Daily reminder Latin America owes all its cultural political and economical development to Spain and the states born...

Daily reminder Latin America owes all its cultural political and economical development to Spain and the states born from napoleonic conquests need to go back in union with Spain as they always had been.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D05T5HXPxpg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WAMkb6QgyMs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wqegp-YArSE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=12scK_jSRnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spain will lead the way to the development of Latin America as they have done for 400 years.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D05T5HXPxpg

Latin America belongs in union with Spain historically, Mexico got trainwrecked thanks to seperatism by USA.

You can keep it bro.

Mexico can stay in Mexico just provide Cortes for them and that's it.

God gave this land to me, it should be a single state excluding Anglo areas.

Brother?

Pretty sure my country's economical development owes more to America than Spain.

please stop posting this guy constantly

>speaks Spanish
>Spain brought chile and all latinos from barbarism to the 19th century
Belongs to Spain.

No

If you speak Spanish you belong to Spain.

Stop supporting napoleonic murderous conquest states that only exploit with low wages.

Nobody in history has conquested as much of the planet as Espana. Not Romans, Greeks, Mongols, or Britain.

Latin America belongs to Spain and I will gladly move back to west Spain overseas land if it belonged to Spain and was lead by Madrid.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WAMkb6QgyMs

When Latin America was one lead by Spain, USA was irrrlevant, the same ratio will exist by the Spanish state in union today, give Madrid your enegy and power to form a larger fist.

Childhood is idolizing napoleonic states adulthood is realizing Spanish state makes more sense

>wants to play conquistador like the anglos and the dutch and the french
>does an absolutely fucking ABYSMAL job at every country he colonizes
>as in, it fucking sucks right out the gate
>"Y-you can keep it b-bro, we don't want no Mexishits, h-hahahaha"

Truly detest you Spain

Bet you love every indian and paki your country gets.

If Venezuela belonged to Spain... Spain could be the dominant world power.

They're proof the Spanish fucked buffalo.

Nobody wants that chicano

Terrone scum.

Uruguay is an irrelevant African province that holds no political cultural or economical purpose.

And that must be an embarrasment to you because that irrelevant african province is still better than Mejico, chicano.

I am Spaniard.

No you're not.

You're the Sup Forums chicano that wants to be from spain, mejicANO.

Yes I am, I am a spaniard, you are Spain as well if you speak Spanish.

Napoleon beat the crap out of us, the traitors of the colonies declared independence, we could not contest.
In our darkest hour, the US gave us the final hit, and took the Philipines and Cuba away from us.

No rewritting of history.
They may have some spanish blood in their veins but they are not spaniards, not Spain.

Now most Latin Amerca hate Spain because the envy the US wealth.
We had the chance to exterminate the natives but we didn't because of religious blindness.

Mongrels spread and later took power.

The Netherlands and Spain belong together.
Fuck the Calvinist Republic.

Stop posting this poor sod's picture everywhere.
He's been through enough already with a face like that.

Yes, we know who are you. Stop putting your photo everywhere.

Your people are coming here en masse. I have like 3 dutch neighbours already.

Old people or what?
Retiring fokes

Not really. Used to be old people but we're getting families and students too. Are things there that bad?

>Spain
No, they could try Portugal instead

We'll we could use a reconquista if you know what I mean, hehehehe

It's fucking lost

Diga usted que sí caballero

as the US belongs to the britain

400% iberico.

Us is a Masonic state.

>Spain will be dutch in your lifetime
We'll finally become white?

Corrupting 200 million Europeans with filth.

Euros can live and thrive without eu or US neither can do anything without Europeans.

A state serves the people or it is antagonist.

Let South America be South America. We aren't an empire, never have been a smart one either.
The only time the Spanish Empire was perfect was with Fernando and Isabel.

10000% ibérico

Spain was world power until napoleon betrayal, many heroes acquired Latin America and developed it, it belongs to Spain.

FUCKING KEK HAHAHAHA

Saved

We'll have a dutch town at best. Germans and Anglos will bully them.

You look like Che Guevara, a mongrel.

