How can some of you be both religious and racist? What happened to love thy neighbor?

How can some of you be both religious and racist? What happened to love thy neighbor?

nigger

It is madness to love the neighbor that may also kill you

I can't love my neighbor when my neighbor is a scourge on society, and lowers my property value.

>following an ancient communist kike

There's more than one religion.

faggot

neighbors started raping our daughters

I live in an all white neighborhood.

I do tho. I don't hate anyone.

"Love thy neighbor," not "let Africans pillage and rape in your neighborhood."

"Turn the other cheek" when we're slapped, not when we're stabbed.

My neighbor isn't some dindu

I really hate you retards who know one line from the bible and parrot it.

we do love our neighbors
we hate their sins
we need to protect the truth

Seeing the differences between races is not equivalent to hate, that is just your Jewish programming kicking in. I want the best for blacks people, which is a black society separate from our own in their homeland.

So sayeth the lord,
"Birds of a feather, should flock together"

Basically, the blue birds fly with the blue birds, the black birds fly with the black birds, crows with crows, etc. He essentially said not to race mix, so if your neighbor is non-white, it's okay to treat him like shit :D

>mfw I don't have a religion
>mfw cuckstianity fags are fighting with themselves inside right now

"neighbour" is someone close to you, not a nigger from Apefrica.

these

nigfag

The religious on Sup Forums are a very vocal minority.

here here

Wow nice mental gymnastics christcucks
You almost make Jesus sound like a non hippie faggot

my neighbour is a cunt

My neighbours white.

>How can some of you be both religious and racist?

>Sup Forums is one person, the post.

lurk moar, faggit.

In the old testament God symbolically destroyed the tower of Babel and consigned men to be of many different languages and cultures because by uniting as one people they sought to challenge the power of God. Globalism seeks to figuratively remake the tower of Babel by mixing the races together, and as such is the enemy of God.

Mic drop.

>implying you know which religion I subscribe to

This makes a lot of sense to me. Where I start to wonder about inconsistency is when Jesus speaks about a truth that trancends race and then also lines from Paul like "there will be neither Jew nor Greek etc."

I guess I'm trying to figure out if Christianity poses race and the separation of people's through it as a curse from sin after man fell, or if it is truly how God designed the earth until one true unity comes in heaven?

Where does this notion come from where Jesus was a puss? He was talking shit all the time.

He's talking about faith despite race, that people will be treated as equal but not necessarily single minded.

Look at all the pussy racist itt. Maybe they should change the name here from politically incorrect to Stormfront ;)

But God called for at least half a dozen genocide campaigns.

True and he also said not to murder. I think maybe he was drunk

Interesting. Now how far should the Good Samaritan teachings go? Obviously a virtuous person, particularly the believer, should help his fellow man despite ethnic and cultural differences in desperate physical sense, but where is the line drawn? Also what about all of the stories throughout the old testament of people crossing cultural barriers and it's usually the "person of God" in the story who is doing it?

yes, and they're all full of morons who believe in a sky magician of some kind

*wiggles trilby*

The victim wasn't demanding his goods as his right, nor was the Samaritan forced by people with sticks behind him. The good Samaritan was a moment of faith because it was honest.

Smiles rotting teethily.

>thinking people are fedora wearing ugly neckbeards just because they don't believe in the same fairy tale as everyone else

fucking kys you bellends

>inb4 it's just a meme bruh calm down

Odin doesn't say love thy neighbor. He says kill your enemies.

Difference between love rhy neighbor and letting him fuck your wife and turn your son into a trap. The "Bake the fucking cake"
Ruling was the end of it, this is war.

He said ass smellingly.

My favorite drunk Jehovah story is when he asked King David to take a census, then punished him later for taking a census. lol God and his blackouts!

oh my, aren't you a funny one

Thank you Got it. Okay last question:

How does evangelism work in a world of ethnic nationalism? Obviously race mixing and integration would not be ideal or encouraged but what about spread g the gospel to them? Wouldn't a Christian have to go into that foreign culture and spend time there learning of their culture in order to share Christmas and fulfill the great comission?

If I'm right I will enjoy life in heaven forever and you will burn in eternal hell fire. If you're right, we share the same fate. Good luck Magnus

"love thy neighbor" not "love thy farm equipment"

Wasn't it Christ himself who told jews they'd never see the kingdom of heaven?
And Christ was a very tolerant guy
Work it out

I suprised your the only one

Lol nice

I can love my neighbor and still not want him lurking on my land, stealing my property, killing my livestock, harassing my sons, and raping my daughters

Ebba Akerlund happened.

The ideal world would be mutual respect and freedom of interaction based on good will, or the approximation. It still takes both parties to behave as Christians to function.

So if i suddenly start believing in the norse gods as my ancestors did i'll go to valhalla when i die right?
no, it just wouldn't make sense to go to some sort of heavenly afterlife, as much as i'd love going to valhalla it's just a myth, like heaven

Because the Jews were given the keys and they just try to usurp God to profit themselves. They were given the most responsibility and they goofed.

Simple I'm not racist, I'm a separatist which the bible itself supports, I make jokes etc but don't want to oversee genocide of another race or religion, simply separation.

Levitucus 19:19 "You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor shall you wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material."
Deuteronomy 7:3/4
"You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly."
Nemiah 13:3
"As soon as the people heard the law, they separated from Israel all those of foreign descent."
Acts 17:26
"And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place"

There's a ton more I can't cite from the top of my head but this is alot of the reason the old testament in particular was singled out politically and has been reduced to nothing but the ten commandments for the modern "christian" they're living a lie as heretics and the bible knew the issue of multi-ethnic/religious society.

The greatest betrayal and poison jews partook was when they refused god and took on the sons and daughters of Canaan where the Talmud origin lies and unironically the origin of Islam.
Do I believe jews should be killed? No. Do I believe they should be separate, yes and furthermore the orthodox jews are right in saying that Israel is not their land any longer, god took it from them for their disobedience and they were cursed to be persecuted due to their Canaanite brothers toiling against them the reintroduction of Israel is a prophecy fulfilled and should they reobtain the dome of the rock, the beginning of end times so be weary when Trump speaks boldly of Jerusalem.

love thy neighbor, not love thy nigger

I'm a Christian, and according to liberals I'm also a "racist". I believe that all humans are created in God's image, but only a fool would disregard thousands and thousands of years of human evolution. We are equal in God's eyes, but we're not all the same biologically, and there are differences in IQ, etc. These differences are not meaningless, even if they don't alter the innate worth of the person.

My duty is to love all people, even Africans, Arabs and other people who oftentimes make it pretty difficult, but I try my best to do so. However, the same way I love my family more than I love random acquaintances, my people and my race are more precious to me than a person from India, for example. I do know that I am of the same body of Christ with Christians from other countries, but I'd still rather live with non-religious Finns than Christian Africans. While the Holy Spirit is common between me and a foreign Christian, we don't share genome, history, land and culture.

I don't want any asylum seekers here and I will anything in my power to make sure no more will come, but I also know that I have treat well the people who have already come here.