NASA Discussion

Nasa is a government agencies, swallows taxmoney, and thus is related to Sup Forums and worth a discussion.

I believe Nasa is a fraud. They either make stuff up, or only present us heavily censored and selected stuff.

For example this door on the spacestation that wouldnt be able to do anything
youtube.com/watch?v=AVEkx1b2X8w

These bubbles you see on pretty much any spacewalk footage
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

NASA cutting livefeed just when something appears in the background, showing they arent interested in providing information, but to controll it
youtube.com/watch?v=pAsxflfMXtg
youtube.com/watch?v=jGlZLjFCB9E

Also weird that you never see a complete orbit around the earth on their livestream. Whenever it gets dark, like so dark you dont even see lights from the cities anymore (which you should unless they shot up the crappiest camera you can find into space) the stream cuts off and continues when its bright day again
youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
(just skip a bit back, the last jump cut happened around 9 mins ago when posting this, even though they didnt let it go completely dark this time

>inb4 flat earther
There are multiple reasons on why they could fake things which all have nothing to do with flat earth. They could try to hide Ay lmaos, secret military space programm, some hidden continent the elites use as their small paradise, some openings in the polar regions (Hollow Earth) or a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion a year, but will only get a few million for some fakery, coke and hookers, while the rest is used for blackprojects like some false flags, some coups against a government that doesnt want to be a puppet, or said military space programm

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-woman-detained-moon-rock-20170413-story.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UOKnRjAWjh4
hq.nasa.gov/pao/History/SP-350/ch-12-3.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
youtube.com/watch?v=T3FbllbOeco
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/transcoded/8/81/Apollo_15_landing_on_the_Moon.ogv/Apollo_15_landing_on_the_Moon.ogv.240p.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1IncRZ9BiE
youtube.com/watch?v=PxqhU6nEy6c
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/transcoded/0/09/Ap17-ascent.ogv/Ap17-ascent.ogv.240p.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As to your initial image please research the Mandelbrot Equation. It explains why specific structural patterns repeat themselves at massively different scale in nature. Same goes for the solar system and atoms. Well it doesn't explain it metaphysically so much as highlights the math reasonable for it.

Yeah to me it is obvious they are hiding shit, I don't thin kit is flat earth, I think ayy lamos is more likely.

well the pic wasnt meant to demonstrate that nasa is fake, it was just kinda related. but when you look into sacred geometry and the fractal nature we live in you see stuff repeating over and over again either way whenzooming in or out.

>Its like a garbage can, its a garbage can lid, this is all garbage.
(first video)
That guy is fucking hilarious.

if this footage is real, then the astronauts were in grave anger of just jumping off the moon when this little push in the beginning is all it took

>the space station isn't real
>the Ayy's that NASA hides from the cameras on the space station are

You can have one or the other. Just like you can either accept Houdin figured out how Kufu's pyramid was built, or that it was magic sonic technology.

You can't have both, Missing Time Kraut.

I know it's you.

I Don't Know What I'm Talking About: The Thread

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean you should fill the blanks with uneducated assumption. It's this kind logic that starts religions.

Even the leaf gets it.

i didnt say the spacestation isnt real. im saying the footage we get presented from the inside is fake for whateve reason. or maybe the camera is mounted on some random sattelite to make it seem its one ISS. i dont know. all i can tell is that the footage is fishy.

it looks like a 60 scifi movie

>Missing Time Kraut outs himself

You literally posted a video of "air bubbles" a "fake door" and are saying the interior footage is all fake.

Now tell me.

Are you saying that the ISS is really, but all of the footage is fake? Is that what you're saying? Are you just taking those links and Webms posted by the Norwegian idiot as as truth because no one wanted to keep talking about missing time with you? Are you simply seeking attention?

>Filename says no thrust
>Can clearly see trust in the video
Please explain

im saying the footage looks fake as fuck. thats all. everything else is up to ones personal interpretation. i do believe there is an ISS, but rather because people can see it with a telescope than because of the videos nasa presents us

at the very least NASA is a bunch of assholes
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-woman-detained-moon-rock-20170413-story.html
but when you consider this
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
it suddenly makes sense they want it back so urgently as they dont want people find out about their bullshit

there is an inital thrust at the beginning. but after that nothing. yet the capsule doesnt slow down and apparently leaves the moon despite being slow as fuck. if that speed is enough to get off the moon the astronauts would have been in serious danger of just jumping off the moon

Well i have seen the ISS in a telescope and you can do it as well. So its up there for sure

i dont deny that nasa is hiding shit but isnt that pic a bit too obvious?

they are not allowed to display classified assets in space. also, secureteam is a joke, dumb butt.

you would be amazed with what people can get away with if they just have (((experts))) telling people what to believe about it.

