Concealed Carry in Australia

Sen David Leyonhjelm joins Peter Van Onselen on Sky News Australia on 1 May 2017 to talk about the right to carry a concealed weapon.

The modern western world has become an increasingly dangerous place with the importation of ideologically hostile individuals that don't respect the opportunities and virtues the western world provides. It has come time for all western men to shoulder the responsibility of maintaining the virtues that prevent western civilization from devolving into a totalitarian shithole. Often times aforementioned "ideologically hostile individuals" come from backward "totalitarian shitholes" we as stalwart men of the west MUST have access to the means of defending not only ourselves - but those around us - from harm, lest we turn into Brazil or Venezuela.

Well worth the watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=qdu6xVTTIMw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3TZOGpG6cM
youtu.be/0Zhr4A3j1-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>drunken strayans carrying and taking the bantz a bit too far
what could possibly go wrong?
i like it though.

I hope you do it straya. Your gun culture was strangled and gutted by the government, you need to get it back. Also you should apologize for the lost generation

lol, anything to try to stimulate the economy.

australians are so cash strapped people are buying food in bulk and it's crushing our retail and entertainment sector.

having million dollar mortgages on a 120k joined income before tax might have something to do with it. token gesture by the people who refuse to dis-incentivize speculation on property.

it's okay kids, by the time ur 20 house prices will cost 5 million AUD and you will live in a soviet style apartment owned by a chinese man.

>>so you should apologize for the lost generation

I think you mean the "Stolen Generation" and the kevin the cuck did apologize and much to everyone surprise that still wasn't "Good enough" it never is.

youtube.com/watch?v=b3TZOGpG6cM

Your beds are burning

Lol concealed carry? You can't even own handguns without going through hoops how the fuck would you be able to jump to getting legislation for CC
Maybe dinner knives or pepper spray ha

It'll never happen, sadly but goddamn if I'm not going to fight fang and claw for it.

I've had a guy try to mug me before. Had a guy try to break in while I'm home. Had a two guys casing my house.
Citycucks might not feel the need for a gun, but us semi-rural guys who can't rely on there being a cop 3 seconds away or who live in shitty areas really could use some kind of self defense.
I mean we can't even carry mace, or knives, or anything. Even picking up a lamp and braining an intruder can get you in trouble. Shits fucked.

The whole point of the Lib-dem's of Australia is to reintroduce the idea of personal responsibility and self-autonomy, An idea that strike accord with younger Australians that don't like being told what they can and cannot do.

As Sen David Leyonhjelm says every time there is an "issue" the politicians agree that the ONLY solution is a new "Tax or & regulation" this needs to stop.

yeh too bad its not easier to get guns here, maybe then we would be so lucky to have packs of niggers roaming around murdering people with illegal weapons. all we have is strict control on guns so only law abiding citizens can get their mits on them. sucks to be us

Fuck I hate that leftie prick PVO. Such a condescending faggot.

I strongly suggest you start the process now for the "H-license"

Oh come on now straya. You dont wanna be dumb like the stupid retard incompetent Americans, do ya? You are better than us and do not need any guns. Just enjoy your peaceful life and leave the gun homicides to us.

are there any examples of governments actually giving their citizens BACK their weapons?

You guys don't even have the right to carry *a* gun, what makes you think you have the right to conceal it?

I wish you'd become a homicide statistic :^)

Canada is currently doing away with retarded legislation on record keeping and registration of "long rifles" so yes government can and will repeal retarded laws when pressured long enough or it becomes political suicide to maintain that existing legislation.

The "stolen generation" was our attempt to save aboriginals from their systematic child abuse, and raise a generation that could then be actual parents to the next, from there hopefully dragging the entire race out of their miserable cycle of abuse and self degradation.

Of course, das raycis, so instead of actually trying to help we now just pay for their drug abuse and leave them in the desert to rot.

If they want to stop spending that money on frivolous highs and actually do something with themselves that's on them now.

fuck that. If I get into a fight with someone I don't want to have to worry about the fucker pulling out a gun. Knives are adequate enough defence.

Agreed, If they want to drink themselves stupid then let them.

>wont even allow pump shotguns
>talking about concealed carry

someone's jumping some steps here

Why don't you just build more houses?

