Jewish dildo conspiracy

ITT we discuss the fact that the global dildo industry is secretly controlled by jews.

Think about it, when was the last time you saw a dildo with a foreskin?

Quality thread, UK

it all makes sense now

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming back to this board.

Go try sticking a dildo with the foreskin unrestricted up your butt...

Anyone noticed how dildoes look like penises?

KEK

I don't think we need to, it seems safe to assume that you are an expert on the subject to even think of such a thing.

KIKERY CONFIRMED

Is it true that soap was invented by the Jews? Should I stop using soap?

west ham owners sullivan and gold are jewish dildo merchants and smut peddlers. They got involved when rothschild bank was given the task to find new investors for the club. Was a hammers-fan, but that's when i said fuck the bread and circus jews

Oy vey!

soaps lower testosterone, only use when absolutely needed

That's because no one wants an ugly dildo

It all makes sense now

>tfw Sup Forums sends you on a "dildo with foreskin" google adventure

they exist but theyre badly made and the skin dont retract properly. i smell sabotage

Soap was an invention to hide the niggerly musk that the negro possesses, taking away the scent that would typically repulse a noncolored woman.

>those digits
> the undeniable fact
Place kek

this dildo looks uncut

you fags know what an uncut dick with the skin pulled down looks like right?

Definitely cut

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I challenge you to name an industry that is not controlled by Jews. You could just say "There is a dildo industry" and we would understand the implication that it is controlled by jews.

I'm more concerned with the congressional/dildo industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us about.

It all makes sense now

Anime industrie

What about dragon dildos?

Those are ancient sacred artifacts.
The jews fear the bad dragon lord. Once all 7 dragon dildoes have been collected the supreme gaping dragon dildo will appear.