There is a lot bullshit about NASA and personally I believe their real objective is supremacy of the orbit and consequently surveillance and geo-engineering. All of the ayy lmaos, moon journeys and life on mars is hollywood crap for the masses.

lots of such stuff. at times you also see the strings pull on the clothes. also that chicks hair looks pretty stiff, as if its made with tons of hairspray to make it appear like there is no gravity.

There is thrust after, you're making that assumption based on the lack of sparks, when even a clear plume of hot gas would be enough to create thrust in that environment. Checkmate athiests.

oh man I watched a vid of some guy fucking eith that for about an hour and he gets a pretty clear image out of it, basically a spaceship "dragon" 3 times the size of manhattan

Yeah and I watched a guy do street art with an airbrush once, probably about the same experience.

no crater or dust blown away from the thrusters beneath the capsule

interesting. but i dont know if that can actually be done accurately. but who knows?

yeah it can, using the original photos uploaded by nasa in the 1990's, which had some special bitmap or something, which they have since removed

ill see if I can find the vid

ITT: Useful idiots

sounds like bullshit, but i believe it!

youtube.com/watch?v=UOKnRjAWjh4

this is the one I'm pre sure

listen to the soothing robot and travel to the moon my doubtful friend

useful how fagboy? using buzzwords you picked up in the 3 days you've been here without first at least learning their meaning makes you look like a fucking tard. leave why don't you

heared about the clementine thing but didnt know it was related to this. the story goes that it was used to mine gold from the moon if im not mistaken right? some claim that is the reason the moon appears to be hollow
hq.nasa.gov/pao/History/SP-350/ch-12-3.html
>One unexpected result came from the seismic experiment recording the impact of Intrepid on the surface after we had jettisoned it. The entire Moon rang like a gong, vibrating and resonating for almost on hour after the impact

Someone explain the flopping door please

I thought they had metal hatches

What's wrong with the door? Why can't it do that? I wanted some scientific explanation and all he said is, "look at that door, look at that door" so... uh... I looked. What's wrong?

Not writing it off I just need a better explanation of why that isn't scientifically possible or makes the footage fake.

well that's because the moon is a giant fuckoff space ship, the outer shell is like a mile or two thick titanium. with the dirt on top about a mile or two thick.

ever wonder why the craters are all so shallow? but wide? like dropping a ball bearing onto a drum with sand on it

why cant a door designed to hold out a vacuum be made of cardboard? I'm not sure buddy, when you go to school tomorrow ask you 6th grade science teacher

No man, just not a science guy. No bully kek
I write for a living so I just have no clue about this sort of thing. What you're saying absolutely makes sense though.

ISS is a fucking international station which means that EU and Russia must be on it as well, which is unlikely in case of some military programs or embezzlement. If anything, it must be aliens.

how is such a weak door supposed to hold back the vaccuum or the pressure of the inside?

heared about that too. some ancient cultures had at least a name for people who were there before the moon, indicating the moon wasnt there always. however this pretty much speculation as we cant tell for sure. but its worth to entertain the idea none of the less

This was kind of my problem with it. I guess the door looks weird but it would have to be a massive international conspiracy involving thousands of people and no one has said the ISS is fake (as far as I know). Seems a bit hard , if not impossible, to pull off.

Once again, I know nothing of space, so let me get that outta the way again. Literally just asking questions.

So what if the bending in the door makes it stronger? There are super strong materials that get their strength in their ability to bend and move. Could this door be made out of something like that or does a vacuum make that impossible?

>why can a drink can hold pressure when it isn't made a thick reinforced sheetmetal
>how can a balloon maintain pressure whilst only being a polymer blend thats tens of microns thick

The door only needs to be rigid whilst the pressure is different on both sides, and you can maintain pressure with less than rigid materials by applying tension until that rigidity is no longer required.

aai theres some pretty good research done into the whole ancient skies thing ill find the video for that, once you watch it a lot of shit will click into place

initial thrust is not a real "thrust" but explosive bolts detaching capsule from lander. Actual thrust is not visible in vacuum - exhaust plume is too cold to glow. I see no conspiracy there.

honestly i believe the tension between russia and so on is just an act to have an excuse to drive for conflict, keep us in fear and controllable. i mean even russia is kissing jew ass, as well as about every other country. russia probably is just controlled opposition.

