Examining Mexico

So mexico, tell me about your pure white population. Are you pure white living in mexico? If so, how did your family end up there? Are you German, Spanish, French, other?

Even if you aren't white, tell me about the white people in your country.

What are the safe/ good cities, states, areas, territories, etc. of Mexico?

I have this suspicion that Mexico isn't this absolute shithole as our viewpoints would have us believe.

Pic moderately related. White guy who grew up in Mexico for a while. Total cuck

reminder

This.
Also checked

If this thread doesn't pick up now then I will repost this on Cinco de mayo. Which is about the victory at Puebla

Either there are no white Mexicans or all the mexican are asleep

Regardless, bump

The one time you want god damn mexicans and they dont show up

Its weird cause im light brown skin, but my dad and bro are very white. We lived in pa for a while and they pretty much didnt stand out.

There are safe cities, i live in merida which is pretty good. Really hot, but theres a beach, and cool shit to do everywhere. Not much violence here, cant say the same for our neighbor states

Depends what part of Mexico, also how you wanna live even charlie sheen is moving to Mexico.
If you go clubbing use pesos also dont get hammered alone in a club.
Avoid been friends with drug dealers, they usually get whacked.
look for a place close to the beach like south Baja California

Im white and im lactose intolerant, i guess i was adopted then :(
>my whole life has been a lie

On an average, how many times a year do you feel that you life has ever been threatened?
Or is it like most us cities, where good(usually higher income) people live in a certain part of the city, and bad people live in the other part. As in, can you be safe if you know where the safe parts of a city are?

it's a bit of a shithole but if you ignore some of the bad things then it's not that bad, I live in central mexico and I have never had problems with insecurity or any of the things you hear about mexico

>white and im lactose intolerant
Probably have some native american heritage.

Fuck, you're right, my moms side has some native heritage.

How's it going Chief Runs-Like-River?

Honestly, I think this man has elevated cuckoldry beyond a fetish, it's an art form.

His latent homosexuality, the divorce papers, the alimony, the teenaged sexual rejection continuing long into adulthood, the early onset baldness, the gingerdom, the shameful Mexican heritage, the obvious sexual inadequacy and almost certainly small and unappealing penis. If it weren't for his genius as a comedian, Louis CK would be an absolute loser. Even despite it, he is still a sexual failure. His entire existence is cuckoldry itself, as is his comedy act. With "2017", he has elevated it to art.

He truly is the Cuckold King.

Rosarito if you want to spend about 200 on rent a month on an apartment a descent one, then there is Ensenada, La Paz is really awesome there is people most of them retired you do hear some crime now and then but not that much.
Ensenada the same but it is or they say drug related.
a few times but nothing out of the ordninary, stay out of Tijuana for now there is like cartel drug war going on about 7 guys a day appear dead or the PFP kidnapps them.
so my advice check a place nice to the beach it gets cold at night, weather is pretty strange you get like five seasons on a week.

Louis doesn't possess any "genius" when it comes to his comedy. He is talented at being funny, but to say it's "genius" really devalues the term.

Bill Burr was always way more funny than Louis CK and he didn't rely on self-deprecating humor, which is all Louis has. Half of Louis' act is him retelling embarrassing stories about his pathetic childhood, or about his kids and telling them in a "wacky and irreverent" manner. Hardly genius.

Pure white population is scarce, mostly concentrated near the capital. Almost always rich, higher class types. From where I live, most are concentrated in "Santa Fe", a economic downtown near Mexico City.
In Mexico City, white population usually lives in the best known touristic, high end, cultural aggro areas, such as polanco (Here be kikes), coyoacan, zona rosa, the wealthiest parts of the city in a nutshell.
Fun fact, most of the pure whites ive met are usually party obsessed degenerates, left wing liberals new age hippies or highly focused entrepeneur sharks.

There's a major economic force that has been latent for years in Mexico City and the State of Mexico. Lebanese and possibly kike families that hold big influence in politics, the Miled Family, and Carlos Slim. Both lebanese in origin.

Safe zones, usually encompass the ones mentioned above or any city with great foreign interests. Avoid Veracruz, Oaxaca, Chiapas,Tamaulipas, Sonora at all costs.

Avoid contact with shit skins or groups presenting themselves as indios or native in origin, tourist traps.

Make no mistake, Mexico is a Shithole that must be purified with nuclear fire.

TL:DR It IS a shithole. Money talks security and pure whites are concentrated in rich areas. Lebanese mexicans are probably kikes in disguise.

How and when did Arabs and Jews take control of Mexico? Shouldn't it be Spaniards at the top of the ladder?

