Why should the government pay for general infrastructure and education but not healthcare or things like housing?

Why should the government pay for general infrastructure and education but not healthcare or things like housing?

Why should the government exist?
Umm fascist and statist much?

I chip in for your health care if I can drive my cock up your arse.

Because infastructure is needed for the government to project it's power.

Education needed to indoctrinate the population.

Get it?

The government doesn't pay for anything.

You and I pay for everything.

Government should pay for necessities that benefit everyone. Education, healthcare and housing are all personal matters that should be left up to the individual.

>government pays for things

Because i like being able to drive and i dont get sick often

Because then niggers would have more ways to suck the system dry

Hi, if you like waiting in the waiting room for 3+ hours go ahead and get universal health care.

Only Neggers getting housing and beaners , Fuck them let them live in tents

Because we need to have someone else to blame for all out problems, since facing up to our own failures as people is to frightening to bear.

literally no one girves a fuck bruh
like no one just uhhh
just post some just post some more
THIXCCC

>indoctrinate
Also the fact higher education lowers crime, among other things

>stretch marks on her ass
>cleft chin

What a disappointment. Thumbnail makes her look like a goddess.

government funded whorehouses!

>a goddess.
QUADROONS -

ALL THE UGLINESS OF A SHE-NEGRO

ALL THE MUSCLE DEFINITION OF A BURLY MAN, OR WELL-BRED DOG

TOGETHER AT LAST

virgin detected

most girls who aren't under 90 pounds and aren't complete ironing boards have some stretch marks on their asses.

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin obsorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

government shouldn't exist, isn't this what you anti-fa anarchists believe? we should all be growing weed, potatoes and composting with our own waste?

But they are

Fore refugees that is

Guess I just haven't been with enough girls who've been fat then slimmed down or were super slim then got fat.

Stretch marks is something you expect from a 35+ year old woman who has given birth. Not every single woman on the planet, certainly not models.

BLACK WOMEN WERE BUILT TO FUCK!!!FACT!!!

it pays for all those things retard

Comfiest post ever.

Healthcare isn't actually cost efficient for improving health outcomes. Healthcare is tertiary care which is already too late for the best solutions like prevention. Rather than paying for your bypass, hiring someone to smack you when you reach for a doughnut might be cheaper. So when Bloomberg was trying to stop fat shits from getting a 32 oz drinks, he was trying to free up hospital beds for people not dying as a product of their own selfishness.