Miss me yet /pol?

I bet he cried the during the whole thing.

honestly i thought he will inspire more beta cucks to go on a rampage

he delivered the whole package

>videos
>manifesto
>personality cult

what the fuck is happening?! when is the beta uprising?!

is he unbeatable? is he the pinnacle of roastie shootings? is that it?! i mean cmon americans

What I don't get is why he didn't rape anyone before offing himself lol. Manlets never learn.

>What I don't get is why he didn't rape anyone before offing himself lol.

he was a virgin who treated women like gods chosen godly creatures that were above all else

he doesn't even know how to sex .. what makes you think he could ever rape someone?

I mean he had the balls to kill multiple people and his roommates in cold blood

Rape would be more of a step down desu

raping is harder than pulling the trigger on innocent people

What about a fucking hooker wtf? If prostitution was legal and us society didnt worship pussy like they do, this guy and the people he killed would have been alive

>who treated women like gods chosen godly creatures that were above all else
Heh really? Didn't sound too much like it from what I saw of his manifesto.
>he doesn't even know how to sex
Literally everyone knows how to sex. You don't have to be too good at it if it's rape. I mean, you should still do your best I guess.
>roasties
>innocent

You guys do realize that Elliot Rogers is still alive right?

He never died.

hes still in our hearts

He never died and nobody got killed. It was an obvious falseflag ffs

I thought he shot himself. Did they capture him and declare him dead?

I remember seeing his videos circulating a few days BEFORE he went on his killing spree. I even remember thinking 'this guy is gonna kill someone'.

What's funny is that he killed more men than women, but feminists turned it into an anti-woman thing. Poor dude was just an insecure beta who didn't understand how to interact with people.

i've been waiting for the beta uprising for so long fuck

ah shit. It was so obv

Faked shooting just like Sandy Hook

Yeah I think so. Sex is no big deal for most people, but for the men who can't get it it could help them get over it. They can start obsessing over it otherwise. And go mad. And it would make them realize that it's no big deal. And not all that great if you don't have some kind of rapport with each others anyway.

>oh yeah don't mind me boss just cleaning up the crime scene blood

How come you guys don't worship Mr Anime? He did the very same thing, except his family bought him a new Mustang. Are you just badge whores?

Interesting. I'm with you on the Sandy Hook thing. There's tons of reasons to question that. But what about Rogers? Now that you mention it, there are some aspects of it that are way too convenient.

For instance, the series of videos he put online effectively documenting his frustrations... I could see how that might have just been a bit of 'spectacle' to draw us in before the fake killings. Hm.

Gimme some more data my man.

Looked like Anita from the catalog tumbnail.

This is a dude who was wealthy and had a predominant father

He could pay some whore to bang him? his father couldn't provide him some starlet desperate to star in a movie

Doesn't add up anons, think about it

based saint elliot

The police explanations and crime scene photos didn't add up.

Also look at this retardation

That whole incident was absurd, wasn't /r9k/ following him for weeks before he even did his rampage? then suddenly its all over the news?

he was on /pol too for a while

Post his servant profile pls.

i dont think elliot rodger did anything wrong he wanted to kill normie roastie stacey women who were sluts and never wanted to give any attention to the more beta type guy

god bless him i understand why he snapped

No proof.

>Sup Forums chronicler

>What I don't get is why he didn't rape anyone before offing himself lol. Manlets never learn.

What makes you think this little manlet wouldn't get his ass kicked by a girl if he even tried?

Soon...

He didn't want sex.

He just wanted love.