He makes a good point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abstract_and_concrete
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Here's your refutation
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI

Sup Forumsfags don't care. They're low IQ retards. Too stupid to care.

White Nationalism has always been argued wrong. It's always a bunch of stormfags going "but dem niggers iz stupidz duh" when it should have been argued that whites have a human right to exist under international law.

The facts are in, the science is settled.

If you don't react to individual instances in regards to your understanding of trends, you are actually retarded.

Once upon a time, I would have said that egalitarianism was the way to go. Do everything based on individual judgement when it was reasonable to be able to do so. But it has become clear that at least at this time is it not an option, as those who hold power among the different races would rather see us dead.

At the end of the day, the niggers are stupid, and there is no other way around it. White nationalism isn't about expanding the white population, it's about preserving civilization by protecting its stewards. Perhaps the east asians could too, now, but why leave it up to chance?

Counterpoint: niggers.

> Study after study has shown that liberalism and atheism are associated with higher intelligence

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd be willing to purge conservatives as long as we can purge blacks and latinos too

I don't get it, his one point is that intelligence is highly valued in society and then he says its useless because emotion got us to todays standards.

Also, height is more strongly correlated with success than IQ. Both are pretty poor measures, since success is influenced by such a wide range of factors.

Race is also a stronger indicator of success. Not sure what this guy is trying to say.

I would also like to add: the definition of liberal has changed substantially over the years. I have no doubt quite a large number of you are liberal in spirit but more closely identify with conservatives due to the current insanity that is the left.

Uh sorry Reddit but that's exactly how it's been argued you stupid fuck.

t. Someone that has no fucking clue what they are talking about

The study which found the "IQ gap" only measured social conservatism (and even there I am giving too much credit, since the questions just sounded like caricatures of what the authors thought conservatives were) and only measured verbal IQ. "Study after study" has not shown that to be true, hell studies even showed that economic conservatives tended to have higher verbal IQs than everyone else. If you want to play this game though, I would say things like wealth are probably even stronger indicators of intelligence than even IQ tests and would you look at that Trump supporters tend to have higher salaries on average.
Don't Respond to Bait Threads, if you do write the magic words in all fields

He's not wrong about the athiesm, but that's ignoring that athiests are more white and asian than the populations they are a part of

Libertarian scores higher than both

Manlets, my god

>"Hmm, I wonder what is making that noise [let's go see and then get eaten by it].
Did he really use an example of a person behaving objectively stupidly (blindly blunder off into the wood chasing after weird noises) as proof why smart people won't survive on their own?

Yeah and blacks and browns are way more religious and socially conservative than whites, also way lower IQs. Plus, IQ is inborn, environment plays very little role in intelligence, as many studies on IQ, twins and transracial adoption have shown.
And children with Downs Syndrome are fucking little beasts with no impulse control, there are only a few exceptions who are paraded around in media by pro-lifers and other virtue signallers aren't like that.
This guys is a typical bleeding heart know-nothing who thinks he knows it all.

lol, the point being that blacks and browns are far more religious than whites prove that point. The only reason browns and blacks are "liberal" is because liberalism supports social programs which they highly benefit from

Agnostics would be the smartest. You can't deny non whites are dumb. For God's sake, many of them only had like 500 words in their entire language.

Also, playing like Mozart at a young age isn't impressive, it's just a matter of manual dexeterity and lots of practice. Mozart was exceptional because he was composing pretty complex musical pieces at a young age.

Niggers ARE stupid though, as are the vast majority of non-whites.

This is objective fact.

Maybe he should study history a bit? Blacks were more conservative than whites until they struck a Faustian deal with the welfare state due to economic pressures from the great depression. Modern whites are making the same deal and you can see the similar trends emerging. IQ isn't as a significant of a factor as it's made out to be since the greatest indicator of whether or not an will be a net positive or drain on society is the destruction of family structure. This is true across all IQ , race, culture, and economic levels.

150 here.

existence is ....kind of funny I suppose.

The people on the right and left are the same thing, the differences are largely expanded and focused on by either the media or politicians or both for obvious reasons.

Everyone wants and education for their children and healthcare that won't bankrupt them...somehow this has become a political issue....its all a giant maskirovka.

Think about the wealth gap.

The one thing that currently pissed me off about the right is the Death Tax.. that's an obvious ploy to protect the American aristocracy.

Seems like they're saying the same thing when you boil it down: That it's hypocritical to use intelligence statistics to support your party when it's convenient, but dismiss them when it opposes your worldview.

That's a lie anyways, it's only been a handful of studies with rather questionable methodology and very limited delineation of political beliefs. I would wager liberals and conservatives both are inferior intellectually compared to fascists, reactionaries and adherents of other non-standard ideologies.

What good point does he make?

Lolbertards are the smartest out of any voting block but they individualistic faggots who care more about themselves than the greatness of the folk.

