"This is a gathering of the secret world government" - Findhorn Foundation

Found from That thread showed a minor connection between the SK scandal and an organization called Harbin Hot Springs. Things spiraled down a rabbit hole from there.

Doing some searching, I found this subplebbit: www reddit.com/r/harbinhotsprings

They are literally talking about a conspiracy about the New World Order being involved in New Age groups (like The Haven - pic related) and Findhorn Foundation.

Findhorn: "This is a gathering of the secret world government" - vid.me/0vOE

^ Pulled from newstoryhub.com/film/watch/

The sub has links to some Sup Forums threads as well as the following steemit posts:

steemit.com/pizzagate/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-part-3-findhorn-1-2

steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-part-3-findorn-2-2

steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-esalen-ring-pedophilia-tied-to-hai-global-harbin

steemit.com/pedogate/@whitedeer9217/centers-gathering-ring-pt-2

Findhorn pastebin: pastebin.com/EgzjCWij

General pastebin with all of their compiled sources: pastebin.com/ghVvmS1s

ANONS THIS SHIT IS INSANE. LITERALLY A NWO RELIGION PLOT

Other urls found in this thread:

newstoryhub.com/film/watch/
vid.me/0vOE
steemit.com/pizzagate/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-part-3-findhorn-1-2
youtube.com/watch?v=tik_KbPfCm8
harbin.org/community/the-post/
reddit.com/r/HarbinHotSprings/comments/5gqrq9/the_beginning/
i.sli.mg/SShFKy.png
pastebin.com/ghVvmS1s
steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-esalen-ring-pedophilia-tied-to-hai-global-harbin
educate-yourself.org/cn/sergemonast1994transcript.shtml
youtu.be/HO4rAYk-420
youtu.be/qfL5KwUuvMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP

Why is Harbin Hot Springs having parties with infants on halloween?

Condense it down to easily reposted memes, please.

what does the op pic have to do with this

The Haven is connected to Harbin Hot Springs and Findhorn Foundation via a group called Centers Gathering - essentially a New Age summit

Harbin Hot Springs and The Haven are both under an organization called Ecstatic Living who advocates for lowering the age of consent

White Haven?
Sounds blissful

Sheeeeeeeeeeit

Look at all of these links user. We need more autism. It's a New Age conspiracy

Seriously.
what the fuck is this video?
newstoryhub.com/film/watch/

I like the topic but.. this shit is way too unorganized.

Seriously though. So fucking weird. This shit goes as high as the UN too.

This 15 seconds of video keeps creeping me out vid.me/0vOE

>secret world government is a bunch of cucks bending over for minorities with primitive cultures

I don't even know how to sum it up without linking to all the sources. There's so much that needs to be looked at. Sorry for the (dis)organization

I'm sure most of us are pouring over the previous thread.
Lots of interesting stuff in there.
One thing's for sure, Sup Forums needs to be the secret world government, not these fuckin' cuck freaks

Doesn't sound surprising at all

Wait a second is this Allen Resnick's newest work?

>shitty stand up comedy for a rich cult
This HAS to be a new Adult Swim thing by Allen Resnick

Then again, they probably have cut some sort of deal where they're eating their infants and fucking them over somehow.
Sneaky, evil fucks

>steemit.com/pizzagate/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-part-3-findhorn-1-2

TLDR: An RAnon provided information including medical records indicating ritual abuse had taken place. RA user's information was linked to Harbin Hot Springs in California, where others had made similar accusations specifically that the CIA had done MKULTRA type experiments. Harbin and HAI Global along with Ecstatic living (also at Harbin) lead to other campuses, all of which are involved in the Centers Holistic Gathering. The Centers Gathering is a part of the Global Eco Village Network (GEN). Centers Gathering also associated with the United Nations.

Findhorn is part of the Centers Gathering.

Alduous Huxley wrote to George Orwell: "Within the next generation I believe that the world's leaders will discover that infant conditioning and narco-hypnosis are more efficient, as instruments of government, than clubs and prisons, and that the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience."

I believe they are using campuses like Findhorn and Esalen to perform MKULTRA on their "elites" (eg Concious Conception) - meanwhile they are actively practicing Eugenics on everyone else (Teens and Toddlers) Theses are the places and the cover programs by which they create and maintain multiple personality disorder in our ruling class.

from

Pic= CIFAL findhorn in Scotland

Seriously are you fucking Allen Resnick?
This is his exact style of comedy

LOL I wish. Don't even know who that is... I wish this was comedy.

Haven taking in refugees

strange shit

stop looking into this now.

