Let's be clear

Let's be clear

If you're fat, you have no right posting here. Bring fat is worse than any minority, gender, or religion.

Being fat is an announcement of how weak and worthless you are

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RF3UPv20XHo
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>worthless
IDK he's probably worth a few thousand as heating oil if you melt em down.

Being fat is a addiction to sugar started at a childhood age and having weak parents who enabled that shit. Poor fat bros. The system works to trick us all, and like smokers, youre just fucking tricked and cucked to sugar. Fruits and vegatables bros. Fruits and vegetables. Just do 1 week and all the fat will basically be shedding.

agreed

being fat is a sign of extreme resilience and strength actually your body is able to handle that

i decided i wanted to eat and eat and drink soda and do it all day and instead for me i lost tons of weight till i looked anorexic and got diabetes t1 and nearly died

and now im fucked

i wish i would have just simply got fat

Try and stop me

>If you're fat, you have no right posting here. Bring fat is worse than any minority, gender, or religion.

That's like 56% of USA

This is sorta true
Whites are actually the only race where most people are able to become obese and actually live with it for decades on end
Most Asians and others just get diabetes or heart disease and die within a few years of becoming overweight

He'll be fine.

It really is.

I mean you can't help what race or gender you are born as.

But if you're fat it's your fucking fault for eating so much.

Well said OP. I'll add that fat fucks who hate Chad are actually worse than Chads who hate fat fucks. Chad didn't decide to be handsome or tall, he didn't choose to have chiseled features or beautiful hair. It was all forced on him by his genetics, the same claim that fat fucks like to make to absolve themselves of fault for their lack of impulse control.

Make sense, most of the west is weak now, and most of the west is fat.

So what's Trump's excuse?

Grimdark.

He's 70 years old, likes fast food, and is rich enough that he never has any need to perform even light labor like mowing the lawn. What is your excuse?

>inb4 6'4" with 14" dick and $250k income at Wendy's

What if we have been actively losing weight? Can we get one shit post a day or something ?

Fuck you. That was exactly me 5 years ago and I broke the stupid cycle.

Worthless offspring of loser parents don't deserve and sympathy, and without this conviction in mind I wouldn't have broken myself out of the mold.

Fuck your crippling false pity.

Also, checked.

So you are saying Trump is a loser of weak character and a degenerate.

Not really an excuse, but an opening for a list of reasons that globalist is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=RF3UPv20XHo

>see thread about fat people
>get triggered and start complaining about trump

I dare you to take a picture of your belly and post it so we can all see what a disgusting fat fuck you are, or you could prove me wrong by showing us your chiseled abs. Don't forget timestamp, fatty.

haha breathes haha etc

MY TUMMY HURTS!!!!!!!!!

Being fat is the final red pill.

This belongs on Sup Forums not Sup Forums.

That's an M&M Billy.

>showing us your chiseled abs

What a degenerate faggy request. If you were healthy and fit you would know that faggy shit is for attracting dicks to your ass.

I have always been healthy. The whole family is. Superior nordic genetics I guess. I have no need to give your faggot mongrel ass fapping material.

>buttmad Bernout fatty is so triggered by the fat hate thread that he has to redirect his self-hatred onto Trump to avoid another failed suicide attempt

I suppose its better than feeding your depression with food, but I have a feeling you are stuffing your fat face right now.

muh bone structure

Fucking hell you sound fat.

This is the nice thing about never having been fat, I feel no need to prove to anyone that I am not fat. I have never been fat in my life, so your need is something I have never experienced.

You obviously obsess over this. You know the shame of being fat. It is obvious. It is desperate. It is pathetic.

Fat, gay and a globalist Trump supporter. Gross.

How am I supposed to drink my rooibos tea with that shit playing on my screen.

Why are you crying about Trump in the fat hate thread?

AIDS cures niggers, fags and the obese

>rooibos

Get civilized boer, and sip down some smooth Earl Grey.

