Anti-Shill-Post-Thread

Don't get too smart goyim.

>I can trick these rubes with reverse psychology to get them to support Trump cucking on his promises.

u must be new here

People say this is fake, but honestly is looks real as fuck to me. This is so fucking reddit it is pretty obvious. If it's fake, then damn this is fucking 10/10 bait lads.

Fuck off nu/pol/ shill. This has always been a liberal/libertarian board.

fuck drumpf

r/thedonald isn't that bad wink wink

Get the fuck outta here

>Sup Forums has contrarian shitposters

Oh wow what a new development

Nice stereotype

>Double reverse psychology to get them to disavow Trump for literally nothing
u must be new here

It does seem to me that it's more coordinated than just this. Remember that alert Sup Forums news network put out on twitter about the college student shills learning "online activism" etc? now this, and multiple media outlets hitting Sup Forums from multiple directions lately. I'm just sayin' you usually go years between a single mention of any chan board in the mainstream, now suddenly everyone wants a piece of Sup Forumsdick

donate your sheckles goys

>couldn't even fake a reddit post
>makes some mspaint mock up

Feign confusion?
I don't get it.

Didn't make it, thought I'd see what you pollacks think of it. I'm not one of you.

How many shill pics you got?

surrrreeeeee

I think it's bullshit
But I believe it.

Who are the real shills ?

Cuz ur a retard

Looks like we hit full circle, time to abandon the thread.

stay mad shlomo

Not mad at all.

These shills never learn, do they?
>Trump supporters are from Reddit!
>the shills are the ones actually from Reddit
>Trump supporters support Fascism!
>shills support Communism instead
>Trump wont build the wall!
>wall is confirmed and each step the the way the shills just ramp up the fucking posts about the wall not being built

Everything they post is just them projecting themselves onto others and it's obvious to everyone except them.
If they're not projecting then they pretend to have Sup Forums's best interests at heart but again it becomes obvious that they only come here because they get paid.

>posting negatively about anime on Sup Forums
Leave.

>calling everyone that disagrees with drumpf a shill
These redditors never learn do they?

I keep telling this. Psy-ops don't work here. No one knows who's saying what while supporting what or if they are trying to be sarcastic or not. That's why I fucking love this place.