Why do poor whites tend to be more racist than wealthier whites?

Why do poor whites tend to be more racist than wealthier whites?

people want someone to look down on

Because affirmative action doesn't hurt people who can get a job using Daddies' money and connections.

Because poor whites actually have to live near niggers.

Ever notice how many Hollywood and Silicon elites live in literal walled gardens?

they werent brainwashed at uni/college

Because rich whites are more likely to live in neighborhoods with each other, while poorer ones are forced to live with niggers, and living with them makes you hate them more.

because poor people are more likely to be exposed to blacks

This.

Because rich whites tend to live in sheltered neighbourhoods away from their beloved multiculturalism.
Why do poor white areas tend to have low crime rates compared to any black areas?

>Because poor whites actually have to live near niggers.

/thread

Wealthy people have jobs they can lose

>Why do people closer to a open sewer line tend to complain about the smell more than others who are far away from it?

>tfw been robbed only by niggers

Yeah, what?
>Creates a business
>Makes millions
>Systematically does not hire people based on skin colour or gender, prefers to be surrounded by his own race

vs
>Be poor
>Say mean things

I mean, if you even believe the whole racism meme to begin with that is.

rural and suburban retards

Because rich whites use tolerance as a form of status signaling

Poor whites live around shitskins and witness their behavior first hand

This.

Look at it this way:
Poorer whites actually have to be around niggers, beaners and such. Live around them. Interact with them on a day to day basis.

Rich fags don't
>"Hey, my landscaper, Pablo is a swell guy. And my usual bar tender when i'm in New York, Gregory is very down to Earth. Why are there so many racists?"

Poor people are more exposed to niggers.

I was never really racist growing up, even though I lived right next to a welfare apartment. It was mostly full of white trash initially, then transitioned to all niggers by high school.

I hate both white trash and niggers. 3%er.

They have to live in the same places minority's do. Rich and middle class get to pick when they are multicultural. Poor people have to live in it.

because often poor whites are forced to live in the same neighbourhoods as non whites and nothing makes you more racist than actually being around non whites and observe how they act and treat others

They live inblack neighborhoods and thus deal with their shit daily.

Because of culture my friend. Fucking rednecks blaming other races because of their misery. They should stay at their swamps hunting alligators and ducks.

Wealthy whites sold out their jobs to China,India and Mexico in order to decimate the middle class. HAHAHAHAHA

That's simple. They are more likely to have contact with minorities.

Maybe due to the fact that they don't get exposed to niggers in their gated communities and private schools

This. So much. They literally are the bane of my existence. I have to deal with them every day for work. They are lazy, stupid, and slow as fuck. I can't understand their babble. They all sound like Mushmouth to me.