Brit/pol/ - Allah save the Caliph Edition

>Entire Queen's household is called to 'highly unusual' emergency meeting at Buckingham Palace today as speculation mounts over the reason why
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4471696/Royal-staff-called-London-emergency-meeting.html

>OFFICIAL BRIT/POL/ HEIGHT SURVEY
strawpoll.me/12888441

>YouGov Poll: Con: 47%, Lab: 28%, Lib: 9%, UKIP: 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>May Accuses EU Figures Meddling In Elections
theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/03/general-election-2017-official-campaign-begins-politics-live

>May Hits Out At EU
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-39758977

>Davis Threatens To Walk Away From Brexit Talks If U.K. Provoked
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-03/davis-says-u-k-won-t-pay-reported-100-billion-euro-brexit-bill

>Barnier Reveals EU Bill Includes Foreign Aid To Ukraine & Turkey
express.co.uk/news/politics/799533/Brexit-news-Michel-Barnier-EU-demands-citizens-rights-divorce-bill

>UK & EU At Odds Over The '€100bn UK Fee'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39789903

>Chief Negotiator Threatens Legal Action If Britain Refuses 'Non-Negotiable' Bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/general-election-2017-brexit-divorce-michel-barnier-watch-live/

>Corbyn's Economic Policy Would Cost £45bn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/03/corbyns-economic-policy-would-cost-voters-45bn-ministers-claim

>West Midlands First Mayoral Election Tomorrow
itv.com/news/2017-05-02/west-midlands-mayoral-election-2017-candidates/

>Nick Clegg Sets EU Remain Bid
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39784164

>Labour Promises To Stop Hospital Closures
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/election-2017-labour-stop-hospital-closures-nhs-conservative-cuts-tories-a7714581.html

Other urls found in this thread:

newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm?frm=184244/sec_id/184244
twitter.com/cmclymer/status/859975565520109568
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-39799023
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/611200/prince-philip-dead-uk-queen-elizabeth-ii-dies-buckingham-palace-royal-staff-emergency-meet
youtube.com/watch?v=PnuHSnqT_6s
youtube.com/watch?v=FA5abHKvUBQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Philip_Movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My source is telling me that the royal doggos have died.

hate labour, pakis, foreners, special needs lads, yanks, and the eu. not racist just don't like em simple as.

love pints, the mates, fish and chips, and are liz.

God damn it, they had so much to live for.

>tfw war of succession soon

Does anybody actually know where the Queen's love of corgis came from?

Come, come here and listen to a spoopy tale about the Lancaster Plan!
newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm?frm=184244/sec_id/184244

>plan created in 2005 under our friend tony blair
>muslim conquest of UK and the west is inevitable
>government believes that whites are unwilling to fight for themselves so a peaceful transition must be organised
>favour immigrants for council houses because people with houses are more likely to start families and have kids
>give muslims protected status under law to reduce their chances of early chimping out early
>encourage immigration so that muslim population has family ties to rest of islamic world thus empowering the uk
>increase local autonomy around the country so that sharia zones can legally be created without causing a fuss country wide
>over time these zones will increase in size along with muslim government representation resulting in a total takeover by islam
>at some point a royal will have to convert to islam
>it will all have been done gradually so that the uk as an entity survives

Cursory glance said the Pakis and Indians both bitched for it back in the past. There was a pretty good bit of wit I read in that glance stipulating "We need not remind you of how many fucking different dynasties and nations have once held this diamond you goddamn gits".

After what we saw in Egypt and Iraq 2003 (though that was mea culpa our fault with removing Saddam, in 2014-2016 however it's all Muslims fault) I hope no western states ever relinquish their archaeological findings. Until we're the ones suffering Muslim riots and sackings of our museums, we're a better place for them.

She really liked cowboy bebop.

Nah I got no clue.

she had one as a kid, apparently.

More hardship for Britain, at least when everything is against us the way ahead is clear.

God save the Queen.

PRINCE PHILIP NEEDS OUR ENERGY LADS

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

Ehh guys?

Went to check the news, just saw twitter.com/cmclymer/status/859975565520109568

No idea who the guy is. I'd batten down the hatches if I were you bongs, you're topic is going to be getting a lot of us burgers coming in.

God save the Queen user. The next 5 years certainly look like it's going to be one rough ride but here's to coming out the other side, in Australia if it's too bad.

Slots for the Royals

What's going on? Did the queen die?

will they delay the election if the queen is dead?

will corbyn go to her funeral?

I warned you to start buying guns.

Means the queen isn't home I think....

Any Australian who wants to be a republic should be shot.

>random twitter account

why cant you just leave us to it?

yeah nah
As soon as the monarch or member of the royal family is confirmed dead the BBC is legally required to suspend all other programming and go to an announcement, front page of the BBC is still normal

This is the epitome of the working class

I've been spreading fake news too desu

I know a certain PM who should be on that list

UK will 'sell' all of their museum goods when they start negotiating for a Commonwealth trade deal. There was no reason to give them back before, because the other countries had no leverage. Times have changed.

Stuart restoration when?

I have my slingshots and my Gladius. Wouldn't particularly want to ruin that though. Expensive sword and historically accurate. Be the last thing I pick up.

>not bloody likely mate there'll be war. murders in the streets
Nope.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-39799023

Here we go lads, conformation.

>wanting a safe space on Sup Forums.

Besides I am being polite and not mocking you guys.

They can offer a lot more meaningful leverage than some trinkets that won't do any good beyond jingoism. And I imagine only some liberal-democrat or maybe Corbyn sort of labor would be willing to do so.