true, but than there would have to be a mechanism around the hatch to seal it completely, and i dont see anything in the video looking like that. if its just locked at one point the other area will give in and leak the air. there would have to be some kind of ultra tight zipper or something. but i dont see any such features

those examples are in one way complimentary to a vacuum

watch this when you get some time, its really good

fug

youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

sure it could sure, a thick Kevlar would hold the pressure with a plastic lining through the middle, but theres no seal, you would need at least a rigid ring hatch on the outward side of the thing to come down and lock the flappy hatch onto the inside sealant ring, even then you'r still risking evacuation of the chamber if you don't seal it properly and that's not even possible to do from the inside

why everyone assumes those doors need to hold vacuum? most of ISS is not pressurized so those cardboard door probably cover some internal structure from debris.

maybe, still, if you were a nasa engineer, would you be making floppy unsealable outer doors to a SPACESTATION IN SPACE

You just witnessed a conspiracy in which literally millions of people spread the story that Donald Trump said "Mexicans are rapists" despite having heard what he actually said for themselves.

Conspiracies of a few thousand people aren't so far fetched in this light.

this

also, why do they need to go out all the time? wouldnt it be easier to make the stuff accessable from the inside? it seems like they just need an excuse to show how they are in space and do work there. i saw one video (cant find it right now) of i think a chinese spacewalk where you could pretty clearly see they do absolutely nothing. also is there any video around where you see the astronaut put on a spacesuit and helmet, and go outside without cut? i never saw one.

DON'T CUT NASA

no dust on the landingpads even though the thrusters used at breaking the fall should have blown up some

There's a really odd quality to the light in this picture.

no because each pressurized part is much more resource expensive: you need tough walls to maintain pressure, heat air, install airlocks and all the stuff.

Apparently ISS has unpressurized cargo and laboratory holds and cranes for accessing this stuff without leaving station.

if mass was the biggest constraint then why not? Remember that solar radiation quickly decays many materials so probably they have limited options.

On the other hand if this video was faked then I see no reason to install flappy doors there as well - if nasa was faking video they would put much attention to such details.

feel the same. but that very well could be explained with lack of atmosphere, so i cant really argue that. this on the other hand will be more difficult to explain away

You mean like the shadows not being parallel, indicating the light source was much closer to the scene than the sun?

The US Government is lying 100%, at first I had my doubts but after realising what kind of conspiracy they're able to pull off I'm certain there is something wrong with what they tell us about space, the moon, Mars, and the History of our solar system.

what, theres no air for it to be blown up

and landing thrusters arent strong enough to blow them up on their own

No oxygen on the moon = no flames from boosters.

it's easy to explain
the shadows arent parallel with the drawn yellow lines

Maybe it's the complete lack of stars. Is it day time on the moon or night time? Is the atmosphere the only thing that makes the whole sky look lit up?

Thise thrusters only burn a few newtons of force. Not enough to disturb packed regolith

if the camera was adjusted to record light from stars you would be blinded by the light of the sun (also a star)
in some shots astronauts are wearing the gold visors to shield them from it

the landing thrusters should act as medium, or temporary atmosphere as you like as they spit out gas, and that should at least blow away some dust if its enough to break the fall. but it didnt blow up anything as you see in that pic or also the capsule in general looks like it was some schoolproject some student made the night before and got 4 for it.

report this, this is the same German who makes flat earth threads - he doesn't discuss, he is like a robot, he is here just to push this idea, and your input is irrelevant, no matter what you say

youtube.com/watch?v=T3FbllbOeco

this is also interesting

it wasnt designed to be pretty (pic related)

the temporary atmosphere would not be strong engouh to knock a lot of the dust up

allegedly it is daytime, as there is light. and as far as i know if there isnt an atmosphere the sky cant be lighted up. for the lack of stars it is like user mentioned allegedly because its adjusted to the sunlight and makes sense.
however when you watch the livestream (linked in the OP) and skip back to where it becomes dark (usually it goes so dark you dont see anything anymore) you wont see stars, nor citylight. and i assume a camera you shoot into space would be good enough to adjust to the brightness if my iphone camera is able to do that.
i heared about a theory that only our atmosphere makes the stars visible and without it we wouldnt be able to see it for some reason, but didnt really look into that yet.

