Sup Forums gettin exposed

medium.com/@Seth_Abramson/listen-up-progressives-heres-how-to-deal-with-a-Sup Forums-alt-right-troll-48594f59a303
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AzzGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Abramson)))

well how do i do it?

Meh, who cares? They're either going to give up in 6 months when this whole Sup Forums media hype dies down. Its like the colleges that area teaching Sup Forums classes. Good for them, show youth our logic and lets see if they can beat it with anything besides labels.

Let them come.

You liked that shit?
Give an archive link pl0x

archive.is/AzzGA
archive.is/AzzGA
archive.is/AzzGA

Sup Forums
>that guy who furiously masturbates at dark corner of the living room while the rest of the internet pretends not to notice

Oh noes... that sucks

Pack it up. Close the internet. Game over. They won.

Fuck off no one cares about your artical

I think it's weird that we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway.

Nothing New. Just more normies to swallow the redpill.

DO NOT CLICK LINK 68TH POST TODAY!!!!
>PAID PER CLICK
IP TRACKED
>PAID PER CLICK
IP TRACKED
>PAID PER CLICK
IP TRACKED
>PAID PER CLICK
IP TRACKED
>PAID PER CLICK
IP TRACKED
>PAID PER CLICK
IP TRACKED

Sage goes in all fields boys

Yeah absurdity is how you win against people who are, for some fucking reason despite their usual nature, the most serious debaters on the web.
Awesome.
Your lawyer friend really though this tactic through.
Or maybe he's one of ours and is tricking a lot of idiots right now.
Either way, empiricism and humor are weapons that can only be harnessed by those with the will and know-how to use them. Normies cannot do this.

Shills are here Read his posts

But he's writing articles about those same people. Who's the loser here?

T.Goldsteinberawitz

(((Seth Abramson)))

Every. Single. Time.

Don't he have anything better to do that to "fight" against imaginary bogymen of his?

Lol he writes like a 12 year old faggot

tl;dr

cool guy

Faggot posting about faggots.

Don't be a faggot, always archive shitty clickbait.

>Sup Forums gettin exposed
(((They))) feel the pressure.

That's my point

It's not like we were hiding in the first place

It's no good. This is like trying to write a manual to counter the enemy but then just writing that the enemy is a laughably incompetent savage and therefore no tactics are needed. It's packed with condescension and is mostly just a subtle attempt to wrangle our jeffersons.

It's not subtle at all. This guy claims everyone who disagrees with him is a child. I'm probably older than this faggot is.

>be Germanic tribesman
>Tribal chief tells me to write manual for fighting roman legions
>DA ROMANS R ALL DUM POOPY HED BABIES WHO RUN AWAY AT THE FIRST SIGN OF BATTLE SO NO TACTICS NEEDED :^)
>get fucking annihilated by SPQA

If anything, this helps us. They're poisoning the minds of their own underlings. This is like Great Purge level of counterproductive.

HOW ARE THEY PLANNING ON DEALING WITH US

I NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN COUNTER THE COUNTERS

Nothing. According to them we're all just naive children sitting around with our thumbs up our asses and as a result no plan is needed. Which means that every legion of shills getting sent here is going to be in for a nasty shock.

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it, is Seth Abramson still a faggot?

100% cringe material

Imagine how smart he felt calling 'da trolls' kids and adding in all those intellectual quips.

I think this is the first time ive ever seen Sup Forums refered to as a 'safe space'.

Also... Why doesn't cute lil awoo~ get half the attention pepe does???

Those poor, poor fools.

He's just trying to trigger. Trying to capitalize on the recent growth of the of the site. If he can make himself the enemy of pol, he gains more status, sells more books. He's posted literally 8 times today, the first one, he has a fucking 2 rebuttal to his article written in similar prose and was saying he was going to send it.

Sage all fields.

Every click he gets is money so he is going to be reposting this shit for some time.

>shilling your articles on pol to get some clicks

He's pretty brave considering how easy it is to get every piece of contact information and work schedules an user might need.

Not now, he's Saving the world, Standing Up for the Oppressed, Fighting Racism, and being a Good Person (TM)

you've posted this thread three fucking times today and still aren't using a fucking archive mirror you fucking stupid cunt

Apparently according to this article I'm a white male child now. Does that technically make me a tranny?? Did I invent a time machine???

Also he said Kek was an Egyptian god of darkness topkek

Basically his "advice" is: wall yourself off from all counterarguments while spreading toxic shit to quell debate

He says in the article not a child as in age but in mentality.

m-m-m-maybe he's studying us right n-n-now

>alt-right considers the bogdanoffs as deities
Can you give me a quick rundown about this chaps ?

cringe with frilly fringe. I don't know who's raiding, but I think they're kind of winning, and that's got me grinning.

how many fucking times is this gonna get posted senpai

r/pol is ruined

Why would you need to deal with them?
They're online trolls for a reason.

y'know if they just stopped coming here they wouldn't have to see all this shit thats triggering them

(((In fact, if 4channers were smart, they’d put out as many primers of the sort you’ve just read as they possibly could. Doing so would encourage—but in a more direct and effective way than anything alt-right trolls are doing now—those on the left to cease most of the behaviors that alt-right trolls claim to be anguished and unduly put upon by.)))
>In fact, if 4channers were smart, they’d put out as many primers of the sort you’ve just read as they possibly could
>In fact, if 4channers were smart

Does he not realize that this is more or less all we do around here? Condescension will be their end.

as if these tards have any idea of what reality is. or how to deal with it besides sperging.

>I recommend visiting for 1 or 2 hours
>They visit
>Never leave

Please note he's one of Luke's mates, so it's not surprising he knows about this cunthole of a place

How to deal with Sup Forums: normie edition.
Step 1. Leave
Step 2. ?????
Step 3. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

you kept up this fucking stupid thread for days so I decided to read that shit

.. and it is truly funny how he tries to assign schemes and order to something that is just pure chaos and far less organized than he thinks.

I can laugh my ass off how a lot of people think Sup Forums is a "we" group.

>As for (2)—never being triggered—that’s a much harder sell, as I know from experience. I naturally get triggered when alt-right trolls call me a “kike,” or refer to the anti-Semitic “Protocols of the Elders of Zion” trope

>In fact, if 4channers were smart, they’d put out as many primers of the sort you’ve just read as they possibly could.

hahaha this stupid motherfucker doesn't get it at all

if someone wrote something like this they would most probably end up doxxed.

Who's the beyotch with the big butt?

How yo deal with Sup Forums: autism mode
Step 1: call everybody a faggot
Step 2: ??????
Step 3: Prophet