How do I clean my teeth now that I'm aware that fluoride toothpaste is a jewish trick to poison the general population...

How do I clean my teeth now that I'm aware that fluoride toothpaste is a jewish trick to poison the general population and cause mass cancer, feminize men and cause other illness?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsstore.com/superblue-fluoride-free-toothpaste-bubble-gum.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is God don't fall for the deception.

oh, and baking soda

Turds

With rat poison, you slimy jungle monkey.

Ahh...the fabled brown pill. Who dares to walk in the footsteps of the late Sir Reginald and lead humanity into a new age?

Wow the Jidf is on full force today.

>czech flag
>wait no
News flash pinoy, you're both jungle monkeys.

I'll czech those too.

They make fluoride free toothpaste...I use Tom's of Maine All Natural.

Just got a tube of that yesterday.

One step closer to FREEDOM!

you rinse it out with water and dont swallow it you fucking ape. im British and fear the hour of the toothbrush but even i know this

>ecuador
>toothpaste
nice try rabbi

enjoy your cavities faggot, I have fugin fluoride stained teeth and never had a toothache let alone a cavity in my life. Idk how many points off my iq it took but its worth it.

Activated Charcoal

your gums adsorb fluoride incredibly well you know? There is a reason why you have to hold some vitamins under your tongue, because it absorbs it better than your stomach.

The only way to whiten teeth while breaking the conditioning!

infowarsstore.com/superblue-fluoride-free-toothpaste-bubble-gum.html

(I use Maine's fluoride free spearmint)

>Idk how many points off my iq it took but its worth it.
Apparently quite a few

fluoride toothpaste is fine as long as you're not swallowing your toothpaste

With your own urine.

...I don't know if that true, but one of the main reasons vitamins and drugs go under the tongue is because stomach acid breaks the desired chemical down before absorption. just sayin'

Yea, and your gums and mouth absorb the vitamins, because your stomach can't, would be ludicrous to think that fluoride won't get absorbed by your gums.

Don't swallow it you complete melt

Welp, guess its time to stop brushing and get my British smile back!

Avoid sugars. Use dental floss and baking soda. Do "oil pulling" (look it up) with virgin coconut oil. Look for a toothpaste with no fluoride, titanium dioxide, hydrated silica, sodium laurel sulfate, and carrenegan. You can also make your own toothpaste at home.

I brush my teeth like once a month lmao

OP is an InfoWars faggot

>Tooth
FTFY

A belt sander

>Toof
at this point

fluoride is only bad if you ingest it.

You dont wash your teeth idiot. Didnt you know the cavities let vitamins and other nutrients to be more freely absorbed and go dorectly in to your brain? How on earth have you been brainfucked this hard by dentistjew.

I heard coconut oil mixed with baking soda works well.

>literally scrape away your enamel, goy
Baking soda is nice for emergencies, but you'll destroy your teeth if you use it regularly.

This is fine. Though, you may want to do a bare wet-brush after.
t. DentalJew

looking at your nation's teeth gives me the impression that all of you fear the toothbrush

I would greatly recommend against the baking soda part. It works fine for a time, but it literally scrapes your enamel away because of how grainy it is.
t. DentalJew

>not believing a harvard study
smart motherfuckers sound crazy to dumb motherfuckers

I import Apagard toothpaste from Japan. It uses a calcium-based agent that strengthens the fuck out of your teeth and it's fluoride free. (((Dentists))) won't tell you this cures sensitive teeth and heals small cavities.

It's a bit pricey though, for toothpaste.

Yeah, and all Germans are Nazis. Since we're running with stereotypes I thought I'd join in.

>yfw no notice those numbers

>im British and fear the hour of the toothbrush
kek

>QUINTS
Apagard CONFIRMED for being too expensive!

Tell. Everybody.

India?

>im British and fear the hour of the toothbrush

That was the exact joke he made, you absolute sausage nigger.