>long reddit paragraphs about shame and being fat
>NO YOU SOUND FAT
my man what are you doing

WTF is the 4-1-1? Some nigger-tier english I have no purpose knowing

christ, that is disgutsing, looks like he's literally rotting

This is what being rich used to look like. Only the wealthy could pig out, so it was a status symbol.

Weak?

Haha you have no idea how fucking strong I am. I weigh like 200kg and I could throw you like the pussy you are.

Weak? The fucking ground shakes when I walk and I don't raise a sweat.

WEAK? You really have no idea how hard it is being a fat fuck. It takes DEDICATION to get this fat.

It makes EVERYTHING in life SO MUCH HARDER. Weak you say?

Think of everything you do in a day. ALL of that is made harder by the fact you weigh as much as two overweight dudes. There is literally nothing that is easy about it.

I'm carrying around a 130kg weight on my body 24/7 and you say I'm weak?

In every sense of the word I'm stronger than you'll ever be. Brb going to eat three types of takeaway and a bottle of spiced rum because I'm not some pussy who's too scared to eat what they WANT and drink what they WANT because "oh no the normies might silently judge me!!"

Fat people are the most badass people in society. They do what they want and don't give a fuck what others think.

Fuck I hate when you can see the veins

Literally puking

Kek

And now it's the opposite bc the wealthy can afford personal trainers. Fat people are lazy, uneducated pigs with no self-control.

STFU fatty

If you're fat you should just end yourself because being fat means you are a victim of the sugary jew with zero sense of healthy eating

I can take most any gore but this, this goes waaaaay over the line for me. There is nothing more disgusting.
Fuck this thread, I'm out.

Don't forget the strength of your heart muscle or respiratory system

totally agree

You are just a bigot towards fat people.

Unless you're a richfag in which case being fat is acceptable

Pop off James!

>Rooibos only grows in a single, comparatively tiny, area in the entire world.
Doesn't get more privileged than that, khaki.

I am. Problem?

agreed

>they do what they want

Things that you obviously do not want to do:
-fuck a beautiful woman
-go for a hike through the woods
-ride a surfboard
-climb a mountain
-wipe your own ass without the aid of an extender
-smell good, or at least not stink (see prior point)
-drive a sporty car
-ride a rollercoaster
-walk without pain
-access a tall building with a broken elevator
-breath silently
-live more than 60 years

Jy is n groot probleem jou dom fokken kaas eter.

You should love fat people and willing give up your spare time to care for them.

Het jy rerig niks beter om te doen nie?

>muh parenting
Sup Forums made me fat.
I fell for the /fit/ meme.

I used to be underweight and good looking, but felt like being skinny was wrong.
Started following /fit/ diets and weight lifting routines.
Now I am addicted to food, overweight, stretchmarks all over my body from bulking and cutting, I am ugly, I have bad skin, my wrists are fucked and I have problems with my stomach.

Thanks, /fit/.

Nee

>it's /fit/'s fault that I'm a fucking idiot

Really made me ponder

Fair enough.

How does someone even get that big?

At least they know how to use a toilet

If I am an idiot then everyone on /fit/ is an even bigger idiot, because I wouldn't eat as much as /fit/ recommended, and I would squeeze some cardio in there too.
If I followed /fit/ 100% I'd end up looking like one of those Mike Rippetoe students.

The biggest lie they push is that bulking is something you just have to suffer through, that it's just cocoon mode and you will come out as a beautiful butterfly.
Instead you get diabetes and stretch marks.

You should check out the polynesians they can really pack it on.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY

There is no way the guy in OP pic has used a toilet in years.

No, it's just you. What the fuck did you expect would happen? That putting on weight would magically make you into Arnold right away? If you'd actually do your research instead of blindly following what /fit/ tells you to do, you'd find out that it takes time to put on muscle and that putting on a bunch of weight really fast isn't going to do you any good. The way you're bitching about it makes it sound like it's literally impossible for anyone to go from skinny to muscular and look way better than before which is just asinine.

That's me actually. I can shit in a toilet just fine, thanks.

