Is this our Kryptinite?

Feel like it is

I am dieting and want one of these so bad right now, Kek give me strength, or invent a 50 calorie hamburger that sells for 20c and tastes better than a $5 one today, and that doesn't give you horrible health problems.

PLEASE KEK, I HUMBLY BESEECH YOU!

>shredded lettuce

Pleb.

Also the same with french fries, please Kek!

mmmmmmm burgers

If it was your body wouldn't be make up of 40% of it.

Woh.

Thank you, Lord Kek! Praise be for your great bounty!

yes

I only eat this shit when I am in need of a good clean out. Bloody well works too.

>tfw literally just ate at In'N'Out

Have you met your daily quota of burgers citizen?

>Kryptinite

>Can't have dairy within 3 hours of taking my antibiotics
I just want a cheeseburger

Kyrptinite, implies that it hurts us.

This. Fucking shills keep posting burger threads late at night. Especially the McDonald's people because they are usually the only 24/7 burger joints in most cities.

Just pop a caffeine pill or something. Suppress the hunger. That's what I did.

you guys gotta try jerrys dogs and the habit

Meat is not dairy

Yes. I work out every day, eat a decent diet, but at the slightest mention of a burger I cave and eat like 2000 calories in one sitting.
Feels awful honestly.

He said cheeseburger dipshit.

Habbit is good stuff. Sladers 50/50 is alright too.

If you're in Vegas, restaurant called the Burger Bar next to the Mandalay Bay. Fuckin amazing burgers, and they had Chimay on tap which was great.

>Kryptinite
No, it's our specialty. When lesser countries try, they fail.

Last I checked there's no milk in the fucking bread and meat.

Nah OP I don't eat fast food or drink soda.

Sometimes people buy me fast food or ask me to join them in getting some and I accept it to be polite.

I hate fast food, as an industry and health hazard.

Same with soda, I only drink water and tea.

Can you eat burgers with fork and knife?

CHEESEburger
A cheeseburger has cheese on it, cheese is dairy. Go back to school slav shit.

Cheeseburger implies cheese. Cheese is dairy.

I do for ones that cant be eaten otherwise, normally I pile it in with my hands.

You dense motherfucker.

Say what you want faggots, you know this shit tastes. And I know you all know what it tastes like.

Cheeseburg is a city in Germany, dumbass

American cheese has no milk you illiterate inbreeds. It's literally plastic.

Oh no. He mispelt a non-existent word

Upvoted

When I was in Bulgaria, I ate a banitsa with a literal plastic bag cookes into it. Water in most of your country is also undrinkable. Dont go ragging on American/Westeen food.

Now that's a good looking burger.

That's what you get from eating from random street vendors. I had perfectly cooked banitsa 10 minutes ago.

Also, we have some of the best water in the world. Just because you went to some shitty resort doesn't mean my town next to the mountain doesn't have 10/10 water.

Communist industrial runoff in your water truly is a sign of progress.

Top Fucking kek

What kind of a civilized country doesn't have cheeseburgers?

We don't have any industry left. Nice try tho.

What kind of civilized country doesn't teach its kids to read to the end of the chain?

Sugar buns. Really, no really, look it up... Sugar injected buns. Thanks to the "fat" slide effort by the 'sugar industry', "fat" is bad... Well, the only other thing that makes food tase ""good"" is Sugar...

Sugar is easily broken down faster than the body can mine it, so it's converted to storage (fat) easily.

Stop the sugar, stop the fat.

>Is this our Kryptinite?
First you have to learn how to spell Kryptonite fgt

This is a burgers thread. Post em or gtfo.

Bulgarian cheese is strange, they eat a lot of goat and sheep cheese.

>ketchup

Dropped. BBQ sauce, mayonnaise or mustard. No one above the age of 8 should be eating beta ketchup.

Fuck you guys, this thread is making me hungry.
It doesn't help I've been craving this one burger joint I haven't beento in years that makes the best fucking sliders this side of the Mississippi.

I'd say edjukayshun is your kryptinite

I N N O U T

MUMMY

Kek, nice recovery

Omfg I lost it at "death by misadventure" what a fucking awesome ruling
Epitome of 1st world

Industrial brownfields dont just go away, they get worse if you let them rot.

wat is this gif from

I have 2-3 burgers every week.

It's a perfect synthesis of flavor.

You're not a real American if you can't tell me what animal traditional mozzarella comes from without googling it

Last burgeer i had was like 5 years ago

Obviously, it's cats

It is made from cow's milk here.

>Al-Andalus

Checks out

Lmao, grow a pair, Yuroqueer.

No. This is my life line.

>MFW I'm in my 30's and haven't hit the metabolism wall

Sugar/refined sweeteners
Corn syrup
Insane amounts of bread
Enriched wheat products

All of those will fuck you up. You can eat a burger without a bun and it can still be good for you as long as it's not covered in ketchup which for some reason has sugar in it.
>Tfw can enjoy an in-n-out protein style double double with no spread

Still feels good man, but you can still just eat burgers without the bread. I don't know who tricked us Americans it was ok to eat this much bread but once you cut back or stop you'll be much better off.

08th MS Team

>mfw I'm a 20 year old lanklet and JUST hit the metabolism wall

kill me
I'll never be able to eat another burger again

Same here. Still a husky 270lbs, same as I've been for years

>That filename

Well memed, brah.

Five Guys?

Cheese here is actually made from milk, pic related. That's not the feta crap by the way, it's real cheese.

Oh god. Someone should test what's actually in that shit. Do we have laws to forbid lab grown meat being mixed with regular meat?

buffalo, which is just another bovid. But that is only one regions tradition other area's used different cattle.

Fucking jews, alright you got me. I just ordered 3 mcdicks burgers and fries.

Burgers' burgers look much better than those in Mcdonalds/kfc/burgerking. I am jealous

180 and 6'1''

26 years old.

i think i hit my wall.

I'd say it's all the nigers.

>Pork, Beef, Dairy
Every foreigner applying for American citizenship should be required to eat one of these

Why the fuck is this on Sup Forums

Kek stands with you in your struggle to perfect your form for the coming struggle.

Personally I'm a 'moderation' kinda guy, nothing wrong with a tasty burger once every now and again... I also recently discovered broccoli

>none for 1000 miles

I already feel weak. Do any other burgers feel this weakness?

Its true.

People who don't think fast good is good need to be gassed.

Stop falling for the jewish tricks. Fast food is GOAT

Yes, this is a picture of a five guys burger. And god damnit it's funny that us burgers can tell actual hamburgers apart.

>not a 4 by 3 with whole grill
pleb