Suidlanders Speech on SA Genocide, St Paul MN 5/6

Guaranteed happening this weekend 5/6 in St Paul. There will be a Trump rally May 6th, 2017 @ 11AM in St Paul MN featuring Simon Roche of the Suidlanders giving a speech about the white genocide happening in South Africa. Antifa and commies are planning to show up about ~100 strong. Anyone going to this? we need some lads to show up

Trump event: archive.fo/nWnu7

antifa & commie "Rally Against Advocates of Race War": archive.fo/368V3

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/fourth-man-accuses-seattle-mayor-ed-murray-of-paying-him-for-sex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

b-bump

BUMP

THIS IS IMPORTANT FAGGOTS

neat

Ill be there. There will be a few of us there. Reach out to trump people. Organize

just in time. we need good optics at events like these, a few good lads standing up to commies makes excellent propaganda to redpill normies

are you planning on wearing any protective gear? am I going to look insane wearing or is it best to protect my brains?

>tfw live in St Paul
>tfw have to work tomorrow morning

Top fucking Kek.

If there ever was a greater example of the left being nothing but suicidal and immoral marxist, this is it.

it's Saturday 5/6 mein dude

Oh shit your right, I thought it was the 5th probably because it is may. Yeah, then i'll screenshot this and come, maybe just driveby and or watch but i'll show up

That would be fantastic press. Get the public aware of the white genocide AND highlight the left as anti-white at the same time.

>make actually important thread about relevant event
>thread gets slid by posts about black trannies and colbert

Oh an the weather for it is going to be great, 56, calm, and sunny all day. Plus it's in Saint Paul so hardly any niggers, at least compared to Shittyapolis, more Hmong than Somalis here

btw
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/fourth-man-accuses-seattle-mayor-ed-murray-of-paying-him-for-sex/
Pro Antifa mayor...

bumping the thread

Rallying against a people being directly genocided. Can antifa go lower?

Minneapolis user here, a fat goblin dyke handed me this flyer today.

yeah they will definitely have some fat commie pigs there, I'm not sure what will happen

Just wondering what you look like that she thought you were interested in this drivel

Clean cut white guy, I was a little surprised myself.

The event was canceled, m8. There may still be a habbening/fight with antifa but the Suidlanders pulled out.

Do you have a source

I don't have a formal announcement, but that's what Roche's security, from TRS, is saying. The Trump event is probably still happening, but they didn't want to risk legal/visa troubles if there was violence. They are still raising a lot of money here in the States, and the South African government would love to find a way to fuck them. If you are nearby you should definitely still go, however. Just to not let antifa have a win.

bump

>against race war
>in support of the genocide of white in SA

My neurons are firing at levels that shouldn't be possible

They don't want a war, war implies someone would be fighting back.

this of course scares the malnourished lanklet

Antifa needs to be stopped. If it gets violent maybe the SA genocide will get more coverage

Commies are literally pro-white genocide. Not surprised

I don't think you will see Berkeley style violence in Saint Paul. People are more polite, and conceil carry is a thing here. An armed society is a polite society.

Wow there are forces at work here
Browsing the depths of pol and I find a opportunity to bash some faggots heads in right outside my doorstep this weekend.
I'll be there, with my boxing gloves and us flag boxing shorts.

Bumping for kek

double bump
double bubble double bump