So can anyone actually tell me why white privilege doesn't exist?

So can anyone actually tell me why white privilege doesn't exist?

.....Yeah that's what I thought.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P_xK5L8CSbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't deny the existence of white privilege.
I bathe in it.

how do you explain this

youtu.be/P_xK5L8CSbo

Racism is simply pattern recognition. And no, that's not a typo. Niggers in the US kill people at 10x the rate White people do.

it is racial reputation

our ancestors worked hard for the white race to have a good rep by inventing and conquering and all other races are jelous

and even if a real privelege exists,give me one reason to give it up

hard mode you cant say "becuase its unfair"

lmao and? the world isnt a fair place,deal with it commie scum

I don't think anyone here would deny that white privilege is a huge factor for success in the usa

America is a white nation. It stands to reason that whites will fit best into the system and privilege from it due to their racial and cultural background

You don't like it? Go to Mexico or Liberia where evil whitey can't oppress you

How many of you are going to post here?

We aren't changing our position, go fuck yourselves

Go back to a mudd hut

White privilege= "whites are smarter and more successful on average than us, so let's attribute this to an evil conspiracy against non-whites, which in turn reduces all the success that whites enjoy in life to the mere factor of being born with a certain skin color".

It's disgusting leftist egalitarian nonsense.

It is a privilege to be white, non whites should just fuck off and accept they are lower

White priviledge is having an IQ above 80, a stable job, a loving family and a crime-free record.

lower lol, people on this board say sub human

Wow. Such advantage. Much privilege.

White privileged disappeared many years ago, by white people's hands, but black privilege does exist today, despite your insistence it doesn't exist.

I unironically love having white privilege and thank kek every day for being white so my chances of not living in a shithole country or shithole ghetto are dramatically smaller

>So can anyone actually tell me why white privilege doesn't exist?

Well, if you can explain what the fuck it even means besides "You're white and that's bad" we would be happy to retort.

But until that time, hows about you just go fuck off.

>Hello I'm
>A Nigger
>(and WE WUZ KANGZ)

I don't think anyone here would deny that white privilege is a huge factor in the preponderance of unemployed basement dwellers on this forum who will never amount to anything.

If you say so, ShariaBlue

retarded black people see rich white people on tv and think they got rich by being in some privileged white club. blacks have no idea that people have to go to work and earn money because they dont work and earn money. so they keep waiting for their privilege card to come in the mail just like their welfare check so they can be instantly rich and drive around in a new Lexus and eat in fancy restaurants with all the other privileged people

>teleports behind you

It's a huge privilege to exist as the most superior organism the earth has created in 4 billion years of evolution. One of the most important and heavy duties you will ever has is to pass this privilege on by creating future generations of children, just as your parents and grandparents did.

Yes I can. See, "white privilege" is an obscure idea meant to be thrown out to shut down a discussion about real racial issues. The ass backwards right doesn't help matters at all when they buy into the narrative pushed by entities like Fox and Right Wing AM Talk Radio about how there were never any such issues, or that they have just disappeared. Next argument please. Welcome to Sup Forums.

>1 post by this ID

No one has yet been able to define "white privilege."

Don't be a faget

its jewish privilege... get it right 44% of the top 1% are jewish

Why are we blaming them for success? Free market?

is it really a privilege that every single white country is a nigger day care?

>its success when jews all filter to the top
>its nepotism to have a couple white guys there, too