So why did Russian backed separatists shoot down MH-17?

So why did Russian backed separatists shoot down MH-17?

I've heard that Ukrainian jets were using civilian airliners as a way to cover their radar signals during sorties.

They didn't.

>1 vs 1
>at war
>see plane coming from enemies side
>shoot down

The first and only relevant question is. WHY DID THE DISGUSTING UKROPS CHANGED THE COORDINATES AND SEND THEY PLANE INTO A WARZONE?

it's basically an open secret that russia was framed because they don't release the audio recordings

Thanks for the concern aussiebros
Old classmate of mine was onboard MH17

Proofs?

>>see plane coming from enemies side

Not that simple. The sky was filled with civilian airliners at the time.

>his classmate died cause of jewish coup in ukraine.

Sure the jews are behind this too

Nah Pjotr

because they were trying to kill all the babies

This is a target mistake I believe, it confused it with a Ukrainian fighter plane.

Because it is a war-zone. Separatists were military planes and helicopters left and right. Just before MH-17, they shot down military transport plane. They've probably mistaken the airliner with it.
People who let the plane through this area must be held accountable, too.

>implying
It was the Ukrainians. A Ukrainian MP even tweeted that they shot down a Russian plane, but the tweet was quickly deleted.

>Separatists were
shooting down

rotip
>dont fly over warzone
But may i say that this advice is quite late and wont help your classmate

Was he actually your friend or just an acquaintance?

Civilians need to die before the aviation sector learns anything, as always

Who cares about dead Eurotrash?

It's fun

They were malaysians, who gives a fuck. You should not fly airplanes over a war zone.

The non jews

Findings of the Joint Investigation Team
>The aircraft was shot down with a 9M38 Buk missile
>It had been fired from a rebel-controlled field near Pervomaisky, a town 6 km (3.7 mi) south of Snizhne
>The Buk missile system used had been transported from Russia into Ukraine on the day of the crash, and then back into Russia after the crash, with one missile less than it arrived with

They thought it was Ukrainian transport plane. Separatist AA had destroyed quite of few of Ukrainian transport planes earlier that year, because ukrainians used these to supply their ground troops.

An independent investigation I'm sure. Completely devoid of influence from countries backing either side?

>Findings of the Joint Investigation Team

Bollocks to that. Wake up son.

Where does the info on it being transferred into Ukraine from Russia and back to Russia minus one missile come from? Or are we supposed to just believe the report because it comes from the committee?

The evidence is classified.

They probably thought it was a troop transport

Ukie flight control directed the plane over a warzone.