World Population Growth

the new UN population growth estimates came in...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_future_population_(United_Nations,_constant_fertility_variant)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_future_population_(United_Nations,_zero-migration_variant)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is in thousands by the way.

Worldwide district 9 coming through

fuck niggers and fuck black people

nigerias size for reference

LOLMAO 28 billion niggers.

We'll get hit with a plague or WW3 around 8 billion. Id give it ten years

Sucks to be them. Can you even realistically fit 2B people in that area?

What happens in 2090-2100 that suddenly causes them togain more people than we have today?

The Jews

AFRICA
F
R
I
C
A

Don't blame all of India you goras we're trying our best but some states don't listen

pic related

>Sucks to be white

ftfy. european whites are going to be slaughtered

pic related

must be all of those ultra orthodox joos

Those are the worst kind.

Exponential growth probably mixed with medicine predictions, high level of industrialization (lol won't happen but they think it will coz' UN).

the eastern european nations are the perfect example of it.

yep. Even if us white folk had three kids to a family we would STILL be outbred by the shitskins. playing a losing game here, folks.

>Can you even realistically fit 2B people in that area?
with modern technology and architecture, yes.
So in Nigeria's case, probably not.
if you're interested, take a look at the Shimizu Mega-City Pyramid

This is fake as fuck. This is if fertility remains constant, which it obviously won't. Pic related is the real one.

All of these people should not have been born. Horrible groups.

So the solution is to stop paying by whatever means necessary.

>trusting africans to not have reckless sex
wewlad

im sure you also said the same when they said that world pop would peak at 9 billion. that was the prediction 10 years ago.

Fuck that, Earth can keep them, I'm going to be going to Mars.

>projections
I can even make a case where ww3 happens and china has 430k, india 155k, usa 1.3m, nigeria 9 remaining by 2100

How many LGBT will there be

Think of the couple of billions of them

MEIN GOTT. WE MUST STOP THIS NOW

Did I do that?

>seeing the stats that shitskins are having sex while i'm virgin.

................fuck.........

the eternal kraut strikes again to destroy the european peoples.

hi elliot

monogomy was a msitake

My pic still shows a lot of reckless sex. But OP's pic shows India approaching 3 billion people, which will not happen as their fertility is decreasing rapidly and is already only 2.2 births per woman. And how could Nigeria possibly approach 3 billion, that's flat out retarded. You need to look at trends, you can't just freeze the 2017 fertility rate and extrapolate 83 years worth of data from it.

Can someone please explain to me what these Africans will be eating when their population increases by a factor of 10 or 20?

You cucks need to attend a Rape Summer Camp

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64

I'm ginger

>Niger
>landlocked african shithole that's 70% desert
>40-fold growth in 80 years
Who the fuck was in charge of these batshit retarded projections?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_future_population_(United_Nations,_constant_fertility_variant)

OP's pic is just one of the many different variants listed on wiki

Lets hope they all go to china to pay for pensions...
And at least india will balance kebab power.

But still , we are fucked unless a world crisis happens which will happen before that time nature will purgue the idiots like in venezuela or syria, but the smart must be ready to move or perish.
So invest in bitcoins and know how to use them.

>28 billion people in 80 years
bill gates better get on this asap

YOU'RE NOT MAKING ME FEEL BETTER M8

dont worry, the ukranians are dying off even faster. :^)

kek

populations without migration:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_future_population_(United_Nations,_zero-migration_variant)

hahaha

these are the worlds largest projected cities by 2100 even with using the medium variables. enjoy :^)

NOT A SINGLE CHINESE CITY ON THE LIST

Need to stop christcucks from breeding shitskins the world over, let them correct to their own ability to sustain themselves, which is nil.

Major redpill for normies!

This is... this is a joke right? Surely there can't be 29 billion people in the world by the end of the century thats ridiculous

There's 200 million in nigeria?

Nope. Niggers and shitskins will make alot of babies, crops will run out etc. If you want to save this world nuke all of africa. They're worthless anyways

yes.

im afraid your zerg rush tactic has been used against you...
sad

South Africa by race and age

whites and blacks used to be each 50% of the country in 1900. this is what the us faces soon.

this list with trends

>this is the power of german autism

this is worse than nuclear war

THANK YOU BILL GATES FOR CREATING A CURE FOR MALARIA

Buenos Aires >almost same pop than new york in 2050
Only build one subway station every 3 years with luck
fuck my shit up

>Nigeria
>China

did you know they have AIDS pills in South Africa now?

Yes. A cheap pill given to everyone and it does have an effect.

Why have Whites always been a minority but always get shit for being a majority?

Just when i was starting to get over my depression

It's crazy to think that there are now FIFTEEN TIMES as many black children as white. By 2044 which is barely 50 years after the end of white minority rule, whites will be an interesting-tier tiny minority in the country, like Asians are in America.

Crazy world

they are afraid of us. They don't even hide it anymore.

Nuke Nigeria, India, Congo, Ethiopia, Pakistan, Niger, Uganda, Tanzania, Angola, Mozambique

i.e all african shit countries

Slavery
Holocaust
That's literally what 100% of leftist rhetoric is built upon

Think of all the subsarahan Africans who would have died without these wonderful scientists who work tirelessly to save humanity :)

I thought you just had to rape a baby to be cured.

yeah but whitey telling them they need to eat that pill huh strange

You seem knowledgeable, have any charts, graphs, or pie charts of race from current year's global population?

The slave ships were owned by jews. Jews funded hitler. How fucked are us whites? Once we become the minority in our own countries, is it going to be the bolshevik revolution round 2?

Yeah, that wont happen.

>Nope. Niggers and shitskins will make alot of babies, crops will run out etc. If you want to save this world nuke all of africa

Or, you know, just stop feeding them.

