Be republican

>be republican
>literally think minorities are the reason your life sucks and not the billionaires who you help make richer at your own expense
How can 40% of Americans be this stupid?

Billionaires give jobs, minorities take them.

republicans are the new democratic party

there is no difference between them anymore

true(tm) conservatives just believe the government is the problem not minorities and they are damn right about that

you're right we should just pay even more in taxes so everybody can get healthcare, schooling, and toilet paper.

also lets open the borders for the entire world. who cares about welfare?

kill yourself you Jewish cuck

fucking sage

Why does it have to be one or the other? both are the problem. Shill.

You see

Our lives sucks due to the billionare jewish minorities

>be democrat
>work hard at hurting the poor while still obtaining their votes
Fucking genius!

>be peon in 1600s europe
>live a short life toiling but winters off to drink
>at worst lord cucks you on wedding night for a 1st born
>nation and heritage is extolled as a means of winning your loyalty and fealty

>be peon 2010s europe
>live as long as gommie healthcare decides you're worth keeping (protip: 2nd to invading foreigners)
>literally give half of your earnings to government and invading foreigners
>at worst jamaal rapes and/or snackbars your wife and daughters
>constantly shamed and possibly jailed for extolling nation and heritage as a means of forcing your subservience

better deal in the former desu

>1 post by this ID
guys, you know better than this

sage

I am surrounded by "minorities" rich people not so much. I tend to go by observation in reality.

My life doesn't suck, areas in my community suck, because they're overrun with niggers selling drugs. Excuse me for hating these vermin because their borders are expanding towards my neighborhood.

>implying we're ((((Republicans)))) or ((((Capitalists)))))

>the economics is a sero sum game

>implying Sup Forums is or has ever been one person

A billionaire didnt rape my sister

only a conservashit could come up with the idiotic idea of borrowing money to make up for lost revenue of tax cuts, while spending even more.

fake conservatives

Checked.

Whites on average net contribute $3.000 to the government, niggers clock in at a negative $12.000 per year.

Even if you attributed all military spending to whites only, whites would still on average contribute $1300 per year.

Do you nigger boy even realise what this means? The US would be debt free if there were no niggers.

High IQ people will always be rich if, even if you implement communism, because then they'll be the smartest at getting control of government

live by the banks, die by the banks

Sorry to hear that ... these fucking animals

>nig coworker tells me how she received 9k+ in gibs for having 3 bastards and blew it all on tvs an shiet
>my poor widowed mum making shit money owes uncle sambo 1k somehow after already paying in all year

enough.

Billionaires could not give jobs to minorities

they both make our lives suck for totally different reasons.