Trump is not a conservative, his politics are populists and centrist.

Purge yourself you weak minded shitskin and fuck your half-arsed analysis.

What was his point?

This describes Sup Forums's insane ideologies perfectly in general

Success is a poor measure because what a society values is subjective and ever-changing so what constitutes success is subjective and ever-changing. From a purely objective biological perspective, success is merely successfully reproducing and ensuring one's offspring are capable of successfully reproducing.

Disagree & learn science. IQ is a self fulfilling prophecy, define yourself as the elite & your systems will do the rest since you made the words. Even Einstein knew it only measured one aspect of genius. Problematically too many bought into it and it's fucking society. Nature is better at tactics than we are and it did that with a very non-IQ based method. Question everything metricsfaggots! Perfection models experience a shift away from "ideal" so the models don't work! See criticism of six sigma research for an example of how that works then ask how nature would want that graph to be!

e-statting potato nigger here, let me tell you why radical centrism is the best and not just me being too uninformed and lazy to actually hold any real beliefs.

Fuck you, pat, I bet you think that modern healthcare is a right, even though it didn't even fucking exist 100 years ago

Does being incoherent come with having a 150 IQ?

Wonder what study they've been conducting

What, our insane ideologies that communism doesn't work? That white people shouldn't be discriminated against in some twisted notion of justice? Kill yourself.

I thought this was shown at some point? The more extreme you are in your political views, the more intelligent you are likely to be, liberal or conservative.

This guy is pretty far up his own ass. Not a good point.

With the addendum that the way the media and educational institutions are constructed, this is the only possible result for one, and for another, that these so-called studies do not hold up whatsoever when cross referenced with both the highest IQ people in the world and the lowest.

Regarding to your response, I prefer a normal intelligence level than having it at 150.

>"he makes a good point"

Watch for these words. Only shareblue uses them. Never post in shareblue threads without sage.

yes actually thats quite common

you dont seem to know what iq actually correlated to do you?

high capacity for abstract thought = more grammatical rule breaking because you realise that the shit is all meaningless anyways

just about getting the point across, people who have perfect spelling online in group places are generally average intelligence. people who write like spastics are usually super intelligent or super dumb, but its important to note the differences.

a low intelligence person is not aware of the mistakes they're making, whilst a high iq doesnt give a fuck as long as the point is being understood, no matter how abstractly and "incorrect" you have to explain it

anyways ya fuck u kid ;) mensa boy genius here

>Reddit spacing

who are you fucking quoting ?

>intelligence is the same thing as curiosity
>false equivalence is bad

choose only 1

>supporting Trump is the same as being autistic about IQ
no thanks.

profound post

I think he's quoting the faggot using reddit spacing.

i have never posted on reddit and dont have an account there, but i space my shit to make it easier for the lowly phoneposters to read

"no"

where did that guy use reddit spaceing and what does reddit spacing mean

putting spaces makes you a redditor? hmmm rly makes me think, sounds like something butthurt redditors would say to project

i see you've never been on old Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /jp/ or anything else

but seriously who was he quoting?

Some 3 year olds can do math but 75% of niggers in Detroit are illiterate or something like that

Why don't they address the fact that left wing people are always calling to help the poor and needy yet conservatives consistently actually donate more

in order to hold radical and extremist political views you need to become obsessed with politics and well versed enough in it to even discover the radical literature

t. Reddit user

You know most people don't get so fuckibg defensive about being told they're from reddit. Typically unless they're from reddit.

>there are 3 year olds that can play piano like mozart

its a post on Sup Forums not a fucking thesis (im currently writing one of those), i didn't say anything complicated. it was just a random thought . its 6am here, im not fully tuned in

calm down.

yeah id tend to agree , i think the 120-130 range better catered to.

140-150 is sort of awkward, too smart but not smart enough.

congratulation sir it does appear; with quite locigravical infalsibility, that you : meaning the one with lands on the keybroah,? Are a faggot of ingratiositylically high calibra

>there are 3 year olds who can play piano like Mozart

except there aren't.
And if you consider being able to simply reproduce one of his play at being the same level as Mozart, you're such a fucking moron that you should be thrown into a fucking gas chamber in order to prevent other people becoming as dumb as you are.

>literally comparing the genius of Mozart to 3 year olds

what a fucking disgrace and waste of air

dirty english teacher get off my board wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That is some next-level strawmanning right there.

>comes to my land

>acts like a smug shit, thinks kebab isn't gonna get removed

The IQ of his poster has been analyzed based on sentence structure and spelling and has been mathematically determined to be between 257 and 283, with a certainty of 98.92%

What are you writing your thesis on?

Shh don't give them advice on how to blend in

IQ measures pattern recognition and basic reasoning, not creative reasoning or thinking outside the box or any of that bullshit.