>people actually believe this is a real photo

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/transcoded/8/81/Apollo_15_landing_on_the_Moon.ogv/Apollo_15_landing_on_the_Moon.ogv.240p.webm

here you can see the dust getting moved by the landing thrusters.

where did i ever make a flat earth thread? i even said in the OP there are a lot of other reasons they could fake things.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1IncRZ9BiE

> Hollow Earth

Already not worth answering but still...
It has bern proven that NASA did try to pass off training footage as the real deal.
It is entirely possible that some footage from the moon missions was faked. However the missions themselves weren't faked, even if none of the footage is actually real. Far too much evidence has been gathered since then.

As for 'weird' stuff going on with todays space activities - bullshit. I have seen a full orbit of the ISS on their stream multiple times. Considering that it happens over a dozen times a day that's not really surprising..

NASA is an underfunded agency and has been for decades. Focus on actual conspiracies instead of paranoid garbage. We have enough going on down here on Earth.

Multiple space agencies around the world tell one story - even Iranian and North Korean - and only Flat Earthers want to claim "global" conspiracy to hide Flat Earth from different space agencies who somehow don't compete and all work together. This is maximum level lunacy and reason you are Flat Earther in disguise.

yet no dust on the landingpat or blown away from beneath the capsule

pic related is what you get in the livestream to compare with that other pic

NASA and the DoD is trying to Hide the Alien artefacts on the Moon from the Public.

because there is no air or atmosphere, the blown away moon dust doesn't turn into a cloud that slowly settles on the lander (like it would do on earth) , it gets blown away and stays blown away.
the video footage of the landing seems Legit.

In this year China will send another Lunar lander that this time will return the soil from Moon and agains dumb hoaxers will be autistically screaching.

>It is entirely possible that some footage from the moon missions was faked. However the missions themselves weren't faked, even if none of the footage is actually real. Far too much evidence has been gathered since then.
i do believe they went to the moon, they probably just gave fake footage so that if the mission fails they can still pass it off as success and cover the failure up. question is, if they lied once, why trust anything else they say?

>As for 'weird' stuff going on with todays space activities - bullshit. I have seen a full orbit of the ISS on their stream multiple times. Considering that it happens over a dozen times a day that's not really surprising..
i doubt that. when ever i look into it i look for the part where it gets dark, and seconds after it suddenly jumps to bright daylight. everyone can easily test it. from when i posted the screenshot just now in it jumped to daylight seconds after once again. everyone can check it forthemselves if they want

>space station is fake
>there's literally unedited raw continuous footage showing SpaceX deliver things to it on youtube

With the exception of actually being thrown in space yourself what would make you accept that you live in a giant ball?

Last I checked the astronauts didn't have a hyperbolic rocket engine with 3,500lbs of thrust in their boots.

You can see the ISS from Earth with your bare eyes. You know that, right? How would they fake this?

That door is simply the shielded cover to the actual door

youtube.com/watch?v=PxqhU6nEy6c

and why is on the other pic in seemingly no dust blown away from beneath the capsule? the amunt of dust seen in the video would surely be visible

neither did the ascent module

the fine dust gets blown away but of course you can't see it because its made out of the same material as the moon is. its there all over the place.
and no apparently the moon isn't made out of several meter thick layers of dust.

dumb and dumber

>you can look through telescopes and see footprints on the moon
>you can look at the ISS with the naked eye

>people still refuse the believe the truth

retards

Dave mcgowan did a great series on the moon landing fraud, look it up.

He is a Flat Earther, he just knows that his pathetic threads are getting deleted, but he knows nothing else.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/transcoded/0/09/Ap17-ascent.ogv/Ap17-ascent.ogv.240p.webm

here you can see Apollo 17 knock up some dust while taking off from the moon.

what the fuck am i supposed to be looking at?

the guy twirls around and the other guy grabs his belt loop to steady him

what am I missing?

you would still see some pattern from the blown away dust on the ground. also the dustlayer still seems to be quite thick, but yet no sign of anything being blown away

(((Kubrick))) hoaxed the moon landing for them then outted himself in the shining bc of his (((guilt))))

But who was camera

thats because there is more pressure per square centimeter, thats why the dude leaves footprints and the Thruster doesn't.

the bottom portion of the lander serves as a lauchpad you retard

the thrust from the capsule is directed onto the launchpad

you can see in the vid the launch pad is burning as the capsule takes off

NASA is 95% a waste of money and infiltrated by shitty money grubbing assholes but faked moon/space shit people are retarded

space exploration is a huge waste of money at this point

back in the 60s it served a purpose

now its billions of dollars a year so some nerds can see house mice piss in zero gravity and how grass grows up there

Stanley kubrick