Seriously, this is all our own fault. All we need to do is collectively stop feeding them.
Maybe 100,000,000 of the strongest niggers, all attached to various warlords, will survive in Africa. The rest will die.

The rest of them will all fucking starve to death and drop dead from hunger long before they can make the trek northward to invade by rickety ass boats across the Mediterranean.

Shit, Africa only has a population of 1.2 billion and they're already reduced to hunting rats, eating insects, and eating their own dead whenever the White people's food donations run out, because only one in everyone million of them can apparently figure out how to grow crops in the most fertile soil on the goddamn planet.

And you know what? It's going to get to the point in a decade or two where we will have no choice but to stop feeding them. It will become financially impossible for a few joint nations with around a billion people total to sit there and try to feed 3-4 billion. It will get to the point that it's too dangerous to even approach with food for fear of being swarmed by the niggers who are too hungry to wait their turn.

And don't even get me started on how quickly pathogens and viral infections will spread the higher the population gets. That'll just keep them in check all the quicker.
Africa can barely function with the 1.5 or so billion they already have. They can't get much bigger without everything collapsing.

You're thinking small friend. We will be minorities of our own countries but the universe is ours

Russians need to have more babies. They have less people than Bangladesh and Indonesia.

You're saying there are more than 8 million people in the world?

Either way, the chart is shit. Peak population is between 9 and 11 billion people. After that disease with destroy us or something.

This is true, but it is not the utopian future leftists are constantly selling us at the moment.

You'd be surprised at how successfully efficient farming techniques and improving healthcare can keep massive numbers of people alive and breeding

>destroying us
>us

The people that matter will be fine.

You got a pass to the subterranean Antarctica pod too?

Easy ass post. How many stars do you have on your firewatch ribbon?

peak population has gone from being (medium range) 9 billion in 2005 projections to being 11 billion in 2015 projections and even now we are above projections made only 2 years ago. HINT: africans dont care about projections.

kek

>black african
>colored
>not the same thing

My bloodline will be fine. Can't say the same for you chink, although you are the dominant race in numbers

In South Africa Coloured refers to persons of mixed race

I just had this thought, what if that's Elon's end goal? He's South African, and quite intelligent. Maybe he thinks the entire earth will go the way of South Africa, and a white, terraformed Mars is humanity's future. Crazy theory, but let's see who's selected for the trip

say that to a coloreds face. they ally with the whites out of necessity.

In the military you're still a boot

Except Africans DON'T know how to successfully farm. Most of them don't want to fucking learn.

An acquaintance of mine was with Red Cross for years, he was one of the poor schmucks that regularly brought food to starving African countries. One of groups duties was to bring them vegetable seeds and teach them how to farm.
And every time, the seeds would all vanish in the middle of the night if the niggers were sneaky, the more brazen ones would just run right up to the seed bags and start digging in, eating raw planting seeds and then asking for more when they were gone. All attempts at teaching the various villages to farm were almost universally met with failure. To my understanding, this was the case with most of the other groups regularly sent as well.

They don't want to learn how to farm, and even the most die hard of liberals will go back on their stance if food is taken out of their own mouths just to feed some worthless apes halfway across the globe.

These are the same niggers that also make a regular habit of violently murdering the White farmers in their country, so that won't be viable either.

Over 40% of millennials are sterile.

Good luck user.

Not exactly, but they are naturally associated with whites in the minds of Africans. I mean think about it you have tens of millions of blacks who all have their own tribal customs languages and religion even if they've been christianized recently. They're black black as in iaretheniggest.png-tier black.

Then you have Whites along with brownish people who all speak only a white language and no African one eat Afrikaner food and have no tribal customs that distinguish them from whites.

Of course to Africans they're going to seem as if not more white than black. Because white blood and white habits both distinguish them from Africans.

It's a totally different situation from say America where most blacks have been BLEACHED genetically and ALL blacks have been BLEACHED culturally

Negro fertility will either decrease as they develop/forcibly sterilize their idiots or there will be a global race war and nuclear European nations will be forced to wipe out large swathes of Africa.

Also lol at that chart reducing the 2050 US population number by 20 million, looks like they're already accounting for Trump deporting shitskins. Amusingly they haven't accounted for the religious far-right having Africa tier birthrates, which is why the chart is wrong for the USA.

White farmers will move to Namibia or Kenya or somewhere else buy cheap land there and export food that feeds black South Africans from the safety of being overseas

If there's anything the Afrikaner knows how to maak 'n plaan for it's planning to water the black demographic thorn in his own flesh

That's possible now.

Not when the number of feral niggers expands into the less violent countries, which they will if their population keeps expanding as quickly as it is.

>Over 40% of millennials are sterile
Wait, what!?

Aid (medicine, human development, infrastucture, education) from your globalist president. If you guys stop sending aids to Africa, you would do the whole world a favor.

He's probably referring to long-term birth control numbers (Depoprevara, Nuvaring, IUDs). Those options can reduce fertility for some number of months after removal. Not sterile though

Won't happen. Assuming there's even a West left by 2100, it won't be able to afford to continue subsidizing Africa the way it does now.

Last year government and private aid in the West sent nearly $140 billion to Africa to support the ~400 million Africans who depend on foreign aid to survive. Assuming the percentage of Africans dependent on aid grows in parallel with the continent's population, and assuming inflation rates hold relatively stable over the next few decades, within fifty years the West will have to spend nearly a TRILLION dollars a year to support an equal fraction of the population.

It's not sustainable, not by a long shot.

The US and Europe have a simple choice to make:

A) We can start cutting foreign aid NOW. Thousands will die.
B) We can wait fifty until we can't AFFORD to send any more foreign aid. Millions will die.