>shepardic jews

Spaniards left this shithole years ago under the auspices of "Fuck this im out, got bigger problems"

After the 1830's or so, there hasnt been spanish influence here. They wanted the gold, nothing else.
Arabs and kikes came with this shithole bending over and taking it from US around the 1920's.
Got even worse when a telegram coming from the Reich was intercepted by the britbongs.
The US allowed mexico to expropiate the oil, instead of allowing Germany to use Mexico as a forward base against America.
After that it oficially became US backyard/dump and with it, free load kikery, arabs arrived around the 60's with the free market. TELMEX, THE public company that owned all the telephone wires in the country, went bankrupt due to corruption and lack of maintenaince, Carlos Slim bought it with Arab family money and turned it into a great empire that was a gate for even more Lebanese investment.
And thats pretty much it.

Latin america is so fucked up. I do feel bad for the good ones who live down there.

At the very least it works as an example of the kike endgame.

An ethnical mixed/mestizo society, bastard son of two cultures, heir to none, one left, one was extinguished, completely derracinated. Its population ignorant, corrupt, which throughout history has shown a chronic backstabbing disorder.
No pride
No roots
No clear ethnic or cultural identity
Forever living in the shadow of great nations and cultures
The literal dump of its more powerful neighbors.
Forever cursed with lead chains, staring longingly to the stars.
Fuck this place

I'm like something 80 percent white and 6'0 with 6.25 inch dick.

I sometimes feel like a Marty Stu when I'm around my brown friends desu, but I've always been nice to anybody, even the looking ass cartel dudes sometimes but it's just casual niceness.
Overall here in TJ some browns hate whites because "muh Trump boogeyman" but also some of them are redpilled enough to realize whites are the only nicest people in this shithole.

Zimbabwe was the first country so you could see how it looks like to see a country with no whites, but prepare yourself for the next one near you that will be Mexico, especially the south.
Since most white mexicans in all mexico are getting those green cards now, thanks a lot to USA and USCIS though, real MVPs.

I now understand you mexibro.

You are a country with no rhyme or reason. It exists out of brute force. Gosh damn, you are the united states of mexico, but you guys arent that united.

Funny anecdote, when I was in mexico, I asked a whole boat full of mexicans how many states there were and they couldnt say. Maybe one of them knew.

Now this could mean two things to me. Either they were just uneducated (browns skin and working on a boat, they were great guys though), or they just dont care about the other states besides Jalisco and Nayarit (puerta viarta obviously). Thats shows a lack of unity, and a lack of regard for their countrymen

>tfw blue eyes, pale skin, and drink a gallon of milk a day but i have brown hair
AYOOOOOOO BIX NOOD WE WUZ KANGZ

good thing my hair is black and not brown

>merida
named after Emerita Augusta, capital of Extremadura, the region where Pizarro and Cortés came from

2017 sucks
comedians are actors
true, inspired by their real lives
but he knows his audience, and gives them what they want: the Self Deprecating, Don't Care About Anything Man
behind that there's the millionare

>i live in merida which is pretty good.
Nice to see you line in shit. Where you belong

>I have this suspicion that Mexico isn't this absolute shithole as our viewpoints would have us believe.

I, as a person who had his childhood in the US, can say that living in Mexico is just underwhelming (and annoying). You can see so much potential in just about anything, but the ambience is a "Fuck it" kinda vibe (which sooner or later, grow on you too.) Minimum wage is absolute shit and everything is somewhat overpriced....

It isn't Cartelandia as kike media would have you believe (or the memes too) but the economical differences are what really stands out. If you want a nutshell, here's the deal: and, a few assholes ruin it for the rest of us. (Just like niggers and black poeple)

Nobody's usually looking for trouble. We're just trying to ride out the storm in hope of better seas...

>On an average, how many times a year do you feel that you life has ever been threatened?
Actually, none. Sketchy as fuck, but nothing ever to the "live in fear, cuz they gone shoot up the walls and kidnap yo daughter, ese" degree. (hell, nobody actually says "ese"....)

>Or is it like most us cities, where good(usually higher income) people live in a certain part of the city, and bad people live in the other part. As in, can you be safe if you know where the safe parts of a city are?
This does happen and it's more apparent.

>Thats shows a lack of unity, and a lack of regard for their countrymen
yes and ironically they force patriotism down your throat since kindergarden. Unity is a meme here, and generally disregardable, but hey, if you got friends, fuck it. You're already in the big leagues.

There is a podcast on trs called beyond the wall that talks about alt right issues from a white/castizo Latin America perspective. The mexibroa there seem to know what they are talking about.
Pic related