Can you even read, retard? How can you teach English to gooks when you have zero reading comprehension?

Muscles are not the problem, retard.
It's the excessive eating that is the problem.
Are you retarded? Where did I say that I didn't pack on muscle?
What the fuck?

Do you have a special shitter?

You can put on muscle without eating "excessively". The fact that you failed to do this is your own fault, not Sup Forums's or /fit/'s. That's all there is to it.

completely agreed

Plenty of fatties have accomplished far more than any of you faggots ever could.

You really are a dumb fuck.
>everyone on /fit/ talks about how you should eat 4000+ calories a day
>every weightlifter and bodybuilder talking about eating more than 6000+ calories a day
>''Hmm, I guess I should eat more, surely they know what they're doing''
''LOOOL WHAT AN IDIOT!! HAHAHA! HE UPPED HIS CALORIC INTAKE HAHAHA :DDDD''

Samefag GTFO

>excessive repetition
>long run-on sentences
Why do you write like that?

FbBp

top kek

I knew a guy who was fat, although he was always trying to loose weight. He had the problem of being born in a family of fatties who for generations tended to be really fat.

He isn't thin, but at least he is trying, even if his genetics is working against him.

If we could find away to prevent fat people from posting that would be a step in the right direction.
Maybe we can come up with a system that prevent anyone who uses over a certain amount of the backspace key? I imagine fat people are constantly erasing the buttons their fat fingers accidentally press

I've just ordered an XXXL t-shirt from info wars so fuck you!

You do realize those people are on steroids? You can't eat 4000+ calories a day natty and expect to stay lean, idiot.

It is generally hard to get much movement in body type. The endomorph, ectomorph thing isnt just a meme. While people can put on muscle, no one is going to go from skinny string bean lanklet to arnold body.

I gave up smoking though. Have you given up being a fat fuck?

>no one is going to go from skinny string bean lanklet to arnold body.

Except, uh, Arnold himself I guess? Or pretty much any other bodybuilder? Endo/ectomorph is 100% pseudoscience bullshit by the way

What's worse?
Fat like a whale - unable to move
Skinny like a stick - borderline anorexic

Fat people cause more problems for others, so they're worse. Skinny people are moslty only hurting themselves.

>/fit/
A bunch of gym larpers

t. FatBaitMan

My BMI is 26.5. Is that okay?

Technically it's overweight but not by much.

It doesn't count if you have to call the National guard to use a toilet
I bet the guys lifting you onto your toilet could force any pajeet to poo in loo

I'm fat, and I agree with you.

I drink way too much sugar.
I don't overeat at all.

I'm working on it tho.

>Instead you get diabetes and stretch marks.

You aren't supposed to bulk 50lbs at a time user.

Bulk to 15% bf, cut to 10%. Repeat.

Lift like a pussy and eat without watching macros and you're wasting your time. That's your fault.

If your working on it, and legit trying to get thinner, then I am fine with that.

But the fatties who don't care and remain fat are the ones I have issues with.

I hope you succeed in getting thinner, user.

does a beerbelly count?

I lost a fuckton of fat and packed on muscle by making sure I took in protein, cut back on carbs and empty bullshit, and counting calories. You clearly ate like shit and didn't lift hard enough.

Dieting your way to a good body is a fucking meme. Just cut out the fast food, soda, candy, chips and start eating normal food. Then you work out to get your body the way you want. The 5:2 diet has done more harm than good because it gives fat cunts a reason to stuff their faces with their week's worth of unhealthy shit in just 2 days. Work out anons, don't fall for the diet jew.

Just give up the soda jew. I haven't drank that shit since I was 16

>bulking causes diabetes

I can guarantee you nobody over at /fit/ would ever advice you to bulk on fucking sugar you fat piece of shit

you probably went to the gym twice a week and ate like a horse and got fat as fuck thanks to all the candy and shit. Cry more bitchtits, had you simply read the sticky you wouldn't even had to make a thread in the first place

I cant stop laughing at this comment