Anti-Fa shoots Pepe

Anti-Fa gun training shoots at Pepe targets.
Should we be afraid?
youtu.be/CywFbSdMVx0?t=109

that just makes him stronger

Thats a shitty pepe

you can't kill pepe with gun

Who the fuck cares about pepe? Pepe is dead you cringy faggots.

>all that body fat suppressing the effects of the recoil

The fags get PTSD just from firing guns, we don't need to worry. I bet if they don't get into a safe space less than 5 minutes after shooting a gun they melt into the puddle of slime they are.

That's literally retarded. Go get fucking paper targets of people. It helps soldiers shoot to kill, are they dumb?

lets be real most of Antifa are a bunch of beta cuckolds, who most likely cant hit a moving target.

i cant wait to sit back and watch antifa and fag alt right posters from plebbit battle it out

autism vs autism

>destroying such a rare pepe
they do hate capitalism after all

can they shoot pepe while under fire?

I unironically support liberals getting into guns and setting up militias, then they'll learn the importance of the second amendment and there'll be less and less support for gun control, and owning guns itself trains you to be more self sufficient and sensible so you'll probably see less collectivist thinking and dumb shit like hitting people with bike locks at protests.

haha good luck noobs, glad im centirst

We should be honored.

They can barely hit a stationary target.

even though they get guns, they are still faggots

where the fuck do people keep finding this pepe, Ive never seen its original.

Did CNN end up creating the rarest pepe of all?

It's a copy of the one CNN drew for their segment on Pepe. I laugh every time I see this commie shooting range video. Which, by the way, is getting a little stale. Isn't this shit like two months old?

It's good to see a sentiment like that from a lime. Might be wishful thinking though. Certainly though, these new gun owners will either train their kids about guns, or Darwinism will enter the picture. Both good things.

The best thing to tell kids about guns is that you'll take them shooting if they want. They shouldn't feel like touching a gun is something you do when parents aren't around, they need to know that they get to shoot actual bullets out of an actual gun, all they have to do is ask.

Whites should still study the martial arts just in case. Antifa likes to start street fights.

they copied the pepe that the AFD made up to prove that we're all racist for enjoying pepe the frog memes, btw
I haven't got the image in reach but someone reverse image searched that same pepe as it appears on the AFD website and found no copies of it anywhere else on the internet

just thought it was interesting
they're even using the pepe that doesn't really exist to justify their hatred

Any Japs here that can tell me if that guy's bayonet charge would kill a Chinese baby?
Is his technique and form okay?

>This

Don't tell me they are using a RARE pepe.

so... they unwittingly joined our side in the memetic war and unloaded their strong emotions in a new pepe meme and are now spreading it to make pepe stronger than ever before?... I'd ask if I'd believe it but honestly antifa again proof they're just mental.

Which militant ideologist group does this remind you of?

It somehow feels like Antifa got something against the pope.

AntiDefamationLeauge dude. AFD is a german party

Gosh its almost like on of those religion of peace's peaceful training camps

>
Not really as soon as they actually shoot antifa is over in fact it would be a re election campaign for trump that no amount of money could buy.
So let them get as crazy as they want let them lose their minds and show it to the rest of the world.