>being a filthy Jacobite

can't do that friend, sorry.

Righto then
Its good that you're being polite but i can already feel how many times ill get some retard asking stupid questions about the queen or pretending that they opposed the monarchy

It's alright lad, I've come prepared. A dead doggo was it now?

can we spread #cut4queen so all limeys kill themselves

We have much better leverage available than that though
For example we could stop giving the poos foreign aid

Like we'd actually include any of the countries we pilfered in the trade deal.

Just the colonies we built up lad.

The point is that the trinkets are literally wothless compared to a trade deal. Why offer meaningful leverage if you can dump some useless stones? Might as well pawn them off to get a better deal, since as you say, it will sate some jingoism.

SOYLENT GREEN IS DOGGOS!

>God save the Queen

Speed dating Indian style.

>i can already feel how many times ill get some retard asking stupid questions about the queen or pretending that they opposed the monarchy
it's going to be a long day, mate.
time to visit the bottleo come breakfast

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/611200/prince-philip-dead-uk-queen-elizabeth-ii-dies-buckingham-palace-royal-staff-emergency-meet

More speculation

D-E-A-D

Then who is going to be in the trade deal?

NZ and Australia are useless, being so far away and obly offering raw goods. Canada is our bitch and you are not taking her.

You cant honestly think these are going to replace the EU market?

I don't want her to die. Wtf

Give your life energy to ensure her madge does not die in this turbulent hour.

Have another 10 years on me your highness.

Seeing a lot of official accounts say it's about Philip and not Elizabeth. Announcement at 8am in Britbongistan.

the leafs hate you

She isn't dead

Agreed Stay Healthy Liz, We need her now more than ever

>Yorkist restoration when?
FTFY

>Americans
>not piles of human refuse
youtube.com/watch?v=PnuHSnqT_6s

>Just a reminder that in parts of Vanuatu, #princephilip is worshipped as a god.

Aus/Can/NZ/UK

about it, might have a few of the Carribean islands or a couple of African ones. But giving countries like India any fucking leverage over us would be retarded.

Leafs dont have a choice. We buy all their oil, lumber, and minerals.

No one can replace us, and certainly not our tiny overseas colony in Europe. The Canada-US FTA is the basis of the Canadian economy.

Soylent Green is Doggos, with an occasional Paki thrown in to add spice.

>Charles Philip Arthur George

It's going to be king George VII. All the others have too much connotation, and it would be distasteful to be crowned Philip I with the Prince consort so close behind.

Local elections are being held today. I assume a royal death would postpone today's elections.

Will the polls open at 7am?

post your reaction when harry and william murder charles and then try to kill each other sparking a civil war

We will never stop trading with Europe it is physically impossible.

The documentary about that was the funniest shit ever

>lumber
you stopped being dickheads about it?

Nah. It's gonna be Charles III, and then he's gonna convert to Catholicism.

Prepare your anuses.

GDP wise that is not even greater than Japan.

You need to include US, but I am not sure you are willing to become our complete slaves in exchange.

Also no, this isn't designed to replace the EU exactlly. But now we are out of the EU we are actually free to form trade deals of our own so the slack will be picked up elsewhere.

Good thing nobody thinks we will then

yeah im sure that would happen or go well, stupid burger

youtube.com/watch?v=FA5abHKvUBQ

Consdering NAFTA is being renegotiated......no

> t. Indian super power

GDP per capita is all I care about.

>the east-west schism might be healed
>church of england btfo

It was just a joke bro. We need Canucks to buy our gas and coal. Plus all our shitty tv-shows and hollywood garbage.

for are liz

We aren't aiming for the top though.

Rather be in a small trade zone we have some control than a large one we don't.

Happening canceled

Allah be praised.

The Ottomans will take over the oil again. Saudi's BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Philip_Movement

more

HIP HIP

im honestly really disappointed with Trump.
not just with NAFTA either.
everything's been nothing but dogshit since that fucking healthcare bill and the syrian strike

>Plus all our shitty tv-shows and hollywood garbage
That's China, which is why they started buying Hollywood studios.
>Being triggered by shitposting

Go to bed Nigel.

>I'll tell you what's wrong with her, my lad. 'SHE's dead, that's what's wrong with her.!
>No, no, she's uh,...she's resting.
>Look, matey, I know a dead Queen when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.

Me then:
>republic separate from the royal family
>Tones knighted someone when he was PM lol

And now:
>God save the Queen
>Fuck TheProjectTV
>Bring back Tones
>Where's my rake

> t. Allub Akbar

Admit it Muhammad. You NEED the USA's BWC in the form of a juicy trade deal to sustain your economy.

>NZ herald

>TheProjectTV
the Taqqiya merchant deserves the rope, honestly

fake and gay.

He's a fucking sellout that needs to tell his daughter to fuck off because she's not an elected official and her opinions don't matter.

He also needs to crucify Paul Ryan and the Quisling wing of the GOP for the shittiest budget deal possible.

I'm so sick of the fucking bootlickers, the Democrats get what they want no matter what.

It's Over, lads. It's all gone terribly wrong.

what the fuck

>he doesnt worship the monarchy

waiting for /ptg/ to show up and call you a shill for not being a part of Jamestown

*Jonestown

He gets quite jealous that he'll never be king so the Queen gave him some simpletons as worshippers.

I am also of the mindset of disappointment and frustration with trump. I anticipated the outcome we seem to be heading to with him though in regards that he's just morphing into another Neocon. Can't post anything even slightly in disapproval of Trump without r/T_D given a dose of autistic screeching and dog piled by people claiming shareblue.