Consensus on Ann Coulter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1seThIG34R8
youtube.com/watch?v=zwoGrDa5g2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably has balls

Coalburner but holds some based views

She looks like a horse

Based as fuck, one of the few far right people who's made it on tv, calls Trump out on his betrayal, and also I want her to put on a latex suit and kick me in the nuts

childless evolutionary failure

100% would only fap after 3 beers.

honestly, she reminds me too much of the nasty leftist girls at my university. why is that? she's 40+ and unmarried, shrill-voiced, overly sarcastic, overly vested in personal attacks, etc.

Cuck

What does Sup Forums think of x?
Consensus on opposition research?

One of the few women that I legitimately listen to when they're speaking

She is based

she really isn't far-right. Ann seems to be a bit of a mixture of the Old Right and New Right ("alt-right" is not the New Right). Her holding of Trump to campaign promises is fantastic, though.

I wanna be the meat in a Coulter-Conway sandwich

Agreed

Milking your beliefs for money

She is a fake.
youtube.com/watch?v=1seThIG34R8
Pic related, her boyfriend
BLACKED

Conway looks like Sheriff Woody

Was chill until I found out she dated a Indian. Nothing against Indians I just picture her vagina smelling like Denish home made curry recipe now and it totally ruin the 5.75/10 I was gonna give her

There won't be consensus. THERE NEVER WILL BE. BUMP FOR THE ATTEMPT. I THINK SHE'S NEEDED. AT LEAST SHE'S A PATRIOTIC AMERICAN, AND NOT SOME TURN COAT COMMIE/FELLOW TRAVELER.

I think Sup Forums is able to listen to Anne and not call her an attention whore/slut is because she is older and they don't necessarily want to have sex with her. If Anne was in her 20's or 30's I'm sure they would hate her and call her a coalburner nonstop.

There isnt one

She's punching right. Never punch right.

>they don't necessarily want to have sex with her
Speak for yourself faggot.
I 100% necessitate sex with her.

>Consensus on Ann Coulter?

Her neck proves she's a tranny.

There's a snake in my boot

... and by snake I mean my dick, and the boot is her cunt

based

An attention seeker with tits. Would bite off your dick if you got too close.

I like her. She has some brains, and more balls then the entire Republican party.

Check out her hands too

she was decently attractive when she was younger

>ITT madass trumpkins

She fucked your boy with a dry dick and you'll never recover.

>suck it up buttercups

tfw :3

>complains about Mexicans having too many babies
>Doesn't have any babies of her own

Also a coalburner

A bit too tall for my liking.
Now she's one of these old ogres who can't age gracefully and still does her hair and clothes like she thinks she's 25. It's time for a mature bob and to throw away the blonde dye. I also suspect she has a dick.

This, she is holding Trump accountable unlike /ptg/

Also, she has been able to skirt the line between mainstream conservative commentator and the 'alt-right' for a lack of a better term.

she wants Trump's dick
she'll be acting kind of crazy until she gets it

/ourgal/

uhh... think what you want?

The dream we all dream of. It's like getting paid to shitpost on this site

dried up childless whore who sold out trump as soon as things got tough for some shekels

fuck her

If you substitute every time she says "liberal", "lefty", "democrat", "progressive", and "conservative" with the word "jew", she's pretty spot-on.

occupies the same cultural space as laura ingraham but is not as likeable or funny as ingraham. both have based views

Confirmed Nigger lover

JUST

look at those disgusting clown feet, fuck that

Who gives a fuck? She is still telling the truth, Pedro.

Sup Forums has turned on her in favour of trump. Criticisms levelled have some validity but mainly its picking one personality over another.

coal burner

MANN COULTER

her neck makes her look like a giraffe

>t_d

Literally my second favorite woman that I view 100% platonically. (mom is #1)

Oh my yes, how dare she criticise Trump and try to hold him to his campaign promises. Such a bitch am I right.

What's her stance on Trump becoming a kike-puppet? That determines whether she's /ourgirl/ or /(((their)))shiksa/

Bae

She went to a roast of Rob Lowe on Comedy Central and they just ended up roasting her.

Also she looks like a fucking zombie

youtube.com/watch?v=zwoGrDa5g2c

like her
coalburning is bad, but at least she's infertile

She has some pretty based quotes.

The coal burning is problematic.

if any youtuber had something resembling a coherent argument i may respect their contribution other than their ass

I hear you. I'm just saying with Anne you are able to hear her argument a little more since she's older.

i sincerely think she is intelligent and a naturally gifted politico which i wouldn't about any youtuber that comes to mind. she's what we used to call "educated", and probably from a upper class family, also something i don't see in any younger commentators.

She hawt!
> Have you seen dem titties?