This is spot on

na

shills are here... must be the right path

youtube.com/watch?v=tik_KbPfCm8

harbin.org/community/the-post/

>not recognizing a shitpost

how new are you

What the fuck is this shit? Did jim jones come back? Somebody tell the cia that sequels suck

CIA MKUltra allegations at Harbin Hot Springs

what if i tell you they have there own radio station.

what's with the image in the OP
is haven /ourguys/?

There was a wildfire there 2 years ago. Think they're still broadcasting?

Can anyone see the images inside the "the beggining " post =?

the OP claims to be victim of ritual abuse and rape but the site is

This site can’t be reached

i.sli.mg took too long to respond.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

reddit.com/r/HarbinHotSprings/comments/5gqrq9/the_beginning/

i.sli.mg/SShFKy.png

is this elaborated LARP ?

sli.mg was taken down. I have a couple saved locally but not all of them

pic

idk

I'm going to archive everything and hope that sub reddit is not taken down during the night Saved , gn

Thanks - reddit just went down i think btw haha

what did they mean by this

bump before sleeping. keep this alive anons

Literally this link he posted

pastebin.com/ghVvmS1s

Is a trove of links between graft, connections, politicians, cults-like groups, children, CIA alphabet soup org connection.
It's a goldmine.
It's hard to sum it up in a phrase.
It's an Archive of Illumination

Doesn't this tie into the whole SK Youngblood thing - and it's supposed to be directly tied to Harbin, right... which literally showed up there.

Then that blog comment claimed MKULTRA experiments with kids in cages were going on at Harbin

Does that mean Harbin connects the CIA and a global spiritcooking cult from the US to South Korea?

And here's birth again right after Park was supposed to be getting Placenta IV's??

Wtf

How about no. Literally if you're a troll or saying it for fun, knowing no ones going to listen because saying no gets people to do the opposite lol, how about you have a read for yourself.

pastebin.com/ghVvmS1s

The rabbit hole is deep, watch your step.

I personally believe Findhorn Foundation is that key.

For whatever it's worth, Serge Monast is the one who first coined the term New World Order. David Spangler, who currently runs Findhorn Foundation, was specifically named by Monast as someone whose writings would be used to usher in the New World Order, and a New World Religion defined by the New Age movement.

You can read that here:

educate-yourself.org/cn/sergemonast1994transcript.shtml
This shit goes all the way to the UN, Tavistock, and more. keep digging.

will do user, you too

I'm so sleepy. Let's all go to sleep

bump

Good night guys so sleepy

Look, I don't know about you fellas but this just looks like some downright phooey to me. Nothing really to this whole conspiracy theory other than a bunch of tinfoil hats and Christians freaking out. I reckon you guys should all take a nice, long break from the personal computer. Get a tall glass of milk and 2 sleeping pills and just head to bed.{

[ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]
Syntax;1 (0x1)
Incorrect function = !0
12 (0xC)14 (0xE)13001 (0x32C9);Procedure

13012 (0x32D4),Main Mode pending deletion;5$

ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_NEG_STATUS_BEGIN
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL;
WXYZ.sys=AddressF73120AEbase C0000000000; DateStamp 36b072a3

mplerr_TAG;Invalid TagArgument

PathNotFound;C:\Users\12B\Documents\LarianBase;
0x0000CE driver_unloaded_without_cancelling_pending_operations;0x800705b4=TIMEOUT;cn=mS-SMS-Version.ErrorCode=8224

}

Lol 2/10 I like the random shit you added, shill
So much tension in that post- why do you care fuck off faggot.

tengo muchas ganas de dormir, vayamos todos a dormir

Why do mexican accents always sound so sad?

Duerme con esta ===D

There is a hippy commune in North Scotland called Findhorn, notable for growing ridiculously large vegetables in climates and soil that shouldn't allow any veggies to grow.

It was all documented in a old 1960s-70s book called "The Magic of Findhorn" or something which went into how the founders and the author used to commune with a nature spirit they thought was Pan (pic related), whose presence made everyone who was around when he manifested go into a terrified panic. They would perform magic rituals and worked closely with spirits.

Apparently they used rituals to invite nature spirits into their garden which they claim explained why they could make things grow in the freezing temperatures.

More recently however the Findhorn community has distanced themselves from occultism and have rebranded as an "eco village"

Great to know thank you! Fun fact they also started out as a UFO cult

it's literally nothing.

Why yes thank you I believe I will...

Breakfast with buttered investigations...

just realized something... So the media tends to blend the truth in with entertainment and distraction, in season 2 of Daredevil on Netflix, an ASIAN assassin/criminal/occult group is sucking childrens blood to bring about some kind of ancient demon.sure conjecture and what not, but still, I've noticed several other disturbingly scary parallels in recent movies... don't even get me started on the new captain america: civil war.

