What happened to your old one? Have you always just had a Queen? I thought us burgers Rage Quit on a King tho...

JUST

Saudi arabia has one king and millions of queens.

>rest in peace in peace

Finally, something bloody interesting

Queen seemed in good health last time she spoke. Doubt she's dead.

Maybe they wanna reboot the monarchy and deal with the EU

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!
WHAT WE WILL HAVE ON OUR MONEY THEN?!?!?!?

I heard it was a murder suicide, liz got tired of philips shit and smothered him in his sleep then threw herself off the palace.

F for Phil.

He was kind of based, or at least he was happy to talk shit.

Will we get a based king now who will abolish the parliament and rule as an autocrat, expelling the Muslims?

CALLING IT NOW
QUEEN IS TIRED OF LIVING!
SHE STABBED CHARLES TO DEATH AND THEN COLLAPSED AND DIED SECONDS LATER!
GOD SAVE KING WILLIAM

Finally

Elizabeth's father was king, but he only had Elizabeth, so when he died (or abdicated can't remember) the crown went to his brother but nobody liked him so he abdicated the crown to the Elizabeth because it was a meaningless title at that point so might as well let a woman have it.

Aby more source?

Old fucks can die at the drop of a hat. I"m guessing brain aneurysm or heart attack.

Dude who the fuck cares, do these people even have any role in their government

She has converted to Judaism

When was the last time she spoke in public? Anyone know?

PRESS S TO SPIT ON A CRYPTOKIKE GRAVE

i hope this is true

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

popsugar.com.au/news/Queen-Elizabeth-Emergency-Meeting-May-2017-43501390

>QUEEN IS DEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!
What happened to Elton John?

Our king before Queen Elizabeth died after WW2 and when our current Queen dies, her heir, Charles, will become King, and when he dies, William will take over.

The queen marries a new one

or doesnt

Its Philip

liz's uncle abdicated because he was in love with a divorced woman and wanted to marry her, liz's dad died, liz became queen because she was oldest of his 2 daughters

Please let the lizard queeen be dead.

holy shit of course it's a god damned disgusting serbian spouting such dumb shit. your whole life and country is garbage

Oh shit, Trump just killed the queen, the mad man is going to invade England and make England great again! Heil Trump!

Eh, the old bat had it coming.

A rough night for the Saxe-Coburg-Gothas.

Hopefully the queen dies and Le Pen wins, then things will be back on track after trump sold out to the globalist kikes.

...huh.
So...
When Liz dies, does Kate become Queen or does one of the boys become King or both?
Everything Disney taught me about royalty is wrong...

>still having relics of the monarchy

Good.

That's a big palace.

I thought Reptilians just shed their skins like snakes and lizards when they need to.

Looks like God Emperor Trump will be riding in that cool carriage of hers now will he

Yes possible
This is in private, new years 2016/2017
youtube.com/watch?v=U715mJ76dWo

For you.

Queens and Kings don't marry other royalty anymore for land so the royal title stays within the bloodline now. Kate will not become queen. It will be one of her sons.

No, it was the russians. The russians did it.

did he roll 66 on that black magic thread last night?

>so how do you get a new King?
>King dies, only has daughters
>Daughter becomes queen and whoever marries duke or whatever.
>Queen has a son, when queen dies son becomes kang.

That's what they want you to believe user. You can never take a reptilian at their word.

Wait, wait, hold on. If she's dead, who is going to be the next Queen?

officially no but in practice yes

DING DONG THE BITCH IS DEAD

a fucking white male

Which Queen is this, again?

If it ain't broke don't fix it

I think the oldest son becomes king and he can raise Kate to Queen

Reason Queen's husband isn't king is because a Queen cant raise a King...or something like that.

Is new fagging the new bait response?

4u

finally, that blood sucking lizard bitch

S
fuck off Achmed, the (((Queen))) is directly responsible for the UK's current state of cuckery. She was there every step of the way encouraging muslim rape gangs. I mean, just look at her fucking face, there's no life there, no soul. Just empty hatred.

Well historically it's a three-way brawl between Chuck, Bill, and Henry to see who can take the crown.

My money's on Henry. He's the weak man here, but I can see bloodlust in his eyes.

For you.

You had a KING during WW2?
What was he like? Was he cool with Hitler?
I have so many questions...

they aren't, they're just a retarded coal burning family with big asses and a lot of money

Probably died mid-coitus on top of Her Majesty.

shut up chin chong

We should repeat the NATO bombing campaign on your non-country.

>a Queen cant raise a King
Then how do they have princes and princesses?

Jesus Christ, since Elizabeth was in line, she is Queen. Naming her husband King would, however, imply he is of greater power, which he is not.

If she dies, her son, or his son if he abdicates, becomes King. His wife will be Queen, and have no power, because the King is superior.

tl;dr if a Queen sits on the throne, her husband isn't king. If a King sits on the throne, his wife is Queen.

For thou.

Not my queen

Don't care

Someone nuke that ugly Jewish place already

Is your queen not married? Was she married and did he died?

What happens if she is dead? Who becomes queen?

who knows fampai

The timing is remarkable.
Parliament just being dissolved, May consolidating her power.
End of an era lads.

Is there going to be a King?

"London Bridge is Down."

What really will happen when HRH dies.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge

>all these retarded ass America flags disrespecting the potential passing of the queen of England and not even grasping the disastrous significance of this occurring during and era of disastrous social unrest.

Ashamed and embarrassed you retards got into this country desu