GERMans and Bongs better not do that. Dutch and Spaniards have a special tsundere relationship since 1500s. Only us can bully them.

Post your face my brother

400% cerdo iberico.

When are the Spanish going to seek reparations from Latin America for the economic damages caused by local revolutions?

This desu.

You look better here. Maybe grow your beard more to hide the round chin. Spaniards have a square face, my man.

Actually a large chunk should go back to France(Spain stole it.)

>Chile
>Spanish
La po fome weon ql xdd

This. Chileans speak spanish mixed with martian and basque. Basically a train wreck.

I see you eat mayonnaise, you disgusting monster.

Chilean is just spanish + mapuche

Is this a cringe thread?

10000000% ranchero iberico now consuming the Muslim man in coffee as all iberians do

You should rejoin the United Kingdom aswell

The problem is we should have managed better the relations between Portugal-England and Spain-France. The empire got drown by pressure of french betrayal and USA interests on american continent's independence, also bad actions performed by spanish aristocrats. Things were good when we all were united for the same cause, now we are divided on ideology, influenced by globalization and there isn't a strong religion to make people react and actually benefit the penninsula. The good thing is we are still spaniards, and we have learned from creating civilization, endure invasions from every place, discovering and colonizing new world and still we carry on after the bad times. Now is the time when we rise from the ashes, cojones

If the U.K. wasn't so cucked I would consider it. At least there are a few save havens for right-wingers here

>Wants to play conquistadors like the anglos and the Dutch and the French
Because the Spanish and Portuguese were not the first, right?

You should ignore all that divisive things and only think in the unity of Spain and its future.

>wants to play conquistador like the anglos and the dutch and the french
>Bong education
We were the first, along the portuguese, to do that, dumbass.

They see me rolling they hatin Jews got expelled and moors got wrecked

Naval de tolosa affirms the destiny of Spain as a unitary unit.

The boundaries of Spain are the fighters who bound Spain by blood spilled in navas de tolosa.

Portugal, Aragon, Castile y Leon, Catalonia, Navarre, all are part of a single family and household bound by common blood and common future and past, ARRIBA espanha!

Pic related are misguided traitors to the family.

we are Spaniards, that is all

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wqegp-YArSE
Ellos namas nececistaron un chorizo gran iberico

Stop bumping the thread yourself.

SAGED

>namas nececistaron
Ojo con los sudaquismos hermano ibero

Spaniard master race don't immigrate, only sorrounded by latinos.

Falangista soy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=12scK_jSRnc

i agree with little guay,
fuck you chicano

Big guay, if you're not Spain you're shrimp, tst tst tst tst tst

>Big guay
He's right tho. Nobody wants that again

maybe you guys should have given the criollos equal rights.
that was the whole deal anyway, a fight for power.
we would have never donde a revolution if you have gave us equial political rights

All 50 criollos who got free land by Spanish state?

you are a castizo my friend
stop living in a lie

I am Iberian minimum 90%.

nope, the spanish descendans born in america
they enjoy a pretty good life compare to the others (mestizos, negros, mulatos,etc) but they could have high political jobs in the colonys because they were only reserve for spanish, so the criollos got mad and when the spanish empire was weak they did the revolutions.
nigga it was all a fight for power, basically a boy rebels against his father for not letting him drive the car

*but they couldn't have high political jobs in the colonies

What is high political jobs?
Jobs in the peninsula?
They chose to go to new world who knows what was in job contract

Many generals and other rich offices were born in new world.

What was purpose of these dead?

1 Spaniard worth 19.1 traitors kek just like in Cortes times.

Reminder Spain has cores in all Latin America reminder majority of latinos prefer Spain to their current leaders.

politcal jobs in the colonies, the high positions were for spanish only, the criollos couldnt reach those positions.
if the spanish would have give them equal political rights, the revolutions such as the revolution of may here would have never happened. because the criollos could have control the colonies without stoping being a part of spain.

Return the holy state....

Majority of places NEVER voted to leave Spain.

daily reminder that mapuches are traitors
and theres is no fucking reason not to genocide them all now with all the argentines leftist idiots who support them