The IQ of his poster has been analyzed based on sentence structure and spelling and has been mathematically determined to be between 74 and 86, with a certainty of 99.71%

those are all abstract

learn what the term abstract thought means as opposed to concrete thought bro

the capacity for even making generalisations about anything is abstract thought

pattern recognition is abstract thought
repeating ?

The IQ of his poster has been analyzed based on sentence structure and spelling and has been mathematically determined to be between 62 and 65, with a certainty of 99.96%

I've seen a 5 year old Chinese kid play Mozart, but of course, the kid was probably forced to do so from age 2 by parents and the CCP, almost anyone could do the same under those conditions. These fags need to get back to us when a 5 year old is composing original symphonies.

>thinks the intelligent, curious ones weren't the ones stopping the retards from investigating suspicious shit

a true middle eastern intellectual, shoot this faggot in the face

*burps*

NOH! FUCK YU!!!

That is irrelevant to the argument. Why not then support Jewish supremacy, as they are clearly the most intelligent group? Liberals tend to be more intelligent, and the globalist ruling elites are more intelligent than nationalists. This is due to high IQ people being more successful and openess being associated with liberalism and IQ.

So your argument, that white nationalism is based on IQ should then support globalist, liberal, Jew supremacy.

A sane, coherent and workable idea is to simply support the ingroup, because that is normal. People support their friends, family, country and religion above others. There is mutual loyalty and duties,and this is the way to build a good life.

Of course in this way, you can't just use politics for an outlet for your pathologies, and just autistically screech about niggers.

>These fags need to get back to us when a 5 year old is composing original symphonies.

Which is exactly my point.
And simply composing isn't enough, we're talking about composing on the level of fucking MOZART, literally one of the most legendary musicians on this planet.

Call me when that happens at this day and age, no matter how old the person is.

There actually are kids who are 3 and 4 who can play some crazy shit. The genius isn't in playing though, the genius is in composition.

Still, kids like Bobby Fischer or Glenn Gould are obviously genius tier, and it's apparent when they're as young as 4 or so.

>very limited delineation of political beliefs

Nearly all liberal-conducted studies of political beliefs make this mistake, and I'm being generous by assuming it's unintentional. "Authoritarianism", for example, is nearly always treated as a right-wing matter. It's how you end up with smug liberals saying "Ban speech I don't like, ban guns, ban Christianity, ban kinder eggs" on one hand and "right-wingers are authoritarian assholes, fuck the man, man" on the other.

the reasons "jews" are more intelligent is because they're askhenazi jews with r1a and r1b ya goofball

there's no reason to separate them, they just force it

Neither pattern recognition nor the basic reasoning IQ tests measure are particularly abstract. Have you ever even taken a properly administered IQ test? The pattern recognition is definite sequences of shaded and unshaded figures, there's nothing abstract or interpretive about it, it's pretty straightforward and concrete reasoning.

Fuck Niggers and Fuck Liberals

being able to notice patterns is abstract though, do you really not know the definitions of these words?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abstract_and_concrete

he is literally making our argument.

stop pretending blacks learn the fucking same and wasting tax dollars.

jesus.

the effect of the perinatal environment on the later life outcomes of people with mental difficulties, primarily schizophrenia, but that was a poor choice given that that is basically the default diagnosis for about 50 different things.

you dont happen to know loads about that do you?

But the patterns aren't abstract, they're concrete. The concept of pattern recognition is abstract, but the actual pattern recognition problems in the test are concrete.

Do you even know what abstraction is?

What? Schizophrenia is hereditary not environmental, we know it's genetic due to how it presents in identical twins and in family lines, we're just not sure what genetic factors cause it and how/if environment plays a role in triggering the genetically predisposed.

wrong, it's called epigenetics and ties in with their obsession of reading their holy book. Any race/culture could achieve the same if they valued reading, writing, and legalese as much.

its also the route to madness.

the patterns arent abstract, but figuring them out and the concept of a pattern, is abstract reasoning.

i dont think you know what abstract means..

Abstract Thinking - The ability to:

>understand and separate context from content.
>generalize from a set of specific circumstances
>compare different situations and recognize common elements
>Connect the dots, i.e. understand the relationships between events
>Understand the meaning behind words, events, and situations

No i don't. I just find myself curious about what kind of topics anons take up when they're doing research. Why schizophrenia, if you don't mind me asking?

Yes, an abstraction is that which refers to nonphysical, intangible things. Concrete refers to tangible, physical things. Actual patterns that exist and the recognition of them are concrete, the general concept of pattern recognition is an abstraction.

Part of the reason jews score so high is that US whites are conflated with hispanic mongrels.

i mean its true, its also based on a single study that they had to do over and over

look at the citations for that, its the same study every single time

*score so high relative to the US """caucasian""" population.

This.

>patterns aren't abstract
Are you high nigger? All patterns are abstract.

Those other qualities all corrolate with a higher IQ. Cooperation, curiosity, empathy- lol, Africa sure has alot of that going right.