Don't get into fights then you low impulse control retard. It isn't on me if you attack me and i "Defend" myself.

>An idea that strike accord with younger Australians that don't like being told what they can and cannot do.
Nobody cares what they like. Time of democracy long gone and elites have tight grip over serfs.

>new "Tax or & regulation"
Yeah this what you will only get now and forever.

>Australia, the most hostile land on the planet
>Everything wants to kill you
>Emus
>Not allowed guns
KEK

>Emus
>Not allowed guns
This is not a coincidence. Australia is like South Africa except with Emus running things instead of niggers.

We never had a gun culture, which is why it was easy to take it back. Most of us (at least suburban and rural retards) had a rifle, usually a bolt action, or a pump shotgun at home, but rarely used it except to ping rabbits for fun.

I grew up in Tasmania (the reason why we have the gun restrictions) and you could buy whatever you wanted down there. Essentially no laws except for later on having to show a license if you bought a pistol at a shop (technically you were meant to produce a license to buy semi's or full automatics off private sellers - but obviously given what happened no one really enforced it).

Even if you lifted all the restrictions now, guns sales wouldn't go crazy or anything.

Well, except maybe in Melbourne. And that's because of the Africans.

That said - It would be moot. Our self defense laws are nothing like the U.S. (and given recent events in the U.S. yours were in danger of rapidly changing). You get so fucked over here for being a legal citizen defending yourself.

Meanwhile well known gangsters just execute people in public and get off after claiming;

>I needed to illegally carry a gun because I'm scared because I'm a criminal

>Yeah I shot them in the back of the head, but I was totes scared he was going to take my gun off me and shoot me

The system itself is a mess. Access to guns is only one part of it.

There was one case where debt collectors went to a guys house, proceeded to bash his family in front of him, and were threatening to kill them. He's rushed out of the room, grabbed a gun and killed the head collector. That bloke had to go through years of court appearances and legal drama before getting cleared.

Fun fact about that song;

>Be sung by super hardcore leftist Peter Garret

>In the 2000's

>"Hey Peter, put up or shut up. Run for office or stop yapping"

>He runs for office and SJW's vote him in

>After Aboriginals his second biggest hate boner is for Americans, American wars and U.S. bases in Australia

>Obama comes to town and opens a 5000 marine strong base in Australia

>Garrett is straight down there shaking hands, sucking dick, talking about how awesome it is

>No one in the liberal media even thinks to mention the hypocrisy.

Interesting.
Btw, will we ever see Oz allow private ownership? Correct me if I am wrong, but are you allowed to only have hunting rifles? I would think that living anywhere near the border of the outback, you would need some sort of protection.

Legit easier to get a handgun than it is pepper spray.

Also;

>Can't keep gun in house (unless you want to pay more)

>Have to keep it in a giant building marked "GUNS R HERE"

>Wonder why these places keep getting robbed and emptied out of guns by criminals

theyre allowed to have lever-action shotguns too

>you will live in a soviet style apartment owned by a chinese man.

so parramatta then?

>uncivilized cretins with absolutely no respect for the western world deserve to have guns pointed at them at all times
I agree.

The sort of guy whose going to pull a gun on you in a fight is the sort of guy who is going to carry a gun regardless of what the law says.

I mean, ask this dude if guns laws were much help for him.

youtu.be/0Zhr4A3j1-Y

>MUH ENVIRONMENT

>unless you have a few million spare to slip the right council member

You can have semi-auto's, handguns etc.

The problem is the massive amount of red tape and hoops you have to jump through.

I mean, ask yourself this - You can own a handgun.

But you have to keep it in a wall or floor mounted safe. You now need to keep the ammunition in a SEPARATE wall or floor mounted safe.

You now also now need to allow the police to show up at any time of day, on any day, unannounced, and come and inspect your safes.

Refusal to do will at the minimum cost you a bunch of money and your right to own the gun, and could even land you with a criminal conviction.

Not to mention your house is also listed on a data base and rumors have long circulated about cops making extra money by "losing" some of these addresses to the right people.

You can also google dat shit. Pic related. My neighbors.

Just....wow

Have you seen Roseberry lately?

or Wolli Creek?

There are these bizarre Chinese mini cities just popping up in the middle of nowhere now. Skyscrapers galore and non stop construction sites. I never see any people in them either.