>Brexit
Let's fucking do it, m8

>implying it doesn't

No thanks, don't want all your spics coming over here

lord kek will deliver the UK into the hands of america. Praise kek

the world is rightfully british clay except for portugal and her territories

>Britain couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Britons are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the muslims and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Britain's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Explain.

>no navy
>no opinion

sit down cuck.
if you are lucky we will let you live.

62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62% 62%

Used to be. Not anymore. How about you cry about it.

Disgusting slanted-eyed half Amerindian. I can't stand anyone coming out of Latin America unless they're Italian or Spanish.

Fuck off, sourpuss.

>mad brit can't find paki cock and beans on toast on vacation in the colonies

If a country cannot repel the might of american patriotism then it is a country that does not deserve to exist and should become a protectorate/proxy.

The British deserve nothing less than becoming a territory of the US due to its imperialistic attempts at conquering the U.S.

The British only burned D.C. because they launched a suprise attack but got their shit-kicked in at Baltimore and, more importantly, New Orleans when a motley crew of french pirates, niggers, peasants and American soldiers repelled the "might" of the British Empire.

Vietnam is safe it earned its communism, die teafaggots

If you are lucky the minority majority will not go after whitey in America

No country with nukes in rightful american clay.
Mexico and Canada...now they might have crossed us one too many times. All that oil and uranium...lumber...MILK! Come to think of it, their elections seem unfair and their leaders dictatorial. Might need to help them out soon.

>sez the kabob eater

that is the funniest fucking image

Why does George Washington have reptile skin?

Enjoying your vacation in the country that forever cucked your empire? We must've cucked you pretty bad for you to visit us.

I can't stand how my kinsman are always quick to retaliate. Instead of taking the banter, we just continue arguing. It's annoying.

Come on cunt it'll be fun

Dont forget when a bunch of hillbillies shot Ferguson in his limey head and sent Cornwallis packing like a bitch.

>they don't teach this at brit secondary school for whigs and faggots

Ok m8 bit cheeky there, but seriously white people will be a minority in America soon enough, white babies aren't even the majority now

No Britain is the Fatherland. The only reason im pissed is open borders.

>white people will be a minority in America soon enough

I hate to tell you Nigel, but we've been the minority ever since we met Cherokee women, but at least we had the balls to jump ship.

>sorry about rock and roll
>sorry about television
>sorry about the automobile
>sorry about winning

I know it hurts.

Are you boasting about inventions now?

Most experts agree that Britain is in fact rightful American clay. The entire English language is known worldwide as American due to Britain forsaking their heritage and bowing to the Arabs. Honestly, England you are fucking welcome for the great country of the state's who are united keeping the language alive.

Lay your cards on the table.

Excuse me faggots, this is our colony.

Scotland by itself has invented more

Agreed.

Yep, the Scottish have had a massive impact on the way we live, this coming from an English man

Steam engine, computer, the origin of the Industrial Revolution, the world wide web

Only if half the population, especially the cities are genocided.

What if I said you could become a state?

calm down Nigel
switch back to the Decaf Tea

You don't have a say anymore old man. You're navy is nothing.

Colt revolver, Elvis, Fake titties, Apple.

try us faggot