Someone mentioned rituals so I thought I'd contribute:
youtu.be/HO4rAYk-420
Former dutch financier talks of his experiences. Toward the end he talks of child sacrifice among a few other things and how he couldn't engage in the act.

Also see:
youtu.be/qfL5KwUuvMc
Now regardless your opinion of the commentator, Paul still talks about the Wikileak emails exposing Hillary Clinton's connection to rituals.

Also notice Chrisopher Nolans warning in Batman 3 regarding the rise of the general populace against the wealthy elites?
"We're giving it back to you. The people." - Bane

Seriously - who the fuck are - you?Sometimes they do a ritual and pretend its a movie - doesn't matter to them - it's real either way as far as the occult is concerned, particularly since"real life" is not there actual reality but something they have forged for us and it includes movies and television. Another thing to note is the good guy v bad guy thing. It's actually always left hand path v right hand path occult magic shit and very occult. The whole thing is very occult I'd stay away from watching any of it.

Even the whole ww3 bad guy v good guy is actually left hand vs right hand and it's completely forged. It's one big ritual at the core of there Satanic shit to think there better than God alongside Satan who's basically trying to mock God. Or something like that I don't really know.

Que pinche sueno tengo. Que puta madre pusiste en mi coca?

Guys, this is scary...

Come to think about it, South Koreans are obsessed with mutlilation of the flesh. They're the plastic surgery capital of the world, and the women have so much work done it's common to see them walking around in broad daylight looking like they got beat in the face with a 2x4. No one bats an eye.

It's gotten so freaky how obsessed they are with youth and looks, I wouldn't be surprised if they took placenta shots and young blood transplants on the reg.

I wonder if the countless plastic surgery outlets are associated with any of this...

>don't even get me started on the new captain america: civil war.

What did you see?

I also remember Captain America Winter Soldier where Bucky's memories are coming back so they scramble his brain by excruciating pain to cause Dissassociation Identity Disoder to create an alter personality that can be controled ala The Winter Soldier.

Also, Star Trek: TNG; Frame of Mind and Minds Eye. Frame of Mind, This episode has taken on new meaning with the emergence of the Pizzagat Scandal connected with the CIA and the MKULTRA Program. Riker's mind is being split and broken over and over again. He's constantly being mind controlled and lives in fake world's to survive. Even Troi told him his own mind did this to him in order to keep himself from going insane from the constant breaking of realities. She's describing Disassociation Identity Disorder. He was an MKULTRA victim. This episode is now creepy as hell.

Same with the Mind's Eye where Geordi is kidnapped by Romulans and use his implants to literally mind rape him with pain and suffering in order to cause Disassociation to create alters with their own memories that would obey at the order of triggers. They trained him to kill his own friends over and over and over again. These triggers turned out to be intermittent blips of E-Band radiation that only Geordi could pick up and receive instructions.

There is also the anime of Street Fighter Animated Movie where Ken is kidnapped by M. Bison who exposes Ken to huge amounts of pain and suffering and creating Violent Ken who answers to M Bison.

All of them are about Mind Control where a person is exposed to excruciating amounts of pain and suffering to destroy the primary conscious or "the person" and break it into pieces which creates alters or alternate personalities who can be trained to do whatever the master wants

My God, too much is coming together and making sense. Shadow groups were using Hollywood to make fun of our ignorance at the time.

sub 80 poltard IQ
They always screech shill at anyone that disagrees

Is it true Feminist groups were poisoning and trying to kill men in broad daylight?

Bump.

We have to end this.

Hard-earned bump.

Just read The Franklin Cover-up already.

>Findhorn Foundation
I go climbing near there, and know some of the locals. I've done Ayuhuasca there a few times. New Age Order, maybe, but New World Order? If the New World is going to be all about lentil curries and tripping balls, then maybe...

Be our insider, user.
This is worth some autism

>New World Order being involved in New Age groups

Yeah

The Illuminati use the New Age stuff to push their NWO one world government shit (which is founded on Satanism)

I love visiting Harbin, before it burned down. It's just a chill relaxing resort. It's in the 'Appalachia' of California with a small community of new age hippies. No way that it's the center of a NWO pedo conspiracy. Maybe some people who frequent the place are evil pedos. The pot smoking hippies are not organizing anything other than a moon festival vegan dinner.

>The pot smoking hippies are not organizing anything other than a moon festival vegan dinner.

I guarantee if you looked into the people that go there you'll find that they're not who they seem.

ive met people that work on wall street and others that are millionaires either because of family or hard work and I can tell you for certain that hippies are one of the most evil type of people in the world.

Wow, this is all soo sil-ly!

Seems like spending too much time in front of a screen has depleted your neurons, we should all just go and have a